Author Topic: CAN EQUIPMENT FAILURE LIKE WHEEL DISC COMING OUT BE CONSIDERED INTERFERENCE?  (Read 3233 times)

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
IF YOU ARE IN LEAD AND YOUR WHEEL DISC FLIES OUT HITTING TRAILING HORSES SHOULDNT YOU BE TAKEN DOWN?

seriously

• Stakes Horse
and the #2 would have been an easy 2nd if not winner.   I thought they'd at least talk about it, but official went up right away

GeeMoney

• Open / FFA
I called about this and judge told me “thanks for the call we do what we want here” and hung up.

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
ITS BULLSHIT, THESE JUDGES SUCK.

Parts Unknown

• 4 claimer
I did a catch pad ...one night at Pompano Park.....for Frank popfinger.....I never tied the bike up on one side correct......Top of the stretch coming for home....Frank Popfinger is hanging on for dear life...He and horse finished(thk god)I told Frank free ..that i dont want the 20 dollars....He paid me and said mistakes happen... tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
I called about this and judge told me “thanks for the call we do what we want here” and hung up.
73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

he did not stop it
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
I did a catch pad ...one night at Pompano Park.....for Frank popfinger.....I never tied the bike up on one side correct......Top of the stretch coming for home....Frank Popfinger is hanging on for dear life...He and horse finished(thk god)I told Frank free ..that i dont want the 20 dollars....He paid me and said mistakes happen... tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

The Popfingers were good dudes. I always check the lines in the paddock before i sit my ass on the seat. For anyone whos been there, having a line break or pull away from the bit is one of the most helpless feelings in the world. Its like a car with a broken tie rod.

Parts Unknown

• 4 claimer
Hope all plopsters having decent day. ...First up from the8 hole...If i could tell you a story one night i was party with Blonde hair good looking dude Frank or Bill son....Dont remember......We had a pool party after bar....lol......H e had the good stuff and lots of girls....lol..Thi s guy was wild...Hey who are you.....Have i ever lost any money betting on you from past....lol...Hop e all good First UP tmbz1

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
I like to stay anonymous. I have a family and I've been threatened in the past by disgruntled betters and I try to stay in the shadows. There are some true psychopaths out there. Some on here have no problem revealing who they are but they have bigger balls than me.

If you've ever bet the Ohio, Pa or NJ tracks chances are you've lost money on me. Hopefully you've won some too

Parts Unknown

• 4 claimer
Iceman you nailed it dude....I only go on my own gut and feel....When gambling on horses......Not bragging and i dont ever lie.....Believe me or not...I make a living on betting the standardbreds only....10years in a roll......You must have great instincts and discipline and great feel or you cannot win over all in long run....And you need lots of luck.....Firstup. ...im a good loser so dont worry dude.... tmbz1

GeeMoney

• Open / FFA

swoodall

I like to stay anonymous. I have a family and I've been threatened in the past by disgruntled betters and I try to stay in the shadows. There are some true psychopaths out there. Some on here have no problem revealing who they are but they have bigger balls than me.

If you've ever bet the Ohio, Pa or NJ tracks chances are you've lost money on me. Hopefully you've won some too

I once bet $200 to win on William McHenry at 25-1 driving a Holmes Hanover horse he just purchased from down under at Sportsmans Park.

So betting bad drivers is nothing new for me. angbk

But thats on me. angbk

Nobody forced me to do it, and it's not McHenry's fault he sucked at driving and finished 2nd.

I knew he sucked thats why he got 25-1. Magee would have been 8/5.

We all complain about a bad drive but nobody forces us to bet.

The risk of a bad drive is reflected in the higher odds so the bettor was compensated for taking that risk.

the master

• Stakes Horse
Wheel disc coming off in a race most unusual!  Almost has to be because of negligence but paddock judge has to investigate and take some pictures as it could have been catastrophic!  Of course that is not going to happen in time to help the bettors so the race should be declared no contest!

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
So i guess you know jackie coard.....davey bulk..bill pozza...lou sperendi...just too name a few....

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal