Author Topic: Here's we go: TRUMP RALLY  (Read 1003 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Here's we go: TRUMP RALLY
« on: December 16, 2023, 03:13:47 PM »
Like the signs: LIVE FREE OR DIE. What do this new slogan mean. I'M Not bein persecuted for me. I'M being persecuted for YOU. Their you go CLOWN FAT ASS DRAFT DODGER. NOW he sayin PUTIN A GOOD GUY and the fucs are cheerin. THeir after you not me. My life because of AMERICA has made me GREAT. Thank's CROOK like you said: You compare yourself to AL CAPONE. Look at these unemployed SHITS behind the DRAFT DODGER. They gettin $50.00 bucks for bein their. Most they made in 6 months. The group looks like they on the 10 MOST WANTED LIST. And speakin about TEETH. Look at the goff directly behind on RIGHT. There goes over and over again. GET YOUR FREE GOLD COIN. DO anyone know what the SHIT is talkin about  at this moment. Talkin about CHINA and 13 hostages. Makin NO sense about anythin. Goin CHINA will not release 13 ISREALI american hostages. Nice connection. Why not ask ROCKET MAN. There he goes. HE will prevent WORLD WAR 111. He our PROTECTOR. Like how he keeps on sayin everythin SO BAD and he everythin SO BAD. Do this INSANE IDIOT speak co-hetintly. WE gonna be in a WORLD WAR in 2 years if me not PREZ. Can I get ODDS ON THAT . LOOK at that RETARTED GROUP behind him. Here he goes again. READIN some POEM,that fruitcake only understands. Everyone behind him goin: WHAT the FUC you talkin about. Talkin about SHIT. He goes do that make sense to everybody. Only a LUNE BALL goes totally off base and recites some SHIT that only the IMBECILE seems to get. There's that FREE COIN again. The people that gonna flee country after you say you elected,are the CRIMINALS standin behind you. They all should be in PRISON.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Here's we go: TRUMP RALLY
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 03:37:43 PM »
J'6 hostages should all be released immrditially. We get it with them signs behind you. He said it again: Any person that ABUSES a WOMEN,I will have SHOT. OH BROTHER. There he goes: I will make HEALTH CARE the best ever. Where have we heard that before. And the CRAZY FUCS screamin,USA,USA,USA. There he goes again. My indickments ain't about me. It's YOU. Know the FUC talkin about real hero's.except HIM the FUCKIN DRAFT DODGIN COWARD. What A joke this DRAFT DODGIN POS .
HERE he goes: DRILL BABY DRILL. HE goin our TANKS need GAS. Got news for DRAFT DODGIN BOY. WARS ain't fought with TANKS anymore. And look at the SLOPS behind you. They like you. I ain't goin go in SERVICE just like you. Even if they tried they lookin at them would be GIRLY WASHOUTS like you FAT SLOP. THere you go. 91 felonies against me are FAKE NEWS. I have done NOTHIN WRONG ever. USA a JOKE accordin to 91 felony boy. Hows that readin off MONIKER goin. GONNA EXECUTE every DRUG DEALER. OK,HOWS bout startin with JR. And he carryin on. YOU elect me: You save ME FROM GOIN TO PRIZON. You really need a SNIPER somewhere nearby ZEROIN .

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 07:32:52 PM »
Does any plopper have translation software I can borrow?

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2023, 10:26:43 PM »
Does any plopper have translation software I can borrow?

I follow what he’s saying completely. 

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2023, 06:35:32 PM »
Like the signs: LIVE FREE OR DIE. What do this new slogan mean. I'M Not bein persecuted for me. I'M being persecuted for YOU. Their you go CLOWN FAT ASS DRAFT DODGER. NOW he sayin PUTIN A GOOD GUY and the fucs are cheerin. THeir after you not me. My life because of AMERICA has made me GREAT. Thank's CROOK like you said: You compare yourself to AL CAPONE. Look at these unemployed SHITS behind the DRAFT DODGER. They gettin $50.00 bucks for bein their. Most they made in 6 months. The group looks like they on the 10 MOST WANTED LIST. And speakin about TEETH. Look at the goff directly behind on RIGHT. There goes over and over again. GET YOUR FREE GOLD COIN. DO anyone know what the SHIT is talkin about  at this moment. Talkin about CHINA and 13 hostages. Makin NO sense about anythin. Goin CHINA will not release 13 ISREALI american hostages. Nice connection. Why not ask ROCKET MAN. There he goes. HE will prevent WORLD WAR 111. He our PROTECTOR. Like how he keeps on sayin everythin SO BAD and he everythin SO BAD. Do this INSANE IDIOT speak co-hetintly. WE gonna be in a WORLD WAR in 2 years if me not PREZ. Can I get ODDS ON THAT . LOOK at that RETARTED GROUP behind him. Here he goes again. READIN some POEM,that fruitcake only understands. Everyone behind him goin: WHAT the FUC you talkin about. Talkin about SHIT. He goes do that make sense to everybody. Only a LUNE BALL goes totally off base and recites some SHIT that only the IMBECILE seems to get. There's that FREE COIN again. The people that gonna flee country after you say you elected,are the CRIMINALS standin behind you. They all should be in PRISON.
The phrase live free or die is on New Hampshire license plates.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2023, 06:59:11 PM »
The phrase live free or die is on New Hampshire license plates.

in Indiana, it says = Hoosier Daddy

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal