Author Topic: Anyone heard of this type of Suspension for Black Peppers over here  (Read 1692 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/harness-racing-driver-appeals-against-disqualification-claims-racing-integrity-board-biased/4ZMJH5MTK3NUZRI55A7W6RXCWM/

They caught her administering Glucose, Turmeric and water to each horse with a syringe (apparently) She
------------------

A well-known amateur harness racing driver disqualified from racing after administering a substance into three horses on race day is challenging the penalty, claiming the Racing Integrity Board is biased.

Sheryl Louise Wigg, the first amateur harness racing driver in New Zealand to reach 50 career wins, was disqualified for 19 months after she admitted to three charges of administering a substance to a horse in July last year.

The "harmless drug" she administered was black pepper, an anti-inflammatory drug typically used to help prevent ulcers in a horse.

In the High Court at Auckland today Wiggs's lawyer, Paul Dale, QC, said the punishment given to Wigg was unfair and disproportionate.

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
Re: Anyone heard of this type of Suspension for Black Peppers over here
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 01:23:04 PM »
I KNOW GUYS WHO USED HOT PEPPER FLAKES IN MILKSHAKES TOO GET HORSE HOT AND FIRED UP.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    Today at 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    Today at 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal