Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 193712 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #540 on: June 24, 2020, 09:43:13 AM »
AOG Perez in New York( who just happened to be out f NYC and her constituents. She was in Dominican Republic !!!) ; stated that not all businesses  should NOT recover economically because this will keep TRUMP in office!!! I thought this was a comedy sketch along with DeBlasio's statement " Costs means nothing ...the gov't should just print more money!!!!.

I may be wrong, cynical and crazy but the PELOSI-GATE scandal; the VIRUS  and the criminal activities and violence between races ALL came along a little too close to each other for my taste. I believe all of these event was and is being orchestrated by groups of people so hateful of TRump they will blow up a country to get him out... Pekosi was a joke and should be in jail . That fucking witch hunt probably cost this country BILLIONS in legal fees alone . Not to mention the cost of a majority of our politicians time devoted to what turned out o be nonsense... The virus I am not denying exists and people are and will die from it. My bitch was the handling and creation of hysteria spread by these groups . EVERYBODY WAS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT IF YOU GOT SICK YOU DIE . THIS WAS AND IS NOT TRUE !!!. If you are a numbers person and over 50; look at the CDC website . they have lots of numbers. that show flus like SARS , HONG KONG, Asian flew killed more than COVID 19. The way DEblasio begged for money saying we need hospital ships from the NAVY ( I believe ) and the making Jacob Javits Center into a hospital only to find out they couldn't even half fill these places.. Also the body counts... I know two people drunk  who were killed in a car crash and later examined to find they tested positive ; to be considered Corona 19 related ..What Bullshit

These virus DID show weaknesses that should be corrected . For years the bean counters believed excess inventory is wasted money ... this is why are hospitals and medical centers gt caught shorthanded on needed materials and supplies !!!! This is something Trump or whoever should correct ASAP
I know this long winded but I am WORN OUT ... In any election there has always been an adage has held up through time ' FOLLOW THE MONEY " !!! If the stock market doesn't crap its pants again ; TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN AND WIN BIG!!! I don't care if the Democrats get Jesus Christ to run against him
A friend recently told me he saw a documentary on Hitler and he said you would be shocked how many similarities there between yesterday and today

ONCE AGAIN;SORRY FOR THE LONG WINDED RESPONSE  BUT THIS HAD TO BE SAID
I am involved in ALL the anti-Trump items you mention.

I am also deeply involved in other initiatives you have no idea exist but make what you think you know look like a child's game.

NO JUSTICE ... NO PEACE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #541 on: June 24, 2020, 10:25:32 AM »
I am involved in ALL the anti-Trump items you mention.

I am also deeply involved in other initiatives you have no idea exist but make what you think you know look like a child's game.

NO JUSTICE ... NO PEACE

YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED

PaysonPark

• Top Claimer
« Reply #542 on: June 24, 2020, 10:53:33 AM »

ONCE AGAIN;SORRY FOR THE LONG WINDED RESPONSE  BUT THIS HAD TO BE SAID
[/quote]

Actually none of it “had to be said”....you are entitled to your opinion (heck even the troll Canadian DimSlim is entitled) but it’s just that “your opinion”.  Got a feeling that come November you’ll find that you are in the minority.  And, of course, that is just “my opinion”.

The backwoods of most southern states, and many off the grid locations, got some folk just like you.  Don the Con has charmed them too.

lamantsd

• NW-1
« Reply #543 on: June 24, 2020, 11:01:40 AM »
Calhoun, I respect your opinion but disagree with it ...
It's sad when a group's hatred is so intense that they are perfectly willing to tear down the foundations it was created by whether the facts are true or not.. As long as the desired result is achieved...
I know people who were child hood friends , grew up together our god parents t each other's children that no longer have nothing to do with each because one voted for Trump.
To me,  there is something wrong there . What happened to the right of choice ????? 
All I can say is " Be careful what you wish for ... you may get it"

slimshady

« Reply #544 on: June 24, 2020, 01:12:42 PM »
"What happened to the right of choice ????? "

Lamantsd   ....     The media giants are strategically destroying America's "right of choice".
They have decided, they know what is best for everyone, and they use their platform 24 x 7, to influence Americans into accepting the person or the product or the action they have deemed as the "right" one.

North America is at a cross roads when it comes to "freedom of thought". 

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #545 on: June 24, 2020, 02:04:59 PM »
A friend recently told me he saw a documentary on Hitler and he said you would be shocked how many similarities there between yesterday and today.

That is really meaningful.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #546 on: June 24, 2020, 02:30:01 PM »
YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED
I got stopped last week. DWB.  No joke.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #547 on: June 24, 2020, 03:19:35 PM »

Drunk again ?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #548 on: June 24, 2020, 05:28:25 PM »

Get your pants up in time?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #549 on: June 24, 2020, 07:57:11 PM »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #550 on: June 24, 2020, 09:00:51 PM »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #551 on: June 24, 2020, 10:16:19 PM »
2020 US Presidential Election - Tuesday, November 3, 2020 8:00 AM

111 Republican wins Presidential Election +141
112 Democrat wins Presidential Election -161

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #552 on: June 24, 2020, 10:42:33 PM »
Sleepy Joe has a conscience ???? just like with the Russians ... This is where we need a mob man to fit both of them with cement shoes

We have a Mob man. Trump is controlled by the Russian Mafia (Semeon Mogilevich). Trump is systematically destroying this country for his boss. It's working

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #553 on: June 24, 2020, 11:20:02 PM »
We have a Mob man. Trump is controlled by the Russian Mafia (Semeon Mogilevich). Trump is systematically destroying this country for his boss. It's working

C'mon ... try to keep up TimTim - the Russia hoax actually was paid for by Hillary Clinton.  AND, now comes lyin' JoJo biden w/ a true conspiracy hang-up w/ Ukraine and China.  so, before you start lining up cement shoes .... maybe you oughta do a little research for which sizes you actually need.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #554 on: June 25, 2020, 12:57:03 AM »
C'mon ... try to keep up TimTim - the Russia hoax actually was paid for by Hillary Clinton.  AND, now comes lyin' JoJo biden w/ a true conspiracy hang-up w/ Ukraine and China.  so, before you start lining up cement shoes .... maybe you oughta do a little research for which sizes you actually need.

WRONG.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal