Author Topic: Minnesota and Protest Riots  (Read 37488 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Minnesota and Protest Riots
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2020, 07:33:31 PM »
People need to respect the police and authorities like they were once taught as kids to do. Every time I am in contact with the police, whether a traffic stop or just in a store or in public somewhere, I treat them respect calling them sir or officer. What has happened to society that no one respects the police anymore? Why is it always black people rioting when this happens, when statistically they cause the majority of the blue collar crimes and murders in our great country? When have you ever heard this happening to a Pakistany, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, or just about any other race or nationality other than black? These blacks are the ones with the chips on their shoulders, and if that's the case, why doesn't this happen to other races and nationalities, always black. If someone isn't happy about their life they should change it instead of trying to ruin other peoples lives that want to live peaceful and civil.

Btw, this is a harness racing forum, why are these current event topics left up? Horses lives matter and they shouldn't be drugged or abused by anyone, yet that goes on everyday! That needs to change for the better!

Tiananmen Square....any blax there?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2020, 08:13:26 PM »
People need to respect the police

Why is it always black people rioting 

And when 2,000 Cracker Assed Crackers with Automatic weapons show up and take over the michigan State Capitol, are they being respectful?

Go the fuck away and don't come back.

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2020, 02:39:33 AM »
No. no. No.

These are not riots. These are rebellions.

Riots are what Rednecks from Boston do when the Patriots win a Super Bowl.

Rebellion is resistance to government oppression and violence against it's citizens.
listen you dum skillet.setting fires and breaking windows
Is rioti,g and looting!
If theyy want to truely rebell
They should make every
7 fttall black nba star millionaires
go back to
The hood a rebuild what
All those welfare recipicants destroyed
Tore up n trashed out!
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

swoodall

« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2020, 02:49:43 AM »
Is this the start of the 2020 Civil War.   Announce a nationwide curfew for 8pm central time, and any lawlessness after that time, will be treated as terrorism, and a culling of the herd.

After watching media coverage almost non-stop one thing seems to be common and pretty clear.

The peaceful protesters and the looters are not the same people. Maybe a few doing both but the protesters seem to back off when told and slowly disperse at curfew.

The looters seem to reform right before curfew with accomplices in vehicles to carry away the loot.

Confront the looters and arrest them.

If you want to be a looter then do it legally, the way Venture Capitalists loot businesses.

My wife saw this on Facebook (not sure where):

Written by Steven King
Directed by Quinton Tarantino   

slimshady

« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2020, 05:10:31 AM »
And in another touching tribute to George Floyd  ....  "Here's video of #looters in Walnut Creek turning on each other and start fighting over the clothes they stole. "
The crowd of people videoing the event joined in a beautiful rendition of "America The Beautiful".
         "Till all success be nobleness
          And every gain devined."

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2020, 10:04:05 AM »
I'M back. Really got nothing of importance to say. I've already said it all. Thought this crap would slow down by now,but I was wrong. Blockin streets and towns not letting outsiders in seems like good strategy. But the fucs will no doubt take to burbs to cause mayhem. So I can only post some thins I seen.
(1) BALTIMORE. This video was great. Anyone else catch it. The POLICE were tryin to clear a street corner,tellin people to move back. A heavy set black woman refused. I'll admit she probably had drunk a half gallon of homemade moonshine or got the same amount of JIM BEAM from a looted booze store. So the white officer takes her by arm to guide her back. She breaks off and right hooks him in face. That was a blow. His head snapped. She was not done. Now she left hooks him and hits him square on again. His head snaps other way. He not go down. He actually showin restraint. Me thinks she used to be a PROFESSIONAL BOXER. His BUD a black police officer walks 5 steps and gives her a FLOYD PATTERSON right upper cut to chin. Down and out she went. A fat piece of blubber layin knocked out. There were blacks filmin it about 20 feet away. They were better than HOWARD COSELL announcing a ALI fight. It was HILARIOUS.
(2) CHICAGO. Got to admit,some of these IDIOTS might have higher IQ'S than 70. Don't know where the fuc these assholes got them. But I presume they broke into a closed bowlin alley and stole the bowlin balls. Their they were rolling them at police lines. It looked like some of them could be in future on PBA tour. I loved MAYOR LIGHTFOOT"S response to this. " WHO the FUC brings BOWLIN BALLS to a peaceful demonstration". LMFASO.
(3) I'M not goin bash TRUMP on this one. HID in BUNKER. Any PRESIDENT is protected. That SECRET SERVICE job. And honestly,not that line can be preached, but who knows who in that mob. NOT that JOHN FRANK ARMY likes the FUC,but all PRESIDENTS must be protected for other thins than a political stance.
(4) Which reminds me. LONDON and BERLIN know into DEMONSTRATIONS. This getting out of hand. AND the WORLD watchin. Sure it watches thins USA do outside USA. But they especially watchin know with this home SHIT. Can'T wait for DRAFT DODGIN BOY'S next non-stop million tweets. Or did he switch to facebook another FAG site,since he hates TWEET.

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2020, 10:53:45 AM »
Hi john
 43xc.2
Smoke em if you got em!
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2020, 11:17:36 AM »
HOW DOES STEALING

GYM SHOES ..BIG SCREEN TVS AND LIQUOR STORES
 AND BREAKING INTO DEPARTMENT STORES

HELP THE FIGHT FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE
IN AMERICA

..WE MUST DO BETTER ,,WE CAN DO BETTER

WE ARE BETTER THAN  SLOVENIA ,,I KNOW WE ARE
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 11:20:52 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2020, 11:26:44 AM »
We are not even better than Canada

R2D2

• Top Claimer
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2020, 11:28:53 AM »
SHINES WILL BE SHINES! FILTH WILL BE FILTH! THESE IMBECILE WHITE KIDS THAT TRY + GET STREET CRED ALL ACT TOUGH JUST BECAUSE OF THE FACE MASKS OR THEY WOULD PUSS OUT.

LOAD UP A COUPLE HUNDRED OF THESE UNUSED PLANES SITTING ON TARMACS AND SHIP THESE PORCH MONKEYS OFF TOO LIBERIA!  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2020, 11:38:35 AM »
We had tens of thousands march in toronto saturday..but it stayed peaceful ONLY because antifa and blm pieces of shit were working so hard with you guys stateside AND MOST LIKELY because canada us border still covid closed.

Weve had race and loot riots here before.
((rodney king destroyed big part of our yonge st. AND when obama was up here in '11 part of G8 and G20...all kinds of shit broke out..antifa, black bloc part of that too)

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2020, 11:42:49 AM »
Antifa is mostly a peaceful protest

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2020, 11:56:22 AM »
No Justice

No Peace

4 simple words

Wizard78

• Open / FFA
« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2020, 12:03:16 PM »
 NO NIGGERS        O0

LESS CRIME

OR

REAL BULLETS

AUTOMATIC WEAPONS     O0    63z.uzi
IS THIS RACIST?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal