Author Topic: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day  (Read 7997 times)

MOSES

• 4 claimer
Re: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2024, 06:14:50 PM »
Sorry Gorka Reality Check!

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2024, 09:04:11 PM »
Just wait til March 11th when the BTFP facility from the fed stops. You think Biden created a booming economy. Ha !

False jobs reports always advised downwards after release. Many jobs were rehires from layoffs. Just look at all the tech layoffs.
. Twitch: 35% of workforce
2. Roomba: 31% of workforce
3. Hasbro: 20% of workforce
4. LA Times: 20% of workforce
5. Spotify: 17% of workforce
6. Levi's: 15% of workforce
7. Xerox: 15% of workforce
8. Qualtrics: 14% of workforce
9. Wayfair: 13% of workforce
10. Duolingo: 10% of workforce
11. Washington Post: 10% of workforce
12: Snap: 10% of workforce
13. eBay: 9% of workforce
14. Business Insider: 8% of workforce
15. Paypal: 7% of workforce
16. Okta: 7% of workforce
17. Charles Schwab: 6% of workforce
18. Docusign: 6% of workforce
19: Cisco: 5% of workforce
20. UPS: 2% of workforce
21. Blackrock: 3% of workforce
22. Citigroup: 20,000 employees
23. Pixar: 1,300 employees

Americas Petrodollar is no more Salman told Biden to go pound sand. U.S. has  built its strength by exporting USD around the world and remain there bc it it the defacto reserve currency for intl trade. Those chickens will be coming home to roost as over 200 nations have dropped it in favor of BRICS. Japan and China hold the most US treasuries which are going no bid and the Fed is buying their own debt. Those countries will be asking for higher yields on treasuries or will continue to dump them so interest rates contrary to economic pundits will actually rise to support the USD which is on life support. All those bond redemptions will flood the US market causing temporary hyperinflation ala the Soviet Union and the demise of the ruble.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2024, 09:27:48 PM »
Just wait til March 11th when the BTFP facility from the fed stops. You think Biden created a booming economy. Ha !

False jobs reports always advised downwards after release. Many jobs were rehires from layoffs. Just look at all the tech layoffs.
. Twitch: 35% of workforce
2. Roomba: 31% of workforce
3. Hasbro: 20% of workforce
4. LA Times: 20% of workforce
5. Spotify: 17% of workforce
6. Levi's: 15% of workforce
7. Xerox: 15% of workforce
8. Qualtrics: 14% of workforce
9. Wayfair: 13% of workforce
10. Duolingo: 10% of workforce
11. Washington Post: 10% of workforce
12: Snap: 10% of workforce
13. eBay: 9% of workforce
14. Business Insider: 8% of workforce
15. Paypal: 7% of workforce
16. Okta: 7% of workforce
17. Charles Schwab: 6% of workforce
18. Docusign: 6% of workforce
19: Cisco: 5% of workforce
20. UPS: 2% of workforce
21. Blackrock: 3% of workforce
22. Citigroup: 20,000 employees
23. Pixar: 1,300 employees

Americas Petrodollar is no more Salman told Biden to go pound sand. U.S. has  built its strength by exporting USD around the world and remain there bc it it the defacto reserve currency for intl trade. Those chickens will be coming home to roost as over 200 nations have dropped it in favor of BRICS. Japan and China hold the most US treasuries which are going no bid and the Fed is buying their own debt. Those countries will be asking for higher yields on treasuries or will continue to dump them so interest rates contrary to economic pundits will actually rise to support the USD which is on life support. All those bond redemptions will flood the US market causing temporary hyperinflation ala the Soviet Union and the demise of the ruble.
That was a great informative post!!!! Unfortunately it probably went over the head of most of these fucking dummies on here that have their head buried in tomorrow's program!  I couldn't agree with you more on your wonderful post thank you!! We need more post like this!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2024, 09:30:22 PM »
To put everything in racing terms, what we have here is a Dead Heat. The two worst candidates running at the same time. They both equally suck in their own ways. I heard one of the radio news heads say this yesterday…the only thing worst than when Trump lies every single time he opens his mouth is when Biden opens his mouth and tells the truth.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2024, 09:30:50 PM »
No answers on his polices to make your life better..only more grievance!!!
Doesn’t matter if he was indicted by juries of his peers and out on bail every where.   Have a good night gentlemen….and have an angry venting filled tomorrow. Enjoy Life, Liberty and Levin  and the Gorka Chronicles tonight!
No answers on his policies to make your life better only more grievances... And you wonder why I have no use for Biden or cackling dummy. Show me one bill he's passed in the last 40 years. He's been a bullshit artist this whole life and the dummies fell for it and don't get me wrong I'm not saying Trump doesn't bullshit either but this guy takes the cake!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2024, 09:32:57 PM »
To put everything in racing terms, what we have here is a Dead Heat. The two worst candidates running at the same time. They both equally suck in their own ways. I heard one of the radio news heads say this yesterday…the only thing worst than when Trump lies every single time he opens his mouth is when Biden opens his mouth and tells the truth.
I agree with your post however I don't agree with it completely. I have to get Trump the edge because Biden has the early onset of Alzheimer's along with possibly Parkinson's due to his posture. Don't get me wrong I feel bad for the man and wish him the best of health.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2024, 09:48:45 PM »
What do you think is worse at these guys ages? Early onset Alzheimer’s or early onset bankruptcy? Both could happen here.

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2024, 12:32:23 AM »
Pretty dire economic outlook based on the information posted by Brkn Headpole. Bad news is on the horizon, do we take all our money out of the bank and store in coffee cans and bury it on our property, convert to gold or diamonds and get out of the financial markets, completely liquidate? What is his recommendation for all of us to survive the hyperinflation that is destined to hit us?  If his outlook is correct then this election will be no contest and we all will need a financial plan until Trump is inaugurated and rectifies the economic situation. Be careful what you wish for!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2024, 09:54:43 AM »
IMHO Broken Headpole has it all wrong.
Most tech companies cut the workforce because it helps their profitability. Ever notice that when companies announce layoffs-their stocks rise?? Most tech companies are becoming more proficient--and AI is the new dot.com. Its mind boggling what they will be able to do in the future.Its a positive direction--not a downward one.
So you need to adapt to this new environment-work in/with it-invest in it.
USA-is the most tech savvy country in the world. We will be just fine---only dark clouds--are idiots like some Democrats--handing over BILLIONS of $$$ fighting other peoples wars. Russia HAD to invade UKraine--their survival depends on it. NATO surrounded the Russians--the only port that was in warmer waters--is Crimea. That was also about to be taken over by Nato Countries(USA)--so Russia would be land locked--unacceptable. This BS about Russia wanting to take over Europe is another BS excuse by the Democrat war mongers. Let Russia keep Crimea-dont allow Ukraine into Nato--and the war will be over.Tomorrow.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2024, 11:01:14 AM »
Winner winner chicken dinner!
Look where Trump is as far as his legal entanglements both civil and criminal!

Although we disagree on politics, we agree that when you have skeletons in your closet it is unwise to hang a neon sign above them.

Ps - thanks for the drives on Mr AAA back in the day, I made a few bucks.

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2024, 06:18:49 PM »
And yet he's still going to win.  What then???  Progressive bleeding heart,  *"''""loving libs.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2024, 07:20:28 PM »
Letitia James and Fani Willis

Forget theyre black women

THEY ARE BUFFOONS.

-James = ran an intense over the top re-election campaign on 'getting' Trump. That in itself should have disqualified her from running this case.   A repulsive individual. Appeal should right this egregious wrong.
-Willis = is slime who at least twice has dragged out the oh so tired race card..tired and predictible. Shes equally a repulsive character and deserves disqualification sooner that later.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2024, 08:21:48 PM »
I give up!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2024, 09:32:14 PM »
Biden sold us out.  Get real people.
amen brother you bet you're fucking ass he did!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2024, 09:35:15 PM »
Letitia James and Fani Willis

Forget theyre black women

THEY ARE BUFFOONS.

-James = ran an intense over the top re-election campaign on 'getting' Trump. That in itself should have disqualified her from running this case.   A repulsive individual. Appeal should right this egregious wrong.
-Willis = is slime who at least twice has dragged out the oh so tired race card..tired and predictible. Shes equally a repulsive character and deserves disqualification sooner that later.
Letitia James and Fani Willis (obviously their parents didn't know how to spell) are typical Niggasss.

I'd like to thank both their black asses for launching President Trump back into the White House.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal