Author Topic: I知 watching Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons should be back in nursing home  (Read 4889 times)

Dingus

• Open / FFA
  I simply asked you a question, you said Biden has done a lot. Name one positive thing he's done for our country???

Banks are paying 5% on savings accounts.
Better than the 0.2% we were getting before.
But not everyone has savings, so only applies to LucPark, etc.

rainman2

• Elite
Please move to O.T. Or political round table. Thank you

Gaagoots

• Elite
And mortgage rates are????

Gaagoots

• Elite
This has nothing to do with the jack ass in the White House. This has to do with the central banks! Jerome Powell and the useless Janet Yellen also!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Prices are high all over the world it is a world wide thing not just in the U.S. and about paying taxes if we didn't pay them we would have more money too,but someone got to pay to make the country run so why not everyone.

PLS SHUT THE FCK UP YOU FCKIN CUNT LIBERAL ...BIDEN HAS RUINED THE ECONOMY  ,,INTERESTS RATES ON HOMES AND CARS GOING THRU THE ROOF

PRIME ON HOMES MIGHT HIT A HIGH OF 10 PERCENT NEXT MONTH

BIDEN IS A PIEC E OF SHIT I HOPE HE TRIPS DOWN THE STAIRS AND DIES THAT FCKIN SHITHEAD   HIS SON DEALING COKE ION THE WHITE HOUSE ,,DISGRACE  AND A USELESS VICE PRESIDENT THAT BELONGS ON FRI NIGHT RATED R FIDAY NIGHT CINEMAX MOVIE  INSTEAD OF THE WHITE HOUSE
AMERICA IS A LAUGHING STOCK O THE WORLD   THIS IDIOT IS AN EMBARRESSMENT
IM GLAD YOU GOT YOUR FREE GERITOL   ,,NOW GO IN THE CORNER AND DIE QUIETLY   ASSHOLE
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 03:46:04 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Gaagoots

• Elite
PLS SHUT THE FCK UP YOU FCKIN CUNT LIBERAL ...BIDEN HAS RUINED THE ECONOMY  ,,INTERESTS RATES ON HOMES AND CARS GOING THRU THE ROOF
ON HOMES MIGHT HIT A HIGH OF 10 PERCENT NEXT MONTH

BIDEN IS A PIEC E OF SHIT I HOPE HE TRIPS DOWN THE STAIRS AND DIES THAT FCKIN SHITHEAD   HIS SON DEALING COKE ION THE WHITE HOUSE ,,DISGRACE  AND A USELESS VICE PRESIDENT THAT BELONGS ON FRI NIGHT RATED R FIDAY NIGHT CINEMAX MOVIE  INSTEAD OF THE WHITE HOUSE
AMERICA IS A LAUGHING STOCK O THE WORLD   THIS IDIOT IS AN EMBARRESSMENT
IM GLAD YOU GOT YOUR FREE GERITOL   ,,NOW GO IN THE CORNER AND DIE QUIETLY   ASSHOLE
👏👏👏👏. Let痴 not forget his token shine that cackling fucking embarrassment!

Gaagoots

• Elite
Prices are high all over the world it is a world wide thing not just in the U.S. and about paying taxes if we didn't pay them we would have more money too,but someone got to pay to make the country run so why not everyone.
What about all the illegal pouring over the borders? What about the looting going on all over the country and not a peep out of this fucking asshole mouth!

What about when he made a total fucking asshole out of himself with present Chi?

What about when his cackling fucking idiot VP went over to Guam and made an asshole out of herself in front of the president laughing hysterically at herself?

Have you noticed the advanced decline ratio on the stock market or do you just look at the Dow like most of these fucking morons?

Credit card usage is at an all-time high under this fucking asshole.

Stick with betting you're 1-5 shot that runs out of the money you're better off,  don't get involved in a real world.

Have you been to a fucking supermarket lately? You're not such a wise fucking owl you're more like a wise fucking idiot.

The only good thing about this administration is like to stick my cock in that fucking carmel ass of hers because I'm sure that fucking limey ain't hitting it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 05:36:45 PM by Gaagoots »

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
Just a stupid bunch of ass holes stop with your bull shit it is so bad you can't even think any more every thing is wrong close all tracks cause why because your all stupid retards.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Just a stupid bunch of ass holes stop with your bull shit it is so bad you can't even think any more every thing is wrong close all tracks cause why because your all stupid retards.
Why are you calling us a bunch of assholes? Please tell me what is bullshit in what I have stated.

Look at the state of California liberalism 13% state tax and a deficit Florida 0% tax no deficit with the Republican running Florida. Stick to betting your 1-5 shots that run out of the money.. you're lost when it comes to the real world.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
 Wiseowl, It's a little more convincing when you are calling others retards to be able to use a proper contraction. As in: 'YOU'RE' all retards', instead of 'YOUR' all retards'. [how you incorrectly used it] In reality, every post 'YOU' make actually screams reatard.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
 Make that retard ngc3 tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
Make that retard ngc3 tmbz1
I got ya… it’s just hard for me to comprehend that anybody could be proud of this jack ass running our country and actually give him credit.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Listen your stupid jerk Biden has done more to help the country then Trump did in 4 years and didn't put the country 7 trillion in debt like Trump did and he did nothing except give the rich tax breaks they didn't need.

turn off MSNBC.  Over 75% of Americans don't think Bidenflation has worked.  This old dog has spent so much that we'll never dig out.  Go to the grocery and then you'll realize how idiotic these remarks really are.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel

that's because the prime lending rate is outta sight.  For crying out loud, folks can't buy a house because the lending rate at every bank is on steroids.   Try to keep up.  the interest on savings is tied to the lending interest rate.

Gaagoots

• Elite
turn off MSNBC.  Over 75% of Americans don't think Bidenflation has worked.  This old dog has spent so much that we'll never dig out.  Go to the grocery and then you'll realize how idiotic these remarks really are.
👏👏👏👏

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal