Author Topic: SUN FUN AND COCKTAILS AT THE SPA  (Read 2634 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: SUN FUN AND COCKTAILS AT THE SPA
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2023, 12:32:14 PM »
$5g worth of 10c straight supers? Too bad you couldn't win on any of the 50,000 chances.
 43z.stf
Another mind bettor and poseur.
I give you less than a week until you disappear from this site forever.

How many times in your life have you been referred to as a DILDO? My guess is youve gotten so used to becoming a replacement part that the name hasbeen.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2023, 02:02:47 PM »
Like I said...mind bettor. Don't worry, you're not alone. Maywood was full of them. So was Sportsmans.
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2023, 02:17:01 PM »
I have microshares in two racing this Saturday on Travers Day

Appellate a 2yo filly in MSW that lost in a headbob in her first start

Mage, running in the Travers.

Would love to have gone, but then twin boys starting college is a killer....  11.wp

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2023, 02:37:02 PM »
I have microshares in two racing this Saturday on Travers Day

Appellate a 2yo filly in MSW that lost in a headbob in her first start

Mage, running in the Travers.

Would love to have gone, but then twin boys starting college is a killer....  11.wp

Dinkadoo Do you think the track is off this year? Alot of mishaps this year.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2023, 11:38:12 AM »
Beautiful Women, Weather and plenty of Bourbon! Meet me at the Spa, we can have a little chat if you know what I mean... 74zac.1
That’s all well and good, but did you get any pussy?

Saratoga is a beautiful area with some classy women unlike Monticello that’s filled with nothing but shines thanks to the Jews!

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2023, 11:55:06 AM »
Dinkadoo Do you think the track is off this year? Alot of mishaps this year.
Like Churchill -- another of the highest profile tracks- alot of bizarre incidents that have no explanation. is it the track, training techniques, genetics, racing of unsound horses ??
Lot of complaints towards NYRA but not sure if they are to blame for the weather and off the turf races that would have trainers scratching left and right.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2023, 12:15:32 PM »
I used to pay close attention but no longer dew. I dont even go anymore.  Have been a lot of deaths everywhere. Probably mix of breeding decline (speed now king), illegal peds, and track surfaces. A couple of drunks from outside the area whooping and hollaring at sexy women near the ring apron cant help horse concentration either. Been a bad yr for boozers up there. Id probably attribute the last factor as being worst.

The turf ye takes ye chances. If the rain doesnt come fields are flush and betting is superb. If the rains come  the fields ruin the day. I gather nyra gambles rain wont be a deluge. Nyra usually makes bad calls when it decides anything.

I been here all my life and rainiest summer i recall. Fucked up my walleye fishing (rivers a mess). At least its not fire, right.

Dink you got a shot in traver? I usually look for a shipper that skipped most of triple crown (not Mage). The jim dandy win is usually not a bad barometer though. Ill have to see the field but will probably make a win place bet and exacta box play. Will use mage off the dandy (plus to have a race over track and horse seems to tolerate spa surface well) but wont be my key in ex bx.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2023, 06:31:16 PM »
Like Churchill -- another of the highest profile tracks- alot of bizarre incidents that have no explanation. is it the track, training techniques, genetics, racing of unsound horses ??
Lot of complaints towards NYRA but not sure if they are to blame for the weather and off the turf races that would have trainers scratching left and right.

Agreed the weather has been a big factor on the turf entries this year. But man I still think the main track surface has some real issues.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2023, 06:35:38 PM »
That’s all well and good, but did you get any pussy?

Saratoga is a beautiful area with some classy women unlike Monticello that’s filled with nothing but shines thanks to the Jews!

Yes, a one up from Hunt Valley MD made for an interesting Weds. evening, and Thurs. morning.

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2023, 06:49:44 PM »
Good lookin' women will always be where the money is.

BoKnows

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2023, 12:40:11 AM »
From a gambling standpoint, the track seems to be playing much fairer this year than usual. Most other years there are plenty of days with a strong track bias that you can take advantage of because because of all of the casual bettors playing. Doesn't seem to be like that this year.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2023, 08:26:04 AM »
From a gambling standpoint, the track seems to be playing much fairer this year than usual. Most other years there are plenty of days with a strong track bias that you can take advantage of because because of all of the casual bettors playing. Doesn't seem to be like that this year.

This is somewhat accurate that the bias has dissipated. But, the reality is that it has been a very odd year. Maybe this weekend will be the change all.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal