Author Topic: ILLINOIS RACING NEWS  (Read 10120 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: ILLINOIS RACING NEWS
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2020, 10:05:46 AM »
it is clear the "health experts" don't know what they don't know
they will err on the side of extreme caution at the destruction of the economy  for decades
who is paying back all this money the governments are giving away??

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 10:23:58 AM »
it is clear the "health experts" don't know what they don't know
they will err on the side of extreme caution at the destruction of the economy  for decades
who is paying back all this money the governments are giving away??

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2020, 12:08:14 PM »
Ex Gov Edgar talked to JBP last week the guy is clueless. Waiting for science? Hawthorne has over 300 horses on the grounds between thoroughbreds and standardbred in training. People are on the grounds 7 days a week. There haven't been outbreaks or at least reported outbreaks? But with testing and contact tracing if there was a problem they would know. Although the purse account is in the hole by -395k and not making a dime with no racing. Will purse cuts follow?

How different can a race day be? 3 blind stewards, a state vet, a starter car driver, someone to snap a win photo, some track personnel who work the track daily. So again what science to put on a race card with no fans.

We can send people into space in the 60's and all of a sudden we can't open a partially economy while still incorporating social distancing. I see IL county boards have voted to get there rural areas going and telling JBP to fuck off.

The fat gov's team has asked Hawthorne for a few things not yet provided - when you have Timmy Carey leading the way and the John Walsh / Jim Miller team underneath Carey - what do can you expect to get done??  Those guys are good at trying to thieve the public's money like they did when they tried to steal $11k from the guy that won a guaranteed pik4 pool of $15k when only 4k was in the pool - but wait cuz theyre not even good at that - they got caught red handed - they don't deserve a license to race and karma is a bitch sometimes....feel sorry for the horsemen though...

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2020, 06:45:36 PM »
Actually a five page plan was given to the Gov 3 weeks ago. Problem with Hawthorne it's in Crook county and Ciero is a hot spot. Cook just had it's most deaths in a single day yesterday and it's a hotspot with the 4th most current cases. 500 people on the grounds I'm guessing it may be a bit before they get to racing.

Wavy Train

• NW-1
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2020, 04:05:44 AM »
Fuckin Fauci has not been right since this fuckin thing started. Wrong more than Blind Man Its all political what a shame Fred Flinstone thinks he is going to be next President Fat FUCK worried more about The POS Prisoners instead of the nursing homes. Don't know what the fuck he is doing . We need to have a rally at his Gold Coast home with some of the Michigan protesters who have big balls

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2020, 08:41:01 AM »
People are fighting for their life's and you care about racing,,,,,if there is no problem send all the kids back to the classrooms

Acrossawire

• NW-1
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2020, 09:27:23 AM »
There's legitimate debate as to whether they should have ever closed the schools in the first place. Death rates for school age and under are damn near zero. In a lot of states the deaths are primarily focused around nursing homes.

Those whole 'if we can save but one life' argument is tired. Go hide under a pile of blankets in your basement if that's what you want, but let me make my own choices for me.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2020, 09:29:17 AM »
Fuckin Fauci has not been right since this fuckin thing started. Wrong more than Blind Man Its all political what a shame Fred Flinstone thinks he is going to be next President Fat FUCK worried more about The POS Prisoners instead of the nursing homes. Don't know what the fuck he is doing . We need to have a rally at his Gold Coast home with some of the Michigan protesters who have big balls

Fred flintstone.  ngc3 i knew he looked like somebody. The real fred was a lot smarter though

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2020, 09:33:47 AM »
Fred flintstone.  ngc3 i knew he looked like somebody. The real fred was a lot smarter though

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2020, 01:40:25 PM »
There's legitimate debate as to whether they should have ever closed the schools in the first place. Death rates for school age and under are damn near zero. In a lot of states the deaths are primarily focused around nursing homes.

Those whole 'if we can save but one life' argument is tired. Go hide under a pile of blankets in your basement if that's what you want, but let me make my own choices for me.
Yeah let's open the schools and lock in all the old folks in their nursing homes and air drop them supplies.

You fucking morons should be gassed.  Schoolkids needs teachers and admins and essential school workers. Your brainstorm puts ALL of them at great risk, since we have too many asymptomatic souls who could end up infecting hundreds, who in turn infect EVERYBODY!

Do I think this lockdown has gone on too long? Unquestionably.  Do I know it was necessary (vs. a 335,000,000 person herd immunity hope)? Yes. Should more and more services (barbers, hair salons, etc.) be declared essential, with safeguards in place? Yes

GO TO THE NEAREST NURSING HOME AND MAKE OUT WITH 10 GRAMMAS YOU HUGE GOOF! Put your bling faith where your mouth is.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Acrossawire

• NW-1
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2020, 02:20:48 PM »
Ah yes you *know it was all necessary because I'm sure you're as much an expert epidemiologist as you are handicapper.

Go hide in your basement with the rest of the morons. The world will keep on turning just fine without you.

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2020, 03:36:18 PM »
We respect and appreciate the Governor’s concern for public safety but we believe we can return to spectator free racing, following the guidelines listed in “Phase 3 Recovery” of the “Restore Illinois” plan. This statement was released by the IHHA. One big problem with their statement is, with the exception of Running Aces, harness racing was already "spectator free racing" well before the outbreak.

Sincerely, Silent One

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2020, 09:25:23 PM »
Bigbettor can't have it one way or another. No vaccine means no vaccine come Aug/Sep virus I'm sure will be lingering around with possibly ramping up in the fall. Are we sending kids home for the balance of the school year? There will be no vaccine. Are we shutting down the economy again? There will be no vaccine. I don't disagree with what you say but this isn't over and as humans for the most part we social distanced, keep the hosiptals from overload, and the numbers have decreased. The democrats out there want it one way keep it shut. Don't worry we will hand out trillions again soon, then again in Sep, then again in Dec then again next year and by the time you know it the 22t deficit coming into the year just added 20t since that's the economy we have. Lets just bankrupt every small business which is the backbone of our Nation! We are human beings we sent people into space in the 60's. Fuck 60 years later we can't open a economy the right way to limit the spread of a virus? A hotspot shows shut the area down. E learning for kids stuck at home is pure garbage and they might as well give the tax payers back part of their property tax money while schools stay closed. ngc3 like that would happen. It's easy to criticize people...believe me this place has many that do. But lay out a plan one way or another? We live in a great nation and fuck China while I'm at it.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2020, 09:31:07 PM »
Bigbettor can't have it one way or another. No vaccine means no vaccine come Aug/Sep virus I'm sure will be lingering around with possibly ramping up in the fall. Are we sending kids home for the balance of the school year? There will be no vaccine. Are we shutting down the economy again? There will be no vaccine. I don't disagree with what you say but this isn't over and as humans for the most part we social distanced, keep the hosiptals from overload, and the numbers have decreased. The democrats out there want it one way keep it shut. Don't worry we will hand out trillions again soon, then again in Sep, then again in Dec then again next year and by the time you know it the 22t deficit coming into the year just added 20t since that's the economy we have. Lets just bankrupt every small business which is the backbone of our Nation! We are human beings we sent people into space in the 60's. Fuck 60 years later we can't open a economy the right way to limit the spread of a virus? A hotspot shows shut the area down. E learning for kids stuck at home is pure garbage and they might as well give the tax payers back part of their property tax money while schools stay closed. ngc3 like that would happen. It's easy to criticize people...believe me this place has many that do. But lay out a plan one way or another? We live in a great nation and fuck China while I'm at it.

HOSES FIRST....YOU POSTS ARE LEGIT tmbz1
HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING THIS EVENING BY CHANCE?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2020, 09:57:45 PM »
MY SOURCES TELL ME ILLINOIS IN GOOD HANDS

BOBO RUFFALO
ANTHONY SOMONE AKA SALAMI
MICKEY EZZO

THEY WILL BE SERVING SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS IN THE EAST PARKING LOT @ IHHA HEADQTRS HINDSDALE IL. TOMORROW BETWEEN  12:00 -12:15
 RABBI WILL BE ON HAND TO BLESS THE BRISKET
TRANSPORTATION ORIGINALLY CONFIRMED FROM HAWTHORNE TO IHHA HDQTRS HAS BEEN CANCELLED TO LACK OF F
UNDING..

THIS IS A CLASSIC

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal