Author Topic: I知 watching Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons should be back in nursing home  (Read 4890 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Holy shit this guy looks like a dead corpse. I mean come on retire already. The guy looks like he痴 over medicated from dementia and wearing pampers pull ups. Sounds like a goose with a sore throat and bad lip syncing too. He痴 gotta be 95-100 years old. My parents used to listen to him. Get the fuck outta here with this trash guinea
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 11:50:49 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

rainman2

• Elite
Holy shit this guy looks like a dead corpse. I mean come on retire already. The guy looks like he痴 over medicated from dementia and wearing pampers pull ups. Sounds like a goose with a sore throat and bad lip syncing too. He痴 gotta be 95-100 years old. My parents used to listen to him. Get the fuck outta here with this trash guinea

Please transfer to O.T.

FYI only 89.5 years of age.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Please transfer to O.T.

FYI only 89.5 years of age.
Looks like he walked out of his nursing home and been homeless for a month. Sad to see an old man like that with all of those medications in his body. He has no clue even where he痴 at
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

rainman2

• Elite
Looks like he walked out of his nursing home and been homeless for a month. Sad to see an old man like that with all of those medications in his body. He has no clue even where he痴 at

Some plopsters are homeless and clueless too! 

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
We are all getting old do what you want it is your life and fuck stupid jerks that think otherwise.

old guy

• Stakes Horse
Rusty

Gaagoots

• Elite
Rusty
I like when he got blasted backing out of the driveway!

Gaagoots

• Elite
I was thinking the same thing with this "do nothing Biden" and his caramel cackling puppet... I wonder if that old Limey is still fucking that caramel ..
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 11:45:38 AM by Gaagoots »

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
Listen your stupid jerk Biden has done more to help the country then Trump did in 4 years and didn't put the country 7 trillion in debt like Trump did and he did nothing except give the rich tax breaks they didn't need.

Gaagoots

• Elite
Listen your stupid jerk Biden has done more to help the country then Trump did in 4 years and didn't put the country 7 trillion in debt like Trump did and he did nothing except give the rich tax breaks they didn't need.
Yeah like got us involved in 2 wars, pissed off President Chi, run away inflation, gas prices, commodities are off the chart you're not very wise are you.  Please give me an example what Biden has done to help the country????? He's a fucking embarrassment!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 01:08:00 PM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
What's wrong with giving tax breaks to the rich?  I never worked for a fucking bum who pays the salaries dummy??? THE RICH!

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
Prices are high all over the world it is a world wide thing not just in the U.S. and about paying taxes if we didn't pay them we would have more money too,but someone got to pay to make the country run so why not everyone.

Brown jug

• Elite
if joe biden actually did anything to help the country ( debatable) he would have no recollection of it even if it happened yesterday

Gaagoots

• Elite
Prices are high all over the world it is a world wide thing not just in the U.S. and about paying taxes if we didn't pay them we would have more money too,but someone got to pay to make the country run so why not everyone.
  I simply asked you a question, you said Biden has done a lot. Name one positive thing he's done for our country???

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal