Author Topic: Marc St Louis  (Read 57369 times)

pylon

• Stakes Horse
Re: Marc St Louis
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2020, 03:36:46 PM »
TOO MANY PPL WANNA PLAY GOD....ALSO WHATS THIS BULLSHIT WITH PPL HIDING BEHIND FAKE NAMES.......STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, I KNOW I DO.......AND IF YOU WHY AND WHAT MAYBE TRY ASKING THE GUY HIMSELF, HE TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP THE DAY I BOUGHT MY FIRST HORSE.  NEVER ONCE LIED TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING, I TOOK HIM FOR HIS WORD AND STILL DO TO THIS DAY.

hey buds, you need not yell and type in blue, we can still read in the regular type.....but I will say this, I take your protestations with a grain of salt....you employ a wife/husband duo with a dubious background, I mean a really dubious background.....as for using real names, bully for you....im on a harness racing discussion board in Ont and I do use my own name....if you are familiar with it...are you a member with a user name,or aren't you a member,because Stew Mcqueen doesn't post there....under that name

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2020, 03:51:51 PM »
TOO MANY PPL WANNA PLAY GOD....ALSO WHATS THIS BULLSHIT WITH PPL HIDING BEHIND FAKE NAMES.......STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, I KNOW I DO.......AND IF YOU WHY AND WHAT MAYBE TRY ASKING THE GUY HIMSELF, HE TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP THE DAY I BOUGHT MY FIRST HORSE.  NEVER ONCE LIED TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING, I TOOK HIM FOR HIS WORD AND STILL DO TO THIS DAY.

It's ok just rememver this when he teys to burn another horse to hide evidence
🤢🤮☠☠☠☠
I'm sure it's ok  as long as you make your money from the deal?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2020, 03:53:40 PM »

We all entitled to our stance on St Louis. tmbz1. Who cares who you talk to around here anyways? We mostly all know one another anyways.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 03:55:41 PM by Fatboy »

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2020, 04:56:17 PM »
DO YOU LIKE THE YELLOW BETTER????
WHEN HE BURNS ANOTHER HORSE, WHAT KIND OF MORON WRITES THAT.  LIKE SAYING PPL CAN'T CHANGE, GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!
EVERYBODY'S A TOUGH GUY BEHIND A SCREEN!!

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2020, 05:08:15 PM »
DO YOU LIKE THE YELLOW BETTER????
WHEN HE BURNS ANOTHER HORSE, WHAT KIND OF MORON WRITES THAT.  LIKE SAYING PPL CAN'T CHANGE, GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!

yes be a crayon writer......and when in doubt or you have no rational response, just resort to swearing.....see you on Harness Driver?

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2020, 05:16:25 PM »
yes be a crayon writer......and when in doubt or you have no rational response, just resort to swearing.....see you on Harness Driver?
IT'S MORE THAN RATIONAL, AND SWEARING WELL I AM WHAT I AM......CATCH DRIVER WHERE EVERY FATTY LIKE ME CAN LIVE VICARIOUSLY  LOL

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2020, 05:32:58 PM »
Stew, you don't seem too coherent...…….Harness Driver is the name of the Discussion Board...…….anyway im probably wasting my time conversing with you

Justagroom

• NW-1
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2020, 05:59:06 PM »
I'm wondering Stew was he sorry for illegally drenching a horse or sorry for f***ing up doing it ??? And of all the horse trainer options in Ontario for a new owner like yourself why did you choose those 2?

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2020, 06:34:23 PM »
I'm wondering Stew was he sorry for illegally drenching a horse or sorry for f***ing up doing it ??? And of all the horse trainer options in Ontario for a new owner like yourself why did you choose those 2?
So it’s not illegal to drench a horse.  Vets do it all the time. It saves them from colic. I met Danielle and really liked that we were young ambitious ppl. I also liked the fact that when I read about Marc and his troubles I could relate. I was hopelessly addicted to drugs when I was younger and ppl couldn’t see past that. So I build a corporation from the ground up. I guess I like a good come back story.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 06:39:38 PM by STEW MCQUEEN »

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2020, 06:38:27 PM »
Stew, you don't seem too coherent...…….Harness Driver is the name of the Discussion Board...…….anyway im probably wasting my time conversing with you
probably. I don’t think I’m better than ppl. Just saying. 

SoulAssassin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2020, 06:55:50 PM »

Marc St. Louis Jr. has been fined $5,000 and suspended for more than one year following actions that undermine public confidence in the integrity of racing.

According to rulings posted by the United States Trotting Association, St. Louis made false and misleading statements regarding the death of Alex E Mel. The ruling states that St. Louis "did admit to the death, burning and burial of the horse and in doing so he did attempt to conceal, tamper and destroy evidence in the case by improperly burning and burying the horse in violation of state law."

The Michigan Office of the Racing Commissioner suspended St. Louis one year and fined him $3,500 for his actions.

St. Louis received a subsequent $1,500 fine for possession of hypodermic needles, syringes and/or injectable and/or other drugs. St Louis was "observed by MORC personnel using a hypodermic syringe to inject a drug or foreign substance into the horse Rising Artist which was entered to race."

In addition, St. Louis was also issued a 30-day suspension for being in the grandstand of a racetrack while under suspension.

high class individual. he was on fire with your operation last year by the sounds of it

Justagroom

• NW-1
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2020, 07:07:26 PM »
Stewart why would anyone other than a vet need to drench a horse then?

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2020, 07:10:25 PM »
Leave the guy alone. He served his time & paid his fine. If he screws up again - you can all pile on him.
He has great talent & I wish him well.

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2020, 07:19:28 PM »
Stewart why would anyone other than a vet need to drench a horse then?
pretty sure if a horse is colic and dying that ppl do it. I’ve seen horses drop from not being treated. Sad sight.

Justagroom

• NW-1
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2020, 07:41:10 PM »
thats just it stew if a horse has colic a vet should be called to look at the horse if its in distress, and if youre worried about the cost maybe you dont care about your horses welfare as much as you say you do.trainers and grooms arent supposed to drench horses and if an agco inspector walks in the door people will scurry to hide a tube if they have one.i generally root for underdogs but i cant see disney investing in the St.Lois story lol

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal