Author Topic: Minnesota and Protest Riots  (Read 36920 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Minnesota and Protest Riots
« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2020, 09:41:43 PM »
This is Calhoun chaos at it's best.  ngc3

HE DOES A GREAT JOB tmbz1

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2020, 09:46:56 PM »
Sobbing about anything other than Black men getting slaughtered by cops and Rednecks is just crying over symptoms.

Gives weak minded people something to think.  That's all.

A 75 year old fakket from Canada and a not quite  as old groom don't like me. 

Gee, I don't know how I will go on.

Now fuck off

"fakket"  wtf??? 73cv.2  and I rode homeskillet tmbz1.  even got waivers for protesting and looting...got a license everywhere I went. How do felons do that? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2020, 10:19:21 PM »
Fuckface you have no one to blame other than yourself. You go on as a black man and yet your white as shit and that is fucked up beyond belief.

Give him a handbag from Macys and he gives you back 4 of them.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2020, 10:48:09 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY,CBR,has decided to make a few statements. JOHN FRANK ARMY always stands by what he says. He never retracs. HE always tells the truth. Thank you,JOHN FRANK ARMY: YOU THE FUCKIN BEST. So lets start out.
(1) Been watchin this SHIT on those 3 stations. Had to slow down. All 3 stations should just shut down. Their fuckin front liners. All know carryin a GAS MASK. Not a one knows how to use one. Home station says to these idiots get out of harms way. The fucks in field put it on and still get hit by effects to their eyes and respertory. WHAT FUCKIN IDIOTS.
    (1) ALL sophisticated GAS MASKS work unless they made in CHINA. Then they might be defective but I doubt it.
    (2) A individual must adjust mask properly. Once that done it don't matter if you got it hangin and put on or you got by side and put on. It must fit snuggly.
         Maybe they done that. But facial hair will let it LEAK.
    (3) But here their PROPLEM. Their to STUPID to even know. Everytime you put it on,YOU HAVE TO CLEAR IT. That means YOU must and I empazize MUST. Take
         hands and put over FILTERS and then with breath BLOW OUT. That clears the MASK. It one do not do that,the mask is USELESS. But I don't really care. Hope
         they all end up ASPHISTICATED.
(2) PORTLAND,OREGON. Finnaly it done. The police were able to separate a group from peaceful. The FUCS separated and started LOOTIN. They got the FUCS surrounded. Then they laid them with RIOT GAS. I"M hopin they gave the FUCS a trible doze. That SHIT is no fun. They ain't runnin nowhere. And you got plenty of time to cuff them.
(3) I was not hidin in NO BUNKER. Just inspectin the thin. Talk about a non-stop continuios LIAR. It good you peoples have JOHN FRANK ARMY at PLOPS. HE never LIES.
(4) CAN we stop with this every FUCKIN day SHIT about the 4 officers. They now charged and let courts decide. I will say this. If they gonna get a fair trail it gonna hafta be in some change of venue like AMERICA SOMOA. I'M sure they will all take a PLEA. But maybe not. It will be judge decided. No one will want to go in front of JURY. And remember. KNEE on NECK boy. He their superior. They have to follow his ORDERS. Kinda like MILITARY. Although I spent a great deal when I in at times defyin. And I don't MEAN to be MEAN. I'S myself was a BAD BOY in days. But why orriginnaly did FLOYD fight to be put in squad. They had to take him back out because he they could not get him in to close door. And here some thins no one hearin,which will come out in days ahead after thins slow down. He had more fake 20's on person. He was on METH and loaded up on PRESCRIPTION drugs,Which might never have been prescribed. Have to wait for final toxicology tests. Does not make him a bad person,but certainly not a SAINT. The officer had no right to do what he did. And maybe their more to meet ones eyeball. Will have to wait and see.
(5) I think thins have calmed down know. But we got MEMORIAL today and next MON and TUES wake and burial in HOUSTEN a real fuckin HOTBED. Will LONE STAR run those days. Look out. A burned down track if they decide to do so,not payin respeck.
(6) ONE last thin. These PROTESTERS spreadin MR. CORONA. Hope they all CROOK from it.
Thank YOU,PLOOOPSTERS. JOHN FRANK ARMY is now done speakin.

slimshady

« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2020, 10:58:31 AM »
(5) I think thins have calmed down know.

JF, tell that to the officer stabbed in the neck last night and the other 2 that were shot.
Fuck me.    Those premeditated acts used to get you hung or the electric chair.
I guess times are changing for the better !!

slimshady

« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2020, 11:29:55 AM »
Iceman  ...  Like I said Left Wing

The comment about things calming down came from John Frank !!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2020, 11:36:30 AM »
SLIM: JOHN FRANK ARMY told you he getting tired of watchin this PROTESTIN SHIT 24/7. I ain't getting no sleep. I finnaly laid down at 9PM and got a good nights sleep. Up at 3 AM and out walkin by 4:#) AM to do my 4and 1/2 miles walk. If I missed SHIT,MY APOLIGY. I don't like these PROTESTERS. After walkin I went to JEWEL to do some grocery shoppin. When I left to head home the roads were packed like it used to be. I don't think everyone headin to a train station or drivin to downtown CHICAGO. Me thinks they headin to work. These useless fucs that everyday got nothing else to do but mass togeather to antagognize should all be shot in me opion.
And this shit kills me. HOW do all these fucks have a sophisticated phone. I got a BURNER and have not gone a got a refill since the 3rd week of FEB. because I ain't catchin SHIT at places that sell. And someone needs to step on these SHITS who constantly stand right in front 2 inches and taunt. I saw some bitch the other day. She doin some yoga shit. Hands goin high and then come down in some prayer symbol. The cops said move back. How could she. Those behind her ain't movin. The COP beat her arms with baton. She started bawlin and hopefully he broke one of her arms. Don't stand in front if you can't take the punishment. HOUSTEN gonna be real bad MON and TUES. And that will escalate everywhere. So much for this BULLSHIT. FLOYD BOY would never have wanted this. Then WHY THE FUC did he not get into POLICE CAR. Was he afraid he gonna be beat at COUNTY JAIL. And I'LL bet. This would not have been his first trip to county. WE need more INFORMATION about what the FUC is really goin on here.

slimshady

« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2020, 12:37:49 PM »
WE need more INFORMATION about what the FUC is really goin on here.

And, what relationship did they have when they worked together as bouncers at a club !!

Regardless, a cop killed someone, the cop(s) have been charged. 
Peaceful demonstrations are no issue.
Looting, burning and attacking people is a huge issue. 

Calhoun

• Elite
Time For Hate
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2020, 01:07:31 PM »
Get Your Hate On

Al Sharpton gonna speak at George Floyd Memorial.   tmbz1

No Justice.

No Peace.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2020, 02:16:53 PM »
What happened to George Floyd is the worse thing I have ever witnessed in my 35 years on earth. Hatred of the color of his skin,his religion.or even his character--no one deserves to die like this at the hands of officers who are paid to serve and PROTECT us.There is no justification-none-0

These 4 officers are all guilty-and deserve to die.
I can only hope that peaceful protests by everyone in this Country-will provide real change and the FBI-cancels Antifa-scumbag mfing haters.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:18:48 PM by bond »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2020, 02:53:05 PM »
What happened to George Floyd is the worse thing I have ever witnessed in my 35 years on earth. Hatred of the color of his skin,his religion.or even his character--no one deserves to die like this at the hands of officers who are paid to serve and PROTECT us.There is no justification-none-0

These 4 officers are all guilty-and deserve to die.
I can only hope that peaceful protests by everyone in this Country-will provide real change and the

FBI-cancels Antifa-scumbag mfing haters.

You couldn't resist, could you.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

bond

• Elite
« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2020, 06:04:29 PM »
No Cal--because this horrible murder of George Floyd-should have led to peaceful protests and hopefully lead to real change -instead of this being about the murder-it has turned into rioting looting killing by radicals-and Antifa-left extremists-poor excuses for human beings.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2020, 06:09:42 PM »
No Cal--because this horrible murder of George Floyd-should have led to peaceful protests and hopefully lead to real change -instead of this being about the murder-it has turned into rioting looting killing by radicals-and Antifa-left extremists-poor excuses for human beings.
Most of the non-peaceful-protest is organized and produced by white extremists, white nationalists, Bougaloo boys, etc. 

You just cannot focus on the issue --- black men getting slaughtered by white racists and cops. 

There are VANS full of white nationalist extremists being stopped entering NY state and City.  Vans full of bricks, baseball bats and other weapons.

Meanwhile, it's all Antifa to you.  Because that's what Fox News tells you. 

bond

• Elite
« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2020, 06:23:48 PM »
Most of the non-peaceful-protest is organized and produced by white extremists, white nationalists, Bougaloo boys, etc. 

You just cannot focus on the issue --- black men getting slaughtered by white racists and cops. 

There are VANS full of white nationalist extremists being stopped entering NY state and City.  Vans full of bricks, baseball bats and other weapons.

Cal-I apologize sincerely -yes white supremacists,KKK,Nazis-etc are all despicable mfers-who dont care about black men being slaughtered by white racists and cops and were hard at work doing their best to make matters worse. I raged on antifa because they organized  truckloads of bricks dropped off near protests-and then these professional rioters Antifa mfers-used these bricks to sidetrack the real issues at hand-the murder of George Floyd.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2020, 06:25:29 PM »

I would say that your explanation totally excuses the looting and wanton destruction of property.  It's racism, because we see blax doing it. ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal