Author Topic: did crawford farms stop advertising at gural tracks?  (Read 4197 times)

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
did crawford farms stop advertising at gural tracks?
« on: March 10, 2021, 09:34:31 PM »
no crawford starting gate any more?

Partner

• 4 claimer
Re: did crawford farms stop advertising at gural tracks?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 12:47:08 AM »
Starting gate has been "preferred equine".. winner circle Crawford

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 07:44:18 AM »
Starting gate has been "preferred equine".. winner circle Crawford
ty

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2021, 11:08:25 AM »
100% correct.  Crawfords were intertwined with so many involved and are given a pass like they are complete morons and didn't know anything.  Bullshit!  As long as the checks were cashing they didn't care about any of it.  If you are going to ban some, ban all involved.  Once again, the owners move on to someone else and business as usual.  I always thought a track owner racing at his own track seemed like a conflict of interest.  Are we to assume his trainers are tested in the same way and the draws are on the up and up?  Not saying any foul play, but the appearance of it is flawed.
[/quote

In NY a track owner cannot race overnights, stake races only.. 

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2021, 11:39:16 AM »
Banded

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2021, 04:56:41 PM »

What a joke it was up at Saratoga when Navarro was telling anyone who would listen that Shancelot was the "fastest" horse he ever "trained" and the animal won by the length of the stretch. Here's the Crawford's, Nick Surick and other cheats having a huge party in the winners circle. Crawford Farms used Jorge Navarro despite being told by many in the industry to steer clear of him, and then had the gall to cry foul and get the horse out ASAP when indictments came down. PATHETIC.

Crawfords are pure scum, I have first hand knowledge of them drugging horses ! No one wants to investigate anything, Crawfords are all about Crawfords PERIOD!

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2021, 06:52:00 PM »
All of them don't kid yourself since the indictments were handed out made calls to their lawyers to see what possibly could happen. All the big owners that have been grandstanding throughout the years knew 100% what was going on and I believe when all is said and done there will be some charges. As for a conflict of interest I know there has been for ages a rule with the Thoroughbreds married jockey's can't ride in same race unless coupled as an entry even though they have different trainers and owners. And all of a sudden in NY they are going by the rule so even the rule makers are checking the rules and what was written all because of the indictments.

I agree totally

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal