Author Topic: WHAT HARNESS TRACK WILL BECOME THE FIRST VIRUS HOTSPOT?  (Read 5197 times)

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
Re: WHAT HARNESS TRACK WILL BECOME THE FIRST VIRUS HOTSPOT?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2020, 01:53:08 PM »
Atthetrack,

This guy probably doesn't have 2 nickles to rub together, lost a few too many $2 dollar bets. Has since moved back into his parents basement, yearning for the day he can finally get his noodle wet. Listen guy, I will speak for the industry, we forgive you for not knowing how to read a program. We forgive you for releasing your built up sexual frustrations on us horsemen. I sincerely hope you can find peace and serenity in life, along with a couple extra dollars to spend at the local racetrack(that you call dirty). Good day sir.

I have never heard atthetrack say one positive thing about anything. He hates horsemen and is constantly wishing bad things to happen to all of us. It would seem to me if something makes you so miserable that you would try to avoid it at all costs. He should find a forum that makes him happier before he has a coronary. We're not all bad people who hurt horses every chance we get.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: WHAT HARNESS TRACK WILL BECOME THE FIRST VIRUS HOTSPOT?
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2020, 01:54:38 PM »
I have never heard atthetrack say one positive thing about anything. He hates horsemen and is constantly wishing bad things to happen to all of us. It would seem to me if something makes you so miserable that you would try to avoid it at all costs. He should find a forum that makes him happier before he has a coronary. We're not all bad people who hurt horses every chance we get.

He doesn't like bettors ruining his odds.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal