Author Topic: I知 watching Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons should be back in nursing home  (Read 4889 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
that's because the prime lending rate is outta sight.  For crying out loud, folks can't buy a house because the lending rate at every bank is on steroids.   Try to keep up.  the interest on savings is tied to the lending interest rate.
👍👍

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Does all of this mean you don稚 like Frankie Valli? I think he is an old dinosaur and senile pervert. Looks creepy.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 11:02:46 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
He calls him a guinea lol

Gaagoots

• Elite
That piece of dog shit shit in the White House is nothing but Obama痴 surrogate!

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
Obama campaigned to 'transform America' in 2008.  He could not get it done in his 8 years.  He waited and is calling the shots now with Biden in office.  Obama has a hatred for what America is and wants to flood the country with millions from all over and do it at once, with no vetting, just cross over the border.  Liberals are entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own set of facts! They cannot defend their policies so they deflect questions asked of them to other topics. As Michael Savage always says, liberalism is a mental disorder, and it is being proven correct daily by the actions and statements of those running AND RUINING this country. What I cannot figure out is why 8 REPUBLICAN members of the House REFUSED to impeach Secretary Mayorkas last week, who is a delusionally sick and dangerous individual who is allowing the invasion of our borders to continue on a daily basis!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 12:23:06 AM by wizardofoz »

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Does that mean you don稚 like Frankie Valli too?

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
I was never a big Valli fan but his songs are OK.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
I was never a big Valli fan but his songs are OK.
He looked creepy. Way before my time. My parents liked him and both are passed on so he has to be really old. The songs sounded like the 50痴 type of do wop type of music.

Calhoun

• Elite
Wiseowl, It's a little more convincing when you are calling others retards to be able to use a proper contraction. As in: 'YOU'RE' all retards', instead of 'YOUR' all retards'. [how you incorrectly used it] In reality, every post 'YOU' make actually screams reatard.
And here you are using APOSTROPHIES instead of QUOTATION marks while criticizing an 80 yo guy's grammar.

You were looking fror "YOU'RE" but couldn't find it. 

Admit it.

Remember, Trump loves YOU because you are uneducated.  tmbz1

You illiterate MAGA DumbFuck

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
 Sorry not a Trump guy. That critique means so little comng from a BLM loving liberal like you. Go loot a mall.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Obama campaigned to 'transform America' in 2008.  He could not get it done in his 8 years.  He waited and is calling the shots now with Biden in office.  Obama has a hatred for what America is and wants to flood the country with millions from all over and do it at once, with no vetting, just cross over the border.  Liberals are entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own set of facts! They cannot defend their policies so they deflect questions asked of them to other topics. As Michael Savage always says, liberalism is a mental disorder, and it is being proven correct daily by the actions and statements of those running AND RUINING this country. What I cannot figure out is why 8 REPUBLICAN members of the House REFUSED to impeach Secretary Mayorkas last week, who is a delusionally sick and dangerous individual who is allowing the invasion of our borders to continue on a daily basis!
I absolutely love Michael Savage - the Savage Nation!  I’ve been listening to him since he started on the radio and now I listen to all his podcasts! He’s especially sharp with nutrition as well incidentally.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 11:39:52 AM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
And here you are using APOSTROPHIES instead of QUOTATION marks while criticizing an 80 yo guy's grammar.

You were looking fror "YOU'RE" but couldn't find it. 

Admit it.

Remember, Trump loves YOU because you are uneducated.  tmbz1

You illiterate MAGA DumbFuck
What's Biden's excuse? Are you better off now?

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
I'ss want to tell you GIRLS sumthin. VALLI and the 4 seasons were great. And maybe you missed it and he can't sing anymore but he draws crowds. See the halftime show today of Oklahoma State and TEXAS. WHAT WAS THAT RAP SHIT.
Another thin: You GIRLS talkin politics like FOX and NEWSMAX. Sit on the sidelines like you at a college or nfl game rootin for your team. You not in the game participatin. You spout SHIT like you actually a participant. Your LOVE for DRAFT DODGER is sickin. Only a RED NECK,uneducated FOOL whould listen to that DRAFT DODGIN FAT SLOP retoric.
Pay ATTENTION tou GIRL SKIRTS. You had your chance to serve your country and you GIRLY SKIRTS want others to do it for you. Just like cheerin on a team. And YOUR fuckin TEAM ,is that FAT LYIN DRAFT DODGIN SHIT,TRUMP:

Gaagoots

• Elite
I'ss want to tell you GIRLS sumthin. VALLI and the 4 seasons were great. And maybe you missed it and he can't sing anymore but he draws crowds. See the halftime show today of Oklahoma State and TEXAS. WHAT WAS THAT RAP SHIT.
Another thin: You GIRLS talkin politics like FOX and NEWSMAX. Sit on the sidelines like you at a college or nfl game rootin for your team. You not in the game participatin. You spout SHIT like you actually a participant. Your LOVE for DRAFT DODGER is sickin. Only a RED NECK,uneducated FOOL whould listen to that DRAFT DODGIN FAT SLOP retoric.
Pay ATTENTION tou GIRL SKIRTS. You had your chance to serve your country and you GIRLY SKIRTS want others to do it for you. Just like cheerin on a team. And YOUR fuckin TEAM ,is that FAT LYIN DRAFT DODGIN SHIT,TRUMP:
Go suck Rachel Maddow's cock after her girlfriend's done. You sound about as intelligent as SCM

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
nICE TALK FROM A LITTLE GAY SKIRT GIRL. nOW IF ok WITH YOU gay girl skirt,john frank army GONNA GO BACK AND LISTEN TO frankie valli AND THE 4 seasons

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal