Author Topic: Oak grove handicapper. Pls get a fckin haircut. On tv representing a race track  (Read 4042 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
if we ever want to be taken seriously than look professional and not like hillbillies or worse inbreds

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Tbreds are light years away from  harness telecasts

Watch a telecast from Gulf Stream or Belmont see how well dressed and presentable they look

I guess some tracks demand professional looks at all times. Wordrobes and appearance and some track cater to the FARMER TED LOOK

Not one person disagreed with you or Thorny or the comparable....I got fucking yelled at and threatened for shit of hard-lining opinion point of views in redundancy (different people though) across the forum board - no spamming, just over involved, and not because ADMIN thought so, but complaints from jealous, barely a stitch of talent nazi twats (who seek to insurrect their will on PLOP for dominance)...and you're just repeating the same shit over and over again at this point!  SPAM!!

No balls, Roc, I'll reach out to the dude right now by email and tell him WHY NOT look like a presentable presenter and not a DISHEVELED FUCKING BABY WHARF RAT WITH A LOADED DIAPER and respond back here with the back and forth!  I'll put my name on it and no mention of PLOP TOO!

Copy that, 10-4!   ;D
It's Official!

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
Not one person disagreed with you or Thorny or the comparable....I got fucking yelled at and threatened for shit of hard-lining opinion point of views in redundancy (different people though) across the forum board - no spamming, just over involved, and not because ADMIN thought so, but complaints from jealous, barely a stitch of talent nazi twats (who seek to insurrect their will on PLOP for dominance)...and you're just repeating the same shit over and over again at this point!  SPAM!!

Does the Senator have power or are you a Jr. Senator

No balls, Roc, I'll reach out to the dude right now by email and tell him WHY NOT look like a presentable presenter and not a DISHEVELED FUCKING BABY WHARF RAT WITH A LOADED DIAPER and respond back here with the back and forth!  I'll put my name on it and no mention of PLOP TOO!

Copy that, 10-4!   ;D

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Subject:  Televised Appearance?
Paul

7:19 PM (0 minutes ago)

to raycotolo

Dear Ray,

I can't believe you're 24 bro, I blinked and I'm double that, best of luck to a long career in whatever you attempt, seriously I mean it - Nothing but success!

Some dudes and I were watching racing at Oak Grove, and were commenting on your appearance, being televised, working for a subsidiary of  CDI, again mind you we're all a generation or 2 older,  so no offense (even though in private lol we're very offensive) intended but, clean, pressed professional apparel and look for your TARGETED AUDIENCE, US....in line with executive appearance tradition of race broadcasting.  What's up bro with this look, grunge, dark and artistic is fine somewhere but.....your overall appearance bro, consider a makeover for the harness racing live video feed, AND STILL and NEVER CHANGE BEING YOU!

If you respond, I'll share with the fellas!  Thank you!!

Warmest regards,

Paul

It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Does the Senator have power or are you a Jr. Senator

Look up, last post, I emailed the dude, even if I'm a junior janitor I got balls, (not a posting sissy) and take insulting and advisement outside this forum for my BROTHERS to the SOURCE!  ;D

« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 07:26:22 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
You did my work Thk u

Harness  commentators have a more professional look when representing a track and catch up to the tbred telecast

It’s nothin to do with balls .,

I gave my opinion I hope he takes it

Next thread  coming soon

« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 07:36:53 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
You did my work Thk u

Harness  commentators have a more professional look when representing a track and catch up to the tbred telecast

It’s nothin to do with balls .,

I gave my opinion I hope he takes it

Next thread  coming soon

You're very welcome, maybe I'll be posting in that thread coming soon, if my head hasn't been hacked off  73cv.2....balls directed at everyone, including me, until I formed my, our thoughts and executed!

I meant what I said once upon a time.....(Horseplop Bros) OUR OPINION MATTERS, we just so happen to be unified this time, that's a rarity! 

You (anyone) want to kill ya bro (me) have at it.....otherwise we mutually exist or won't... ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 07:55:18 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

carl baldwin

• Stakes Horse

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Subject:  Televised Appearance?
Paul

7:19 PM (0 minutes ago)

to raycotolo

Dear Ray,

I can't believe you're 24 bro, I blinked and I'm double that, best of luck to a long career in whatever you attempt, seriously I mean it - Nothing but success!

Some dudes and I were watching racing at Oak Grove, and were commenting on your appearance, being televised, working for a subsidiary of  CDI, again mind you we're all a generation or 2 older,  so no offense (even though in private lol we're very offensive) intended but, clean, pressed professional apparel and look for your TARGETED AUDIENCE, US....in line with executive appearance tradition of race broadcasting.  What's up bro with this look, grunge, dark and artistic is fine somewhere but.....your overall appearance bro, consider a makeover for the harness racing live video feed, AND STILL and NEVER CHANGE BEING YOU!

If you respond, I'll share with the fellas!  Thank you!!

Warmest regards,

Paul

Ray Cotolo response:

May 14, 2023, 8:49 PM

Hi Paul,

Appreciate the wish of luck, I know I'll need it in this world lol.

And honestly, re: looks -- I was more concerned today that my handicapping was terrible haha. my job more than anything is to help people figure out the races and how to figure out the races, so me not having a good opinion today and not helping people make money is a bigger issue to me. i dress how i dress cause ultimately im just a guy. im not a track representative, a CDI guy or anything like that. I'm just a guy who makes movies and writes stories who also watches races and tries to use that knowledge to help people make money. People can say I represent CDI but ultimately I am who I am and no corporation will change that.

So if anything, I just hope to have opinions worth listening to. This is a game of opinions, after all! I don't think professional apparel will help me handicap a race any better, or make my opinions worth any more time. I know more snakes in suits than in blue jeans, anyway.

I could use a shower though now that you mention it, has been about two days.

Thanks for the message and hope you made money today -- I know I didn't, haha.

Ray
It's Official!

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
The kid repping Oak Grove is ok. Its juvenile and I believe hes doing the schtick from his home studio in Pennsylvania
(the Oakgrove backdrop and computer inset..thats his.)
Ray's ok.

They just buried Miami Valley's 'The Wizard' ( you know, the sweet pix guy who wore a traffic pylon or a dunce cap on his head in the pre-race show..actually had an invitational in his name a couple weeks ago.)  he was harmless and had eyeballs darting his way on banks of teletheater tvs.

Elsewhere, tits sweet and/our full and on display: Santa Anita, Gulfstream, Tampa..sweet ladies, big money joints. The gorgeous Indiana Downs t'bred analyst. or the european full figure of Mohawks handicapper...if you like that, Miss Vag has alot to offer.

Our old friend Shades, 'Send it in' over the top from Prewitt..or the duck that drops down over the Delaware Park vet capper..or our old Windsor buddy Marty Adler who used cardboard numbers to pre-race Hazel Park in the day.
CLASSY IS OPTIONAL...EYE BALLS BEING JARRED..I understand it.

Hey..i love plain jane too..but dont care if one tv has edge over another. Its dog eat $$ dog.

Im getting ready for Running Aces debut..with the announcer and his ballcap.
go Ray go.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 09:25:14 PM by Jctoronto »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite

Ray Cotolo response:

May 14, 2023, 8:49 PM

Hi Paul,

Appreciate the wish of luck, I know I'll need it in this world lol.

And honestly, re: looks -- I was more concerned today that my handicapping was terrible haha. my job more than anything is to help people figure out the races and how to figure out the races, so me not having a good opinion today and not helping people make money is a bigger issue to me. i dress how i dress cause ultimately im just a guy. im not a track representative, a CDI guy or anything like that. I'm just a guy who makes movies and writes stories who also watches races and tries to use that knowledge to help people make money. People can say I represent CDI but ultimately I am who I am and no corporation will change that.

So if anything, I just hope to have opinions worth listening to. This is a game of opinions, after all! I don't think professional apparel will help me handicap a race any better, or make my opinions worth any more time. I know more snakes in suits than in blue jeans, anyway.

I could use a shower though now that you mention it, has been about two days.

Thanks for the message and hope you made money today -- I know I didn't, haha.

Ray

My final response:

9:39 PM (0 minutes ago)

to Ray

Hay, Ray, Do it Your Way!

We live, we learn, if you live your life and set the standard exponentially more than you'll need to follow others advisement, it's a kick ass daring ride!

I'm gonna check out your website tomorrow, no worries, I'm not the fanboy type to be plugging away in this email chain, lol, just seeking excellent creativity and entertainment - great escapes in between winning races which makes a great end to end day (I didn't play today btw)!  Life imitates Art, Art inspires Life, which is correct in my book!

If you haven't, maybe check out this racing flick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRMXwmD84Y

Good luck Bro with picking those WINners, and ALL YOUR Creativity pursuits, and Thank You for responding,

Life is an Experience & "that's all folks"!

Paul
It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
At this point you either want to look professional or not

Again. Watch a couple of tbred telecast see if you can tell any difference in appearance and professionalism

Nobody is disagreeing with his handicapping

Looking like a representative of a company one wood want to look his or her best when on a telecast

That’s just my opinion

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Oak grove should have a dress policy

Lots of companies do

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
At this point you either want to look professional or not

Again. Watch a couple of tbred telecast see if you can tell any difference in appearance and professionalism

Nobody is disagreeing with his handicapping

Looking like a representative of a company one wood want to look his or her best when on a telecast

That’s just my opinion

Hey Roc, we're getting old, one day these dudes and gals, this generation we might be finding our life in their hands as caretakers or politicians!

"I could use a shower though now that you mention it, has been about two days." - Ray C.

Not only is "our pal" not changing his look or his wardrobe but he's told us He & his clothes likely stink too!  I'm laughing so hard I'm crying about this sad realty!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 09:55:02 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
My final response:

9:39 PM (0 minutes ago)

to Ray

Hay, Ray, Do it Your Way!

We live, we learn, if you live your life and set the standard exponentially more than you'll need to follow others advisement, it's a kick ass daring ride!

I'm gonna check out your website tomorrow, no worries, I'm not the fanboy type to be plugging away in this email chain, lol, just seeking excellent creativity and entertainment - great escapes in between winning races which makes a great end to end day (I didn't play today btw)!  Life imitates Art, Art inspires Life, which is correct in my book!

If you haven't, maybe check out this racing flick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRMXwmD84Y

Good luck Bro with picking those WINners, and ALL YOUR Creativity pursuits, and Thank You for responding,

Life is an Experience & "that's all folks"!

Paul

Ray's Final Response:

9:53 PM (21 minutes ago)

to me

Have never heard of this one, but it's got Mickey Rourke so I'm in. Thanks for the rec!

It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal