Author Topic: The Burke Brigade now racing horses at-----  (Read 4822 times)

rainman2

• Elite
Re: The Burke Brigade now racing horses at-----
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2024, 01:17:01 PM »
How much Banamine on race day results in a positive?

Ask Bob Baffert!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2024, 06:03:27 AM »
So, you own and train your horse and you get a positive as trainer but that doesn't affect you as owner?

If you own the horses they can’t race while you are under suspension. Bout if your parents own the horses it is all good.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2024, 01:01:14 PM »
The double standard in racing is sickening right now! In addition to the fact that the Bragade is able to continue racing during this suspension, how can Jeffrey ban H.T. for being on the Fish list,and allow Takter & Burkes to race there while the 2 of them are ON THE SAME FUKIN LIST??? I am starting to believe that Yimmys fast retirement was a product of Gurals inside info of the direction that the investigation was heading!! I can't wait for H.T. to enter the "list" into evidence so that the world will see all of Gurals personal trainers transactions! This is going to get big again unless H.T. takes an out of court settlement!  11.wp

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2024, 01:15:48 PM »
The double standard in racing is sickening right now! In addition to the fact that the Bragade is able to continue racing during this suspension, how can Jeffrey ban H.T. for being on the Fish list,and allow Takter & Burkes to race there while the 2 of them are ON THE SAME FUKIN LIST??? I am starting to believe that Yimmys fast retirement was a product of Gurals inside info of the direction that the investigation was heading!! I can't wait for H.T. to enter the "list" into evidence so that the world will see all of Gurals personal trainers transactions! This is going to get big again unless H.T. takes an out of court settlement!  11.wp

HT is only looking for a settlement to go away.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2024, 01:24:12 PM »
Burke has four in today at Oak grove with Devon Tharps driving for him.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2024, 01:27:10 PM »
Jeff will "cave" long before he writes a six digit check to Howard! When this gets to the hearing stages H.T. will have no problem getting back to racing unless everyone else on the list is also banded! If these pretences are upheld Gural would be to eliminate most competition and perhaps win the Hambo for himself or Ake against a field of longshot contenders! The real show is just about to begin, so grab some snacks and fine tune your monitor! 73cv.2 11.wp tmbz1

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2024, 11:28:52 AM »
Day 2 of the Oak Grove meet.

I see Burke is racing a lot of East Coast horses brought in -- Where do these horses train out of ?

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2024, 11:45:15 AM »

No way HT is looking for settlement this how now turned into a who has a bigger dick contest.  Not saying it will be this time but eventually Gural is meet his match

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2024, 11:57:16 AM »
If you own the horses they can’t race while you are under suspension. Bout if your parents own the horses it is all good.

So, Burkes stables is not Ron Burke or at least a part of?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2024, 12:16:38 PM »
So, Burkes stables is not Ron Burke or at least a part of?

No. It is Sylvia Burke and Weaver

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2024, 10:04:18 AM »
Weaver is not an owner of the Burke stable.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2024, 10:17:08 AM »
No way HT is looking for settlement this how now turned into a who has a bigger dick contest.  Not saying it will be this time but eventually Gural is meet his match

I agree about HT at this point. This time, next time, whatever, Gural is light years ahead of HT as a businessman. Light years "smarter" and more experienced, more depth, scope, etc. HT will have ego step in the way. Gural, no. I don't think most people realize how smart Gural is, what he's done in the business world, etc. It's easy to judge a fight when you only see parts of it and that's how most people judge it. Personally, no, I do not believe or agree with every decision Gural has made or every action he's taken, or not taken for that matter.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2024, 12:54:10 PM »
Weaver is not an owner of the Burke stable.

According to the USTA they are. I posted a screenshot of the members of Burke Racing Stable the last time this came up.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal