Author Topic: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day  (Read 7982 times)

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Re: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2024, 01:57:59 PM »
Lets remember that #2 was "He has cheated his entire business life."  The (non-)paying of contractors was just used as an example.  Let's compromise and say that it's debatable and use a better example.  He was just convicted of fraudulent business practices in NY Civil Court and fined $355 million.  He would inflate his property values to receive better loan terms from banks and deflate those same property values when it came to purchasing insurance.  Like I said, he cheated his entire business life.

And for all of you maga-nuts, do you really want to go back to trump-o-nomics:

Why was his deficit spending so high?  He gave many, many millions in tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires.  How much of a tax break did you get?  Crumbs.  How you can't see this is incomprehensible.       

As spending almost my entire career in NYC real estate I offered my personal insight on how bills are paid in a large organization.
Over valuing property in NYC is a regular occurrence, for the most part this verdict may drive all the viable investors out of the city.

It seems judging by your tone and demeanor you have an axe to grind concerning Mr Trump. I can't help you with that.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2024, 02:29:19 PM »
As spending almost my entire career in NYC real estate I offered my personal insight on how bills are paid in a large organization.
Over valuing property in NYC is a regular occurrence, for the most part this verdict may drive all the viable investors out of the city.

It seems judging by your tone and demeanor you have an axe to grind concerning Mr Trump. I can't help you with that.

The big difference is that the ‘SMART’ ones that do it don’t flaunt it in the open, stay quiet in both public and the internet, while the “DUMB” ones like Trump do the exact opposite!  Look where Trump and his ‘clan’ are today because of this!  The same with all the politicians that do questionable things—the ‘DUMB’ ones get caught and have major legal issues while the “SMART” one don’t have any legal issues and business continues as usual. Pick your own political party examples and judge for yourself.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2024, 03:12:41 PM »
The big difference is that the ‘SMART’ ones that do it don’t flaunt it in the open, stay quiet in both public and the internet, while the “DUMB” ones like Trump do the exact opposite!  Look where Trump and his ‘clan’ are today because of this!  The same with all the politicians that do questionable things—the ‘DUMB’ ones get caught and have major legal issues while the “SMART” one don’t have any legal issues and business continues as usual. Pick your own political party examples and judge for yourself.
You mean like Biden and his son?

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2024, 03:21:34 PM »
You mean like Biden and his son?

The young Biden caused his own problems just like Trump!  They each have legal issues to deal with now!
Trump has quite a few more criminal indictments to deal with now that the civil  ones are done and is currently behind the 8 ball for 500 million dollars and potential jail time in his criminal cases upcoming

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2024, 03:36:15 PM »
You and the maga CULT are delusional!  To put it into horse racing terms, this is the man that you are betting on:

1.   He cheated to get into college and cheated while in college.
2.   He has cheated his entire business life.  Just ask all of the contractors he has failed to pay.
3.   He lies all-the-time.  Not just the BIG lie but lots of smaller lies.  He even lies when he doesn't have to and that's the most scary.
4.   Over 100 people in his administration left because he was so incompetent and/or dangerous.
5.   Dozens of people who worked closely with him or for him say he's unfit for office.  Check out all of the negative books written about him.
6.   He only cares about HIMSELF.  He has loyalty to no one but expects loyalty from everyone.  He doesn't care about the USA and is only running to stay out of jail. 
7.   Psychologists say he has serious mental illness including narcissism, delusions and paranoia. And those are the least of his issues.
8.   He's a rapist and grabs women by the p....
9.   He's says soldiers are suckers and losers.           
10. He is a racist, misogynistic homophobe.  He hates everyone but rich old white men. 

I could go on and on but there is NO WAY he will be elected again and we are not even sure he will get to run.  The chaotic republican party is going down with him and so will you!

hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1

Trump derangement syndrome is real

“Check out all of the negative books written about him.”  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2024, 03:38:27 PM »
hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1

The internet gives a more up to the minute accounts of current issues as well as past events too!!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2024, 03:52:07 PM »

I think Biden may be one of the smart ones you speak of. After all he bought 3 mansions on govenment salaries, wink wink.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2024, 04:00:27 PM »
He's the best we have out there.  They all are pulling out bc they know Trump can't be heat on tye republican side. Pence...ranswabji e indian...fatso meatballs gross christie....did DeSantis pull out.  Trump is christ out of grave.  Grab pussy

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2024, 04:37:47 PM »
I think Biden may be one of the smart ones you speak of. After all he bought 3 mansions on govenment salaries, wink wink.

Winner winner chicken dinner!
Look where Trump is as far as his legal entanglements both civil and criminal!

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2024, 04:47:57 PM »
Just buy those sneakers, especially the gold ones for $399. Trump derangement syndrome is real in his supporters minds. If you don’t bend the knee to him, and don’t like him he created this syndrome. But if you speak out against his opponents it’s perfectly fine..not a derangement syndrome. You all copy everything he says like puppets. Amazing how he controls every aspect of your thought processes and you just repeat what nonsense he says. Now, Trump Derangement Syndrome is old news, been replaced by WOKE. If you don’t agree with him and speak up against him, you are WOKE!  I’m awake and hope you all wake up to real danger he is to our democracy…….TRUMPS CHUMPS!!!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2024, 04:58:33 PM »
Just buy those sneakers, especially the gold ones for $399. Trump derangement syndrome is real in his supporters minds. If you don’t bend the knee to him, and don’t like him he created this syndrome. But if you speak out against his opponents it’s perfectly fine..not a derangement syndrome. You all copy everything he says like puppets. Amazing how he controls every aspect of your thought processes and you just repeat what nonsense he says. Now, Trump Derangement Syndrome is old news, been replaced by WOKE. If you don’t agree with him and speak up against him, you are WOKE!  I’m awake and hope you all wake up to real danger he is to our democracy…….TRUMPS CHUMPS!!!!
. Please tell me what Biden has accomplished throughout his political career let alone president? While on the subject why you tell me what Kamala Harris has accomplished that so intriguing?

Have you been to the gas station or supermarket yet? Jeff benzo left and went to Florida because of the taxation... the liberals will never learn you can't text rich that's who you work for. I never worked for a bum have you?

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2024, 05:31:02 PM »
Past the most legislation since Roosevelt, 3.0 GDP, has actually cut the deficit which your hero increased more than any President. Low unemployment and a booming stock market, reduced prescription prices.
What has Trump and Pence accomplished?  I posted numerous times asking if anyone can tell me what Trumps so called remdies are. You all forget during Reagan, who I voted for used, supply side economics relying on tax cuts to trickle down. Didn’t work. Interest  rates were almost 18% and double digit inflation. Remember “ It’s another sunny day in America,” and that how he calmed the country until the economic cycle ran and things normalized. He wouldn’t have been able to pull that off in the social media age unfortunately..wo uld have been eaten alive. But to his credit got us through it. Trickle down economics historically has never worked. Want to talk taxes ….I’m full of pace!!!!!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2024, 05:45:20 PM »
hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1

tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2024, 06:00:16 PM »
'JUDGES'  and 'people's courts'  under Biden  appearing more and more like those under Hitler's Third Reich (where the outcome is determined in advance)

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2024, 06:10:31 PM »
No answers on his polices to make your life better..only more grievance!!!
Doesn’t matter if he was indicted by juries of his peers and out on bail every where.   Have a good night gentlemen….and have an angry venting filled tomorrow. Enjoy Life, Liberty and Levin  and the Gorka Chronicles tonight!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal