Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 290419 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #240 on: June 03, 2016, 10:57:54 AM »
glaucine, glaucine, where is that gotcha glaucine, right where I told ya it would be, buried, like all the others, still bitchin about drivers, Hawthorne this, Pocono that, Meadowlands who in the fu knows, but ya know what, ya keep comin back for more and more of team Palone, pretty nice Sat card, just like old times with Dave and Timmy, everybody does quite well when the team gets involved, nice day, stop down by the fence, haven't heard my favorite words lately with all the rain, you stiffin prick Palone, you cheatin cocksucker Palone, someday you gonna get it Palone, keep on bitchin, HOF Dickie gets a big charge out of it, ain't nothin gonna happen, you guys bitchin about judges owning horses, so what, we know it, you guys deal with it, we just got a little better understanding thats all, be honest, if you were in my position, wouldn't you fuck as many people as you could, sure you would, so get over it will ya, don't forget to be there for HOF Roger will ya, and lay off him, come on do it for Team Palone, stop down, get a voucher and then wave good bye to it, Team Palone thanks you again for your due diligence and stupidity, Adios suckers
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #241 on: June 12, 2016, 10:47:16 PM »
congrats Pens, business as usual on Mon, sorry to the sucker that made the big show bet Sat
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2016, 10:07:48 AM »
same old plop, bitchin about judges, bitchin about hot tests, bitchin about Belcher, bitchin about Gural, bitchin about Langley, bitchin about Roger, bitchin about funny races, bitchin about beard owners and trainers, but ya know what, ya still keep comin back, and this week at Paloan Downs have we got some numbers arranged, driving less, and cashin even more tickets, never ever doubt the power of team Paloan, weather is good, hey stop down, Pants, HOF Dickie, Mike and the rest of the team just luv the bitchin and moanin, worse than a fu woman, hey try this, ya don't like it, then don't fu come, we got new suckers comin in, don't worry about the teams finances, we are very well oiled, don't like the  show, don't watch, but ya can't stay away, the chance to stick it to Team Paloan ain't never gonna happen, hows those glaucine tests you dickwads were so worked up about, told ya months ago, it was a done deal, but ya still don't believe, so reload at the bank today, stop down by the fence and just kiss your fu hard earned money goodbye, might as well hand it right over the fence to Missy, she will make sure it gets to the proper place, just say Adios to your funds, mother fu, Team Paloan wins again each and every racing program, don't ever doubt it, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #243 on: June 20, 2016, 08:20:44 PM »
thanks to all that tried again today, if you had some of those big odd perfectas, that came back way short, sorry about your luck, good job Pants and Rawlings, nice to see Bruce, Carl and Cory win a couple funny ones, the team took all the money home, $28,000 super, $7800 Pik 5, thanks for the extra money Decker, I told security not to bother with the hell raisers at the fence today, "you fu prick Paloan, you no good cheatin prick", let'em bitch I told the guards after all, it is their free money, so another Paloan party financed by you suckers at the Meadows, hey were open tomorrow, try your luck, after all, you can't lose if you don't play, so reload again, interest rates are low, so borrow a couple thousand and come to Palone Downs, home of the best group of drivers making you think the game is ok, thanks again suckers, Team Palone says Adios to your hard earned money, and by all means, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2016, 08:43:38 AM »
what does 12500 and 772 mean, tell you in a couple sentences later, I see you crybabies are bitchin again, hot tests at Hoosier, Faraldo in NY, vet talks about EPO use in Jersey, fixed races, bad judges, can you say, its just part of the business, suckers, plus size models, even Beth Anne and I laughed at that one, every day bitch, bitch and moan, just like the whiny PMS bitches that you are, but around 1 pm today, where will you be, bettin and listening to the Meadows, and then later, bitchin and moaning some more, 3rd race today, Ronnie will have one lit up, just purchased from some people at Running Aces, now back to the 12500, that's todays guaranteed Pik 4 pool that you suckers won't get a smell of, 772, that was the payout on Saturdays Pik 5, only horse covered, guess who, me, Team Palone got all that money again, easiest game in town, when you know who is leavin and who is racing just off the pace today, imagine that, so the Team will see you again about 1 pm, don't forget to be there and by all means send it in, so Team Palone can take it home, might as well name Gurals publication, The Crybaby Tattler for Bad Losers, so suck it up, reload and stop down by the fence, cause like the Team says, when your bitchin, your losin, and Team Palone gets the cash again, keep on believing the Team doesn't gamble both ways, Adios suckers, one of my favorite announcers was Bob Prince or the Gunner, did Pirate games, one of his favorite sayings was, "kiss it goodbye", well next time you make a wager, you can "kiss it goodbye" and hand it right over to Team Palone, be there 

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2016, 08:57:10 AM »
guess you suckers got a new word for this week, corruption. are you fu kiddin me, like it doesn't exist in the world, got a nice carryover today Pik 5, give it a shot will ya, so Team Paloan can carry it out right in front of your own eyes, I opted out of my drive at Goshen, got more tickets to cash, ain't got the time for that bullshit, one thing Herve told me was he wished they ran a few more corruption races, its part of racing you suckers, that's why you come back, reload, donate, comeback, donate, but ya love it, but then again so does Team Paloan, your dedicated to being a loser, so Team Paloan helps you out, time for nine, then to the Meadows, then to Northfield, action packed day and another opportunity for the team to stuff their already filled pockets, oh and by the way, hows that glaucine investigation going, corruption at its best, so stop down by the fence, say you fu dick Paloan, its ok, as long as your bitchin, your losin and donating to our cause, be there, almost Adios time so you can kiss some more cash good-bye, Adios suckers

horseguy25

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2016, 09:54:16 PM »
D. PALOAN........... .. i hope you get hit by a truck tmbz1

bobbyval

« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2016, 10:02:41 PM »
no

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #248 on: July 10, 2016, 05:34:43 PM »
you losers got nothin to do but bitch all the fu time, this weeks pissin and moanin contest, Illinois racing and its downfall, my business relationship with Bruce and Scotty, that's old news, but sure was very, very profitable for a long, long time, how did we do it, just like we do now, all the pieces in place, everybody gets a nice chunk of your free money, when Brian and Dave show up its just like old times, Mark and his buddies cash some nice tickets, and the best part, team Paloan is so good at it, you keep comin back to donate more, nice Pik 5 carryover tomorrow, so go ahead make another futile attempt and help out the team, nice win on Dapper Dude, that was a gift from Team Paloan, Spreester went for a ride in her last start Monday, Eric will be getting his present this week, so make sure to be there, stop down and say hello to the team, Riegle will be getting one also, so play close attention suckers, be there 

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #249 on: July 23, 2016, 10:34:22 AM »
Adios 2016 eliminations and what other better way to start the weekend by coming out to Paloan Downs today, and donating a few bucks to help support the team, just so you understand what your free money helps with, wives shopping, after the races parties, girl friends shopping, alimony, child support, late night adult entertainment, nice new cars, remodeling of houses, just to name a few, nice to have Timmy and Dave around, makes it easier when better drivers are down to drive, makes the races look more real and believable, don't worry about what I am driving, just worry about how much you can donate to our cause, being late in the month, money might be a little tight, but bank rates are pretty cheap, so go get a couple thousand and bring it out to Washington, Pa, take a shot, loose your money and bitch at the fence, the team wouldn't want it any other way, and you don't either, that's why you come back for more and the team helps you out,  so don't forget to be there, fatten up your wallet so we can fatten up ours with your free money, so send it in, and then say Adios to your hard earned money or social security checks, the team has business to attend to and we do it very well, wouldn't you agree, from HOF Dickie, Mike, Pants, HOF Roger, yours truly and all the other members of team Palone, be there

Thequietmon

• Open / FFA
« Reply #250 on: July 23, 2016, 12:29:35 PM »
Adios 2016 eliminations and what other better way to start the weekend by coming out to Paloan Downs today, and donating a few bucks to help support the team, just so you understand what your free money helps with, wives shopping, after the races parties, girl friends shopping, alimony, child support, late night adult entertainment, nice new cars, remodeling of houses, just to name a few, nice to have Timmy and Dave around, makes it easier when better drivers are down to drive, makes the races look more real and believable, don't worry about what I am driving, just worry about how much you can donate to our cause, being late in the month, money might be a little tight, but bank rates are pretty cheap, so go get a couple thousand and bring it out to Washington, Pa, take a shot, loose your money and bitch at the fence, the team wouldn't want it any other way, and you don't either, that's why you come back for more and the team helps you out,  so don't forget to be there, fatten up your wallet so we can fatten up ours with your free money, so send it in, and then say Adios to your hard earned money or social security checks, the team has business to attend to and we do it very well, wouldn't you agree, from HOF Dickie, Mike, Pants, HOF Roger, yours truly and all the other members of team Palone, be there

Come on man,,,,       Nobody gives a fuck about the dump meadows.....     Nobody bets that fucking rat hole.....         Nobody ever bitches or complains about the meadows,,,,     Because nobody gives a fuck.....            You could set up every fucking race every day,,,,   and nobody would care.....     You'd only be gambling against yourselves...       Stop pretending you're somehowe cheating the public....     There has to be a public first,,,,,    Before you can cheat them

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #251 on: July 29, 2016, 12:55:42 PM »
hey you suckers, 2 days left before we close for track resurfacing next week, so send it in, got nice vacation plans made and free travel money is always appreciated, Bethie just loves to go free shopping, all the players here tomorrow, and the details worked out, might even rain a little which always adds to the teams profits, I see the whiners still bitchin about pylons and rulings, got an idea, just fu quit, but ya can't, so thanks for donating, is there a better team of drivers that make it look as real as we do here at the Meadows, so keep on bitchin at the fence, you no good fu prick Palone, you cheatin mofo, and then go wager, team knows you will, all you posters here say you don't donate, but you do, and Team Paloan appreciates all of your wasted efforts, hey Roger will be in full action mode tomorrow, so be there, Adios bitchin, whinin, crybabies, be there

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #252 on: July 29, 2016, 01:04:24 PM »
Dave you like chicken  wings?

ROGER H FAN

• Top Claimer
« Reply #253 on: July 29, 2016, 01:05:01 PM »
I'll be there with my 88 year old grandma. She's a big fan of yours Dave.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #254 on: August 08, 2016, 08:54:32 AM »
hope you suckers got some rest and ready to reinvest in Team Palone since ya had a week off, yes we are open for your donations starting today, still bitchin about drivers stiffin, drivers bettin, but the best part, those of you suckers that don't believe because we race for too much money to stiff, or can't take that chance because it might damage the sport, Bethie and I read the Plop every morning and think to ourselves, can it really be this easy, and then we laugh, and figure out where to spend your next load of free money donations to the Team, just remember its hard work what Ronnie and the Team does, but without you suckers it wouldn't be possible, Team members got some new stock with your donations, so watch out and make sure to wager now on todays Pik 5 carryover, guaranteed pool of $15,000, one thing is for sure, when the Pik 5 goes, Team Palone guarantees you won't have the tickets, Roger says be there and wager now, railbirds welcome also, see ya, suckers
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:56:09 AM by D. PaLoan »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal