Author Topic: Welcome to MIKEPLOP!  (Read 1962 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Welcome to MIKEPLOP!
« on: April 15, 2023, 10:21:51 AM »
All 5 of our members!

ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Welcome to MIKEPLOP!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023, 11:47:09 AM »
He’s actually proud of that. Can you imagine! Telling perspective investors on YouTube about the negative comments about him on HP! Can everybody be wrong?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 01:01:44 PM »
He’s actually proud of that. Can you imagine! Telling perspective investors on YouTube about the negative comments about him on HP! Can everybody be wrong?

What I don't understand is he knows who Haku and you are but won't call either of you out. That alone makes me think hes hiding something.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 01:43:38 PM »
What I don't understand is he knows who Haku and you are but won't call either of you out. That alone makes me think hes hiding something.
  Good point

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2023, 06:58:05 PM »
 tmbz1 Bingo! Dead on!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2023, 08:29:52 PM »
Anyone who keeps saying they have no past, they are always presenting facts and transparency yet all we see have been one lie after another. I just hope what we’re doing over here is at least raising some eyebrows over there. Do those fools over there think we have nothing better to do? And like I said in one of my previous posts. We know where the farm is and who the owners are. All they have to do it call and they can find out the truth for themselves.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2023, 09:11:46 PM »
Anyone who keeps saying they have no past, they are always presenting facts and transparency yet all we see have been one lie after another. I just hope what we’re doing over here is at least raising some eyebrows over there. Do those fools over there think we have nothing better to do? And like I said in one of my previous posts. We know where the farm is and who the owners are. All they have to do it call and they can find out the truth for themselves.

One member, Haku, quit today, because he OD'd over the last 2 months and nearly 100 posts, shit has gone on for months that predate him lol, and mostly of great length dedicated to an imbecile who even his Marks don't give a shit because they just want to give to (Anybody) make their lives feel better.  Yeh, he should never have an animal in his care ever again, then make the calls, and your friends should toss him off their farm.  Sure, this is the greatest PSA, since JUST SAY NO, and Nancy Reagan just crawled out of her crypt to tell me to commend you fellas.  She hasn't changed a bit too as I remembered her.   ngc3

But, sure free country, and all, and you are established respected members, CSI Horseplop-Mike Undercover, Oooooh, more versions of this garbage continually littering one of the most entertaining forums around is what is needed - NOT!  Paranoid lunatics run the countryside here like the villagers with torches chasing Frankenstein's monster. :P

You've almost reached everybody, only 99.999999999999% still the way to go of the WORLD.  Once the line up is ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and Horseplop, you got a shot to pick up your first couple of points of FUCKING AWARENESS.  Man up and get it done, or shut the fuck up already! ;D

Peace & Love <3

It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2023, 09:21:01 PM »

But, sure free country, and all, and you are established respected members, CSI Horseplop-Mike Undercover, Oooooh, more versions of this garbage continually littering one of the most entertaining forums around is what is needed - NOT!  Paranoid lunatics run the countryside here like the villagers with torches chasing Frankenstein's monster. :P

You've almost reached everybody, only 99.999999999999% still the way to go of the WORLD.  Once the line up is ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and Horseplop, you got a shot to pick up your first couple of points of FUCKING AWARENESS.  Man up and get it done, or shut the fuck up already! ;D

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2023, 09:27:49 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

As much as I would appreciate the thumbs up, the guy in question - Harness Racing Undercover, SCM, SCP, Mike or whatever, you just started and with that type post of race fixing and probably decent stuff, you cropped my quote though, and you're an odds on favorite to actually be Mike.  But hey, enjoy the forum, I'm not paranoid and I don't care.   ;D
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2023, 09:36:19 PM »
SCM has many different fake names on horseplop. This blog actually made mike famous. He loves horseplop.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2023, 10:42:33 PM »
Wow you are a moron  mr bluto.  I was posting here all day while the aforementioned piece of work you are now accusing me of being was chasing carraige horses in the city as the log here shows.  I won't bother praising any of your next posts and may decide to put you on my shit list instead along with the other ones you called out.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2023, 11:02:12 PM »
Wow you are a moron  mr bluto.  I was posting here all day while the aforementioned piece of work you are now accusing me of being was chasing carraige horses in the city as the log here shows.  I won't bother praising any of your next posts and may decide to put you on my shit list instead along with the other ones you called out.

I'm heart broken.  I'm going to jump out of my window right now, ground floor and land in the sand and roll into the ocean as I live on the beach. 

Good luck Mike, when you hear the sirens and helicopters try not to run, wondering if they are state police, USDA enforcement, possibly trip over your shopping cart and run into a tree or bee hive when you're lamming it from the NYS boonies.  Good luck, and if you're not Mike good luck, and who cares lol.   ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2023, 11:20:13 PM »
Who cares? Apparently you do if you are so paranoid about someone actually agreeing with you that you lay odds on to put someone down who you know NOTHING ABOUT.   My ip address is registered here, the moderators and owners know who I am. I cropped your post because I don't agree with that just say no bullshit along with all the other drunken stuff out of your mouth you've been spouting here tonight.  Good luck to you too. 

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2023, 11:24:25 PM »
Who cares? Apparently you do if you are so paranoid about someone actually agreeing with you that you lay odds on to put someone down who you know NOTHING ABOUT.   My ip address is registered here, the moderators and owners know who I am. I cropped your post because I don't agree with that just say no bullshit along with all the other drunken stuff out of your mouth you've been spouting here tonight.  Good luck to you too.

I'm drunk  ngc3.  What's the IP address of your tin foil hat?.....Yeh you cropped my post, the TELL, and you didn't agree, The TELL.  Have a great night NotMike Mike.   ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2023, 11:37:42 PM »
OMG you are stupid.  Now I think you are Haku back after saying more than ten times you are gone. 

As for knowing how this place works.  I was here before with hundreds of posts and quit because the place was going down too fast and i was bored with it.  I'm back now because of this bullshit that took over the harness part and I have some things to say.  Rocco knows me, Calhoun knows me even Pigland knows me and we never had a bad word during the time I was here.  It will be apparent soon enough who I was if you recognize my style

In the meantime enjoy your stay here Haku till you get thrown out and enjoy what I do post in the future.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal