Author Topic: Mohawk Saturday  (Read 1384 times)

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Mohawk Saturday
« on: April 22, 2023, 05:40:12 PM »
Race#3-#7 Mist Amber 5-1 ML Hopefilly McClure is aggressive in the final has gate speed, should leave and will have decent odds.

Race#4-#2 Ario Hanover 4-1 ML Tough field, wide open, should have pace to chase, I think WS be way overbet.

Race#13-#6 Flyingevenbettor N 9-2 ML Best Bet tonight, soft field, perfect spot to blast expect a big effort!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Mohawk Saturday
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2023, 05:43:48 PM »
Longest yard. In fourth race
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2023, 05:58:18 PM »
Longest yard. In fourth race

Bad morning line 3-1, I think goes off at 3/5.  Nice pick, some quality in the race too, but last race, and Mac now something tells me he'll be crossing the line  in front, without urging and the rest within range will be savaged.   tmbz1 
It's Official!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2023, 07:31:13 PM »
Had to lave at the furst; how many times has mcdonnell pulled at the wrong time in a race. Dont think pauls horse was beating the 1 regardless; but might be time to see if theres a seat open next to waples in the booth.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2023, 07:43:21 PM »
Had to lave at the furst; how many times has mcdonnell pulled at the wrong time in a race. Dont think pauls horse was beating the 1 regardless; but might be time to see if theres a seat open next to waples in the booth.

Hey I like Waples in the booth, better than Vag, she gives a good interview but a tragic handicapper, fat ugly pig who rarely washes her greasy hair....Macdonell (Mac's father in law) sitting left to Waples.   tmbz1
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2023, 08:47:22 PM »
Bad morning line 3-1, I think goes off at 3/5.  Nice pick, some quality in the race too, but last race, and Mac now something tells me he'll be crossing the line  in front, without urging and the rest within range will be savaged.   tmbz1

Yup, in hand and drawing away, not at 3/5, but 1-1, nice pic Luc.
It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2023, 10:19:20 PM »
Yup, in hand and drawing away, not at 3/5, but 1-1, nice pic Luc.

My old horse we sold him last yr at Harrisburg

Good horse.  Has one really good brush.

tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2023, 12:15:36 AM »
Race#3-#7 Mist Amber 5-1 ML Hopefilly McClure is aggressive in the final has gate speed, should leave and will have decent odds.

Race#4-#2 Ario Hanover 4-1 ML Tough field, wide open, should have pace to chase, I think WS be way overbet.

Race#13-#6 Flyingevenbettor N 9-2 ML Best Bet tonight, soft field, perfect spot to blast expect a big effort!!

Nice work on "Best Bet tonight", Flyingevenbettor N!  $8.30

You and I have been cold last 2 days, you needed that one, good job!   tmbz1
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2023, 01:33:06 AM »
Hey I like Waples in the booth, better than Vag, she gives a good interview but a tragic handicapper, fat ugly pig who rarely washes her greasy hair

I beg to differ ... she's a fat cute pig who rarely washes her greasy hair.   ;D 73cv.2

Just ask that asskisser Peter Lurid (e)  he's been sniffing up to her from the moment she went on the air.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2023, 09:24:32 AM »
I beg to differ ... she's a fat cute pig who rarely washes her greasy hair.   ;D 73cv.2

Just ask that asskisser Peter Lurid (e)  he's been sniffing up to her from the moment she went on the air.

I passed out last night, too tired to respond.

Thank God Vag is cock-a-doodle-doo-ing for Woodbine (and not Mohawk), and for PL, have at it, just consider using gloves in the heat of passion for any hair grabbing.

Too many a time after a race, there were questions, races look staged at Mohawk, and she could of grabbed her mic, shuffled her fat ass, and asked the driver for example hey, sitting 4th on the inside no pull, and 8 seconds of traffic ridden stretch effort on a live one?

Instead, a dopey grin about the last race and she moves on knowing we got fucked.  She is deserving of the unkind comments, and even worst, now I attacked her work product as a professional.  Her fill in, is awful too, Waples is Ok.  tmbz1
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    Today at 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    Today at 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    Today at 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal