Author Topic: I知 watching Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons should be back in nursing home  (Read 4891 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
And one last thin.YOU NON SERVING POS.
I'll be goin DOWNTOWN in 2024,for the DNC.
I catch a POS like you PROTESTIN like 1968,I'LL FUCKIN KILL YA.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
By the way horseradish grower: 6 times load moths like youself have question me. ^ times these SHITS like you just like to shoot your trap off. \
NO one out of 6 jerk offs has ever shown up to beat,JOHN FRANK ARMY and I've been every time .
SO me question to you little GAY: You want to meet up with ,JOHN FRANK ARMY. Downtown CHICAGO,2024. Plenty of time left. Let see if you goy the BALLS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
SKIRT this ain't happin a second time. We watchin this SHIT goin on and SHITS like you supportin it.
Here the diff,FUC. WE BOYS VIET gonna be there. GOOD LUC,FUCKIN WITH US.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
And you gonna see GLEN,MOTTO,how VETS LOVE TRUMP.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Hey idiot, mortgage rates are up 180%! When this jackass took office mortgage rates were 2.77% they went as high as 8%! Have you been to a supermarket lately? Are you that fucking stupid? Commodity prices?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 10:52:48 AM by Gaagoots »

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Hey idiot, mortgage rates are up 180%! When this jackass took office  mortgage rates were 2.77%they went as high as 8%! Have you been to a supermarket lately? Are you that fucking stupid? Commodity prices?
tmbz1 tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
Neither. I would give him an incomplete. He never had a chance to implement everything he wanted to do because of Covid. It was a weird time. It looks like he is going to get another chance.
Exactly! Yet Biden took all the credit when jobs started coming back as Covid subsided had nothing to do with him but the dummies bought into it. The American public is so gullible.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
By the way horseradish grower: 6 times load moths like youself have question me. ^ times these SHITS like you just like to shoot your trap off. \

Lil Crank Frank *
You've simply got to come up here to the future w/ the rest of us.  Your posts of late all seem to be time stamped in the wee hours, 3 AM  or so.  Big fella, you've got to stop w/ swilling down the squatty brown bottles of BLATZ and feeling a burst of moonlight super hero vigor. 
Your rant of of fist fightin and all is for men far younger than any of us.  If you still have masculinity to prove, could be near time for you to consider professional psych aid or a chat w/ your Father Confessor?
As for the incessant name-calling directed toward growing vegetables in God's great Earth  ... my advice to you, Crankie Frankie, is to get ye a little plastic pail, rubber beach shovel and a packet of radishes, carrots and bacon seeds.  Dig ye a tiny trench, sprinkle in them seeds and just you wait and see when the wonder of nature provides abundance.
During this season of Christmas - why not challenge yourself to instead of these imaginary recollects that are predominantly make believe - instead, focus on sharing w/ this audience the positive contributions that you've made throughout your lifetime.

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
Someone famous once said "never overestimate the intelligence of the American voter". Who was it?

Gaagoots

• Elite
Lil Crank Frank *
You've simply got to come up here to the future w/ the rest of us.  Your posts of late all seem to be time stamped in the wee hours, 3 AM  or so.  Big fella, you've got to stop w/ swilling down the squatty brown bottles of BLATZ and feeling a burst of moonlight super hero vigor. 
Your rant of of fist fightin and all is for men far younger than any of us.  If you still have masculinity to prove, could be near time for you to consider professional psych aid or a chat w/ your Father Confessor?
As for the incessant name-calling directed toward growing vegetables in God's great Earth  ... my advice to you, Crankie Frankie, is to get ye a little plastic pail, rubber beach shovel and a packet of radishes, carrots and bacon seeds.  Dig ye a tiny trench, sprinkle in them seeds and just you wait and see when the wonder of nature provides abundance.
During this season of Christmas - why not challenge yourself to instead of these imaginary recollects that are predominantly make believe - instead, focus on sharing w/ this audience the positive contributions that you've made throughout your lifetime.
Beautiful! 👏👏

Gaagoots

• Elite
Someone famous once said "never overestimate the intelligence of the American voter". Who was it?
Frank, I don稚 know who once said that, but I do know if they don稚 do away with mail in ballots we are fucked! Corruption at its finest!!!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Frank, I don稚 know who once said that, but I do know if they don稚 do away with mail in ballots we are fucked! Corruption at its finest!!!

the justification that the mailers and extended pre-voting hours is a nonsense premise. Around this word, people from foreign lands envy the opportunity that Americans enjoy to cast a ballot of choice.  I, as probably many of you, have gone to the polls on election day every single time since i became elgible.  If, if these desperate politicians truly wanted to insure great participation, they'd make election day a holiday.  Altho, the folks w. true pride of country are either lined up @ 6A or 6P on election day and, willing to wait in line for their civic duty. 
The mail-in is developing to be an EZ chance for fraud.  There are a lot of small town politicos, party volunteers too - tthat go to assisted living, nursing homes and anywhere that infirmed might reside to 'help' seniors fill-in their ballot w/ an offer to mail it for them too.
On top of that, it would be simple to ask 3 basdic questions to qualify to rec. a ballot.  I worked in the paking lot a few weeks ago on the off-off year election for a local gal running for municipal office.  There were way too many people that didnt have a clue who the candidates might be.  If you're getting in line to click for a name you dont even know.  Don't ruin the experience for people that take it seriously

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal