Author Topic: Should JOHN FRANK ARMY give NFL selectiomns every week.  (Read 3843 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Should JOHN FRANK ARMY give NFL selectiomns every week.
« on: September 18, 2016, 09:02:49 PM »
Want to win MONEY.

Wings XLLI

• Stakes Horse
Re: Should JOHN FRANK ARMY give NFL selectiomns every week.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 07:41:59 AM »
PLEASE, THANK YOU

DelawareDestroyer

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 12:31:09 PM »
YES

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 07:30:47 PM »
Thank you WINGS and DESTROY.
You both very intelligent. One should never bet until week 4. I will. starting WEEK 3.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 10:09:08 PM »
Just to let you both know. In case you both want to know. THURSDAY NIGHT. That in 2 day's. I'M a HOUSTEN TEXAN FAN. 2 years a go a LION FAN. Last year a FALCON FAN. I do this this because I have NO ALLEGIANCE to any team. You take best ODDS.
JOHN FRANK ARMY telling you right know. I knows they going to FOXBORO THURSDAY to play the PATRIOTS. The odds were: HOUSTAN +3.5. Then GARRIPPOLLO is done. It switched to HOUSTEN -2.5. Let me tell you PEOPLE something. BELLIFUCK,the CHEATINGIST COACH in NFL HISTORY has to play a rookie at QUARTERBACK. BELLIFUCK has 2 choices. He will play him. And my MAN,is rounding into SHAPE. That be JJ.WATT. BELILLFUCK QUARBACK will not be in game after 1st quarter. GAME OVER.
That you,JOHN FRANK ARMY for that STATISTICAL ANALSIS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 10:22:43 PM »
And what that mean by way. They got NO other QUARTERBACK. They just gots to run the FUCKIN FOOTBALL. And TOM BRADY is not allowed to be any where on PREMISES for another 2 weeks. AND I mean. HE can NOT step foot ANYWHERE.

DO that REMIND you IDIOT MORONS of SOMETHING. Thank you,JOHN FRANK ARMY. Did you or did you NOT. Take care of RICHARD DUTROW JR. and get him BARRED for 10 YEARS. OH YES,I DID. THANK YOU,JOHN FRANK ARMY.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 10:31:57 PM »
And if LITTLE RICHARD reading. You know BOY. And you also know.you going FUCKIN BEAT the SHIT OUT OF I.
THat's right little BOY. We know at CHURCHILL and you screaming you gonna beat the FUC out of ME. THAT be the day:SKIRT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 10:37:01 PM »
And you well know SKIRT. BOBBY FRANKEL say's. FUC: HE was all over me. HE hates you know. And BOBBY laughing his ASS OFF.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 10:54:39 PM »
Do you INVIDUALS UNDERSTAND.
The name is FRANK. AIn't JEWISH. GREAT UNCLE is HANS.
My point being. I have NO OFFSPRING. I choose that. When your GREAT UNCLE is HANS FRANC, one decides to DRINK forever,GERMAN STYLE. I respect my heritage. I would never force that on children. That's WHY: I am JOHN FRANK ARMY.
FUC me RELATIVES who choose to IGNORE. Want to FORGET. I choose not to.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 11:13:31 PM »
You MORONS have NO IDEA. I'M responsible from GERMAN letters from WORLD WAR II. I only have about 20% interpreted.
There all in GERMAN. I might have famous papers here about HAN'S. What I have had interpreted so far. I had a great AUNT and she had her husband and 2 daughters. THEEE RUSSIANS were advancing. And I am GERMAN/RUSSIAN. So'S the RUSSIANS advancing round up anyone with GERMAN BLOOD. This letter states: They take her husband.which would be my great aunt and shoot him on spot. Then they say's. Her 2 daughtees. RUSSIAN OFFICER goes. You go this direction and the other 3rd cousin. You go the other direction. The daughters went. Don't want to be separated. The RUSSIAN OFFICER after shooting my GREAT AUNt's.HUSBAND
immediadilty shot in the head one of the sister's.YOU FUCKERS think I MAKING THIS UP. OF course I AM. I'M JOHN FRANK ARMY.

DON'T EVER FUC WITH ME.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 11:35:03 PM »
And to ADD.
If any FUCKIN RICH NIGGER(including FUC BRAINS. JESSE JACKSON and AL SHARPTON) on NOVEMBER 11th 2016 decide to demonstrate.
JOHN FRANK ARMY GOING PURGING.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal