Author Topic: If horsemen dont pay their Bill's do we have a right to know?  (Read 3530 times)

Uncle Harry

• Open / FFA
If horsemen dont pay their Bill's do we have a right to know?
« on: December 28, 2022, 07:21:18 AM »
I say yea before they take our cash we have a right to know before they scam us to catch up on their past due accounts. Robbing mike to pay whomever is no way to conduct a business open judgements against gorzemen deserve to be published before they scam us

The Exporter

• Elite
Re: If horsemen dont pay their Bill's do we have a right to know?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 08:22:27 AM »
How would this information benefit you?

bond

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2022, 08:28:23 AM »
If I'm not mistaken a creditor ---can go to the Judges and inform them of the debt. The Judges can then not take the entries/suspend licence- of that horseman until the debt is paid.

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2022, 08:33:26 AM »
How would this information benefit you?
Prove bow stoopit you is

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 10:39:29 AM »
If I'm not mistaken a creditor ---can go to the Judges and inform them of the debt. The Judges can then not take the entries/suspend licence- of that horseman until the debt is paid.
I do not believe a Race Track Judge can suspend a license of a person in good standing by the virtue of a collections notice. You would be bypassing the entire process and going straight to declaring guilt and punishment.

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2022, 12:55:17 PM »
I do not believe a Race Track Judge can suspend a license of a person in good standing by the virtue of a collections notice. You would be bypassing the entire process and going straight to declaring guilt and punishment.
No one  is talking about people in good standing but the slime balls should be looked after and if the have an open judgement they shouldn't be aloud any chances to rip people off

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2022, 01:22:36 PM »
Look at what he said. A creditor. Not a judgment.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2022, 01:27:45 PM »
If the trainer can’t buy his EPO I want to know

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2022, 01:51:01 PM »

grooms?

feed guy?

vet?

mistress?

child support?

drug dealer?

You know they're not all getting paid...

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2022, 03:17:49 PM »
They will garnish purse checks for taxes and child support.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2022, 12:46:41 AM »
THERE IS THIS DOCUMENT THAT HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME CALLED THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.  I AM AN AVID SUPPORTER OF THIS DOCUMENT AND IT DOES NOT PERMIT ANYONE FROM BEING DENIED THE RIGHT TO EARN A LIVING.

THEREFORE, IF THERE IS A JUDGMENT AGAINST A TRUCK DRIVER FOR HIS CABLE BILL CAN THAT STOP HIM FROM DRIVING HIS TRUCK?  IF IT COULD THEN HOW COULD HE EVER PAY THE CAABLE BILL.  CAN CHILD SUPPORT OR FEDERAL TAXES LEVY ON YOUR INCOME---YES BUT THE PERCENTAGE IS REGULATED.   THEREFORE, THERE IS PROTECTION BUILT INTO THIS FOR THE HONEST GUY HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME PAYING HIS BILLS IN THE INDUSTRY ITSELF. 

IF AN HONEST TRAINER OWES FOR FEED, SHOEING OR VET---THEN THEY CAN GO TO THE JUDGES BUT THIS COULD BE CHALLENGED IN FEDERAL COURT SINCE HOW CAN THIS HONEST TRAINER PAY HIS BILLS IF HE CANNOT WORK IN THE ONLY INDUSTRY HE KNOWS?  THINK ABOUT THE 29 OR SO INDICTED---DID THEY TAKE MONEY AWAY FROM MANY HONEST HORSEMEN TRYING TO EARN AN HONEST LIVING?  DID EVERYONE OF THESE FOLKS AND VETS TAKE MONEY OUT OF THE FOLKS TRYING TO BE HONEST AND WORK HARD AND CLEAN?   I THINK SO.

A OWNER WITH DEEP POCKETS COULD IN FACT PURSUE ABOVE IN FEDERAL COURT AND EVENTUALLY WIN AS HE COULD IN FACT WEAR OUT THE CROOKED FOLKS AS THEY COULD NOT AFFORD THE FEES TO FIGHT SUCH A CASE.

I NEVER LOOKED AT THE CASE LAW BUT TRUTHFULLY THIS INDUSTRY MARCHES TO THE BEAT OF ITS OWN DRUMMER.  I PERSONALLY BELEIVE THE BEAT HAS CHANGED.

HOW MANY OF YOU BOUGHT HORSES FROM THESE INDICTED TRAINERS AND HAVE THEM GO BACKWARDS AND BECOME VALUELESS?   MANY.  THE PURSES AND WINS BY THESE INDICTED FOLKS HAVE DESTROYED THE SMALL STALE AS THEY CANNOT COMPETE WITH THE STABLES THAT BECAME LARGE AS OWNERS FLOCKED TO THESE FOLKS THAT WON AT A HIGH PERCENTAGE ILLEGALLY!

I KNOW OF ONE CASE THAT THE TRAINER OVER CHARGED AN OWNER IN THE MILLIONS AND INFLATED HORSE PURCHASES---THIS OWNER SUED IN COURT AND WON A JUDGMENT IN 6 FIGURES PLUS AGAINST THE TRAINER AND TRUTHFULLY THAT MAY BE A SPECIAL SITUATION AS THE THEFT OCCURRED IN THE INDUSTRY.   

EITHER WAY, THE CONSTITUTION PROTECTS MANY OF US FROM THIS TYPE OF ABUSE!

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2022, 11:02:57 PM »
what about owners who dont pay and there are many why cant we find out about them

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2022, 12:29:58 AM »
THE RIGHT TO KNOW OR PUBLISH IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN SUSPENSION.

I AM AWARE OF HORSEMEN THAT WERE DENIED THE RIGHT TO RACE DUE TO OWING THE IRS.  FURTHER, I AM ALSO AWARE OF MANY THAT WERE DENIED THE RIGHT TO RACE DUE TO FILING BANKRUPTCY WHICH IS A FEDERAL RIGHT!   

IS THIS OK?   ABSOLUTELY NOT.  I CAN ARGUE ALL DAY LONG THAT BOTH ABOVE SITUATIONS WOULD NOT CAUSE A BARBER TO LOSE HI LICENSE OR A TRUCK DRIVER TO LOSE HIS.  WHY CAN A HORSEMAN BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO RACE AND EARN A LIVING.  IN FACT THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE LITTLE GUY GETTING ABUSED IN THIS ALLEGED SPORT.  IN NO OTHER INDUSTRY WOULD AN INDIVIDUAL BE DENIED AN OCCUPATIONAL LICENSE. 

HAPPENS IN RACING !

WHT ABOUT THE CONVICTED VETS THAT DENIED SEVERAL THE RIGHT TO RACE BECAUSE OF OUTSTANDING BILLS THAT WERE FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS?  HOW ABOUT THE TRAINERS THAT EITHER WITHHELD THE  OWNERS HORSES OR HAD SALES BECAUSE OF THEIR ARROGANCE ON PAST DUE TRAINING BILLS THAT WERE ILLEGAL IN THE FIRST PLACE.   ADDITIONALLY HOW ABOUT PEOPLE OWING A STUD FEE NOT BEIN ABLE TO RACE DUE TO THIS.   DO YOU THINK THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR STAY POOR?

THE PENDULUM HAS SWUNG MY FRIENDS----THIS WILL BE AN ENLIGHTENING EXPERIENCE FOR SO MANY!   THE GOVERNMENT HAS DONE THE JOB IN THE BEGINNING OF CLEANING UP THE SPORT ----JUSTICE MOVES SLOWLY BUT IT DOES MOVE!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal