Author Topic: Here's a great filly for The US to buy which is for sale  (Read 3213 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
Here's a great filly for The US to buy which is for sale
« on: March 06, 2020, 08:11:57 PM »
Amazing Dream (Mark Purdon) became 1st filly to win this race in 45 years and destroyed the NZ record for 3yo's.  Her Very rich Australian owner sells all her horses.  She will cost at least half a million IMO.  She is also a Bettor's Delight out of a Christian Cullen Mare like every good one is over there. That is the Golden Cross Down under as there are hundreds of them. Christian Cullen was by In the Pocket so Bettor's crosses great with his daughters and Christian Cullen Daughters.

http://www.harnesslink.com/International/Amazing-Dream-simply-too-good

Purdon had 4 runners in there including His really good colt in One Change who should have stayed in the 2 hole instead of pressing forward as the 78-1 leader went on a suicide mission.  One Change and the runner up Copy That, are very high class colts

Harness Stats

Re: Here's a great filly for The US to buy which is for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 08:31:17 PM »
Not necessarily for sale yet.  Burke wont be interested but Pollucci and Looney King sure will be when Shartin retires

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 09:36:42 PM »
Love guys with suggestions on what to buy ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 09:46:02 PM »
God Bless you LUC

Harness Stats

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 09:59:12 PM »
Love guys who publicly post that Elianiak A "mite" beat Caviart Ally tonight after going Bull Goose Looney yesterday how Ally was going to win the Matchmaker series.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2020, 07:28:01 AM »
anyone Know why Burke doesn't buy foreign horses?

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2020, 07:44:35 AM »
Lucpark has the cash. He should buy her.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2020, 08:12:56 AM »
anyone Know why Burke doesn't buy foreign horses?

just came back from down under bought around 35

those are facts
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Harness Stats

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2020, 12:51:10 PM »
Luc, Please give us the source for your "facts".  The only published story has Burke buying one yearling Sweet Lou filly for $35,000, not 35 horses.

If you look at the exported horses coming to USA list for the past month Burke or his owners are not listed on any.  Nifty Norman is bringing over a bunch and Richard Pollucci is bringing over Solid Gold a very good Bettors Delight open performer. 

As for previously I agree that Burke seldom has any down under horses. The one he won the series with a couple of weeks ago in Miami Valley was the first I can even remember.

So tell us about your inside info please.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2020, 12:58:19 PM »
Luc, Please give us the source for your "facts".  The only published story has Burke buying one yearling Sweet Lou filly for $35,000, not 35 horses.

If you look at the exported horses coming to USA list for the past month Burke or his owners are not listed on any.  Nifty Norman is bringing over a bunch and Richard Pollucci is bringing over Solid Gold a very good Bettors Delight open performer. 

As for previously I agree that Burke seldom has any down under horses. The one he won the series with a couple of weeks ago in Miami Valley was the first I can even remember.

Where could I find this list at?

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2020, 01:21:31 PM »
just came back from down under bought around 35

those are facts

FAKE NEWS,,,,BOUGHT A FEW BABIES,,,AND THEY ARE STAYING THERE

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2020, 02:05:17 PM »

As for previously, I agree that Burke seldom has any down under horses. The one he won the series with a couple of weeks ago in Miami Valley was the first I can even remember.

He has a share in one that Cran Dalgety (Dexter Dunn's former boss) and Nathan Purdon (Mark's son) trains that is going to race in NZ.  Should do fine because All 3 Purdon's that train have big stables and all are way over 30 percent winners to starters because they have mega-rich owners.  I think Lucpark is right that he bought quite a few, not sure how many.

Also, there was a runner in the million dollar race there last night in Major Dan who is headed here but not sure who owns that. He finished down the track in that race last night won in 1:48 flat. It was not a good field. Purdon withdrew 2, 1 had an abscess and the other a possible fractured pelvis.

Harness Stats

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2020, 02:07:33 PM »
Majordan is going to Virgil Morgan Jr.  stable.

Harness Stats

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2020, 02:27:05 PM »
To find the owner click on the horses name lots of info and links posted for example for Solid Gold
Owner R Poillucci    (as at 23-12-2019)

Yes this is for New Zealand exports only.  I haven't found any free Australia lists of exports yet although there must be one somewhere. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal