Author Topic: I知 watching Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons should be back in nursing home  (Read 5016 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Did Trump fail or succeed??
Asking for a friend!!
Are you better off now or then?????

Calhoun

• Elite
Biden did everything as backwards in Afghanistan he took out the military first the stupid fuck and the civilian second! Can you actually sit there and say Biden and his cackling puppet are doing a good job???

What Biden has done for this country other than commodity prices going through the roof, inflation out of control huge swings in the stock market due to his uncontrollable spending not to mention how he's increased our deficit. I guess you haven't filled up your tank lately.

You got legit points on the Afghanistan exit.  It was going to be bad but instead was worse. 

The rest?  Meh.  All Trump did for the economy was pour gasoline on inflationary and deficit growing policies. 

He did zero on immigration.... fake wall and all that. Anything else he did revolved around  hating black and brown and people of the sand.  Lots of hate to rally around, right?

Don't blame me for having an anyone but Trump opinion.  I voted for Bush.

4 times.

Gaagoots

• Elite
You got legit points on the Afghanistan exit.  It was going to be bad but instead was worse. 

The rest?  Meh.  All Trump did for the economy was pour gasoline on inflationary and deficit growing policies. 

He did zero on immigration.... fake wall and all that. Anything else he did revolved around  hating black and brown and people of the sand.  Lots of hate to rally around, right?

Don't blame me for having an anyone but Trump opinion.  I voted for Bush.

4 times.
I love a rational discussion. I see your point and I don't blame you. You sound like a sharp guy.

rainman2

• Elite
Are you better off now or then?????

Now!!

At least I don稚 have 91 indictments hanging over my head and perhaps financial issues down the road!!

remington

• Open / FFA
Hey, Caddie, they both were backed by the mob believe me.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Now!!

At least I don’t have 91 indictments hanging over my head and perhaps financial issues down the road!!
How gullible are you believing in Leticia James! What a dumb fucking statement "91 indictments" was!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Did Trump fail or succeed??
Asking for a friend!!
Neither. I would give him an incomplete. He never had a chance to implement everything he wanted to do because of Covid. It was a weird time. It looks like he is going to get another chance.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Gettin back to original suject.
Yoouse youngsters are to young to member the times. Great music back then. As far as the SHERRY thin goes,it might be true FRANKIE singin bout some lost love in his past.
It was a time for that. ME 2 greatest singers back then were ROY ORBISON and ELVIS. ROY every song was about a lost love. Elvis after he lost PRISCILLA same thin. Not sure ELVIS killed himself with drugs as he did quite a few,but he sure did dedicate his later songs to ME thinks not being with her. And them songs,GREAT. And one of the BEAST,was "I'LL NEVER WALK AGAIN". IT sums up his loss and everyone elses that lost a LOVED ONE.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Since this original post started as a musical theme .JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna relate. So it SUMMERFEST in MILWAKEE,WISCONSIN. ANDREA and I both LOVE the blind ROY. He on center stage featured that night. Somehow we loses each other. He on and I knows ANDREA. She gonna be somewhere in crowd and watch. Instead she goes to SECURITY and I thinks me husband has been kidnapped. Can you check and see if he floatin in Lake MICHIGAN,because he has a lot of enemies.
Anyhows,I'm in the crowd with a group that has a picnic table. They ROY fans. SO Me and one of their wifes decide to dance on top durin one of the songs. WEES was doin quite good,until we fell of edge. Her husband goes BEZERK. HEY,I made sure she landed on top of me so nuttin would happen to her. I'm lucky I did not break my neck or back. Security came and went your WIFE lookin for you. Andrea was a little upset on that episode. ALL was forgiven.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
NOW I'M goin switch this a far tangent. ANDREA a great CHICAGO CUB fan. We went to about 25 home games togeather. She at later games could get tickets front row from Presidents son at TYCO. So's one night I say,s to her. Get upper deck front row and watch the game. And theirs we is, We gots 3 drunkin slops sittin next to us. Not to say I have not had a few POPS. I'ss wearin nice brand new white runnin shoes. The fucks notice this. 2 of the fucks go and move over and grind their shoes into me brand news. They laughin: they NO LOOK SO GOOD NO MORE. This were you proteck your LADY. I tells ANDREA lets get up and move to other seats. USHER goes you can't sit here. I explains. I'll tell youuuse people WHAT. IF me,JOHN FRANK ARMY were there by meself,I'd have tossed 2 fucks from upper to down below first. Just a reminder. NEVER FUC WITH JOHN FRANK ARMY.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
NOW I'M goin switch this a far tangent. USHER goes you can't sit here. I explains. I'll tell youuuse people WHAT. IF me,JOHN FRANK ARMY were there by meself,I'd have tossed 2 fucks from upper to down below first. Just a reminder. NEVER FUC WITH JOHN FRANK ARMY.

Always with the wild embellished nonsense tales of big boy roughneck.  C'mon, Lil Crank Frank!  You would not have thrown the boys off the 3 rd deck; AND, more likely than not - you'd have genuflected like at communion rail and begged like hell that they didn't spank you in front of Harry Carey, Ronnie Santo and Ernie.

rainman2

• Elite
How gullible are you believing in Leticia James! What a dumb fucking statement "91 indictments" was!

OOPS, let me rephrase---4 venues and a defamation case over sexual misconduct! 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
OK MUSHROOM grower who done nuttin in LIFE. Nice raisin kids if you gots ANY.
So's I posted this before:
Know it's JAYNE BYRNE,CHICAGO FEST. And JESSE JACKSON doin a outside protest of the fuckin event. ME brother and me cousin go: PLEASE be careful whatever you do. That will work.
SO'S ANDREA and I arrives in a distance parkin lot to advance to the FEST. AS we walkin I'ss see's CHICAGO COPS removin expensive hupcaps and even tires off of vehichles. I'ss walk up and say's:WHAT the FUC goin on. They say's to me. We protecting these people from havin them stolen because BLACKS on a rampage. And then they say's then can pic removed tires and caps up at local district POLICE STATION. Andrea goin,JOHN you have questioned them enough. I goes: how can one go and retrieve when one has NO TIRES. They goes to me: HOW you like to be ARRESTED. ANDREA goes he don't and drags me away. TOO bbbee continued.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
So the purpose was to enjoy CHICAGO FEST.
But before entrance is JESSE JACKSON with his huge crowd assembly PROTESTIN. You can bet, JOHN FRANK ARMY just gonna walk by. We walk in and JESSE on a micophone shootin his mouth off. How could I resist. Now member he also protected by CHICAGO finest. He rappin his SHIT. I walks below him and starts SCREAMIN:REMEMBER VIET NAM. AND this FUC never served. HE A FUC DRAFT DODGIN POS. HE tryin to out=talk me. IT NO WORK. The crowd listenin to me. And most are black and white VIET VETS. ANDREA feints and COPS pic her up and carry her thru aisle. And the cops escourted me out of JESSE BOY. And the crowd was cheerin. REMEMBER,VIET NAM. ANDREA later goes: Con't you ever STOP. You get it POTATO BOY GROWER,caddy. You ever done anythin in your life,besides growin,radishes.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
I might mention one other thin. Anyone try and injur me LADY at that TIME, they be a DEAD MAN. That fits your narritive don't it RADDISH growere that has never done a NUTTIN thin in your existence.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    Today at 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    Today at 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal