Author Topic: Tubing  (Read 1894 times)

Lance

• Stakes Horse
Tubing
« on: May 18, 2023, 12:24:56 PM »

I saw this photo of a vet doing research using coke on a horses stomach.  I wonder what it's like to have a long tube shoved down your throat.....then a bunch of frothy liquid pour out.     

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: Tubing
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 12:45:38 PM »
Did the horse burp when the research was completed ? ;D

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 01:42:15 PM »
Did the horse burp when the research was completed ? ;D

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Looks my ex-wife (especially after we separated they go from hot to uglisimo), had to tube & pump her stomach, valium od that I caught in time, she got hooked on the pain pills and, had depression exclusively of that, I can take the blame for us both, she too for being shitty partners, but saved the ol' mare's life possibly.

Ya save them and then they try to kill ya, sounds about right!  As memory serves....she was an excellent coke belcher though on her own!  ;D
It's Official!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 04:34:27 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Looks my ex-wife (especially after we separated they go from hot to uglisimo), had to tube & pump her stomach, valium od that I caught in time, she got hooked on the pain pills and, had depression exclusively of that, I can take the blame for us both, she too for being shitty partners, but saved the ol' mare's life possibly.

Ya save them and then they try to kill ya, sounds about right!  As memory serves....she was an excellent coke belcher though on her own!  ;D

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 06:32:07 PM »

I saw this photo of a vet doing research using coke on a horses stomach.  I wonder what it's like to have a long tube shoved down your throat.....then a bunch of frothy liquid pour out.   

Sweetheart, innuendo is fine, but the time has since long passed that you cross that one off your bucket list and post here that big moment!

Your Jumbo Veiny Kielbasa Moment has CUM Lance!  tmbz1
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    Today at 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    Today at 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal