Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 193703 times)

slimshady

Re: TRUMP
« Reply #480 on: June 20, 2020, 07:33:46 PM »
"SCIENCE DOES NOT LIE."

We agree.    Science has shown this virus affects young, healthy people in a less severe manner than the flu.
Back to work Tim. 

slimshady

« Reply #481 on: June 20, 2020, 07:39:42 PM »
"Most will not die but there is a cost."

Have you given any thought to what the cost is of keeping the largest economy in the world shut down for a virus, that you admit "most people will not die from".
Even more important, science/data is very clear who the people are that are most likely to die.    So why don't we take advantage of the revenue healthy people at work create, and use that revenue to protect the ones that are most likely to die.
That's what makes sense to me. 

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #482 on: June 20, 2020, 07:39:59 PM »
Lindsay Graham will be getting yelled at by that fat bloated Buffoon when he gets back to DC.

BLUE SLIP for any US ATTY Nominee so, therefore, the Dems can kill the Trump Nominee. Schumer and Gillibrand can kill his nomination. This goes for all parties in majority so Audrey Strauss cannot be fired until a new confirmed US ATTY and that ain't happening with Trump in office.

Strauss will preserve the dozen or so cases against criminals in the works. You break the law, you pay for it. If you are a Democrat, you pay as well. It's about the rule of law not politics like this criminal and his henchmen make it.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #483 on: June 20, 2020, 07:43:17 PM »
"Most will not die but there is a cost."

Have you given any thought to what the cost is of keeping the largest economy in the world shut down for a virus, that you admit "most people will not die from".
Even more important, science/data is very clear who the people are that are most likely to die.    So why don't we take advantage of the revenue healthy people at work create, and use that revenue to protect the ones that are most likely to die.
That's what makes sense to me.

Tell that to the ones who died from COVID. The economy does not matter to them.

If 70 percent or even 50 percent of all people had worn a mask and had that PILE of shit you worship, not lied and gotten rid of the CDC team that was in place and he had listened to US Intel way back at the end of 2019, there would be no problem with the economy.

You have no defense to this so don't bother wasting my time trying to come up with one. Trump has caused over 100,000 needless deaths to date

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #484 on: June 20, 2020, 08:05:48 PM »
Tell that to the ones who died from COVID. The economy does not matter to them.

If 70 percent or even 50 percent of all people had worn a mask and had that PILE of shit you worship, not lied and gotten rid of the CDC team that was in place and he had listened to US Intel way back at the end of 2019, there would be no problem with the economy.

You have no defense to this so don't bother wasting my time trying to come up with one. Trump has caused over 100,000 needless deaths to date
You should pay no attention to Slim Shitty.

He is the stupidest MotherFcker to ever look through a bridle. 

He is to be mocked.  Nothing else.

slimshady

« Reply #485 on: June 20, 2020, 08:51:58 PM »
"that PILE of shit you worship."

I can't stand him, but the difference between you and me, I respect the right of those that do.

slimshady

« Reply #486 on: June 20, 2020, 08:57:14 PM »
"Tell that to the ones who died from COVID."

You don't comprehend very well.
I said, if States and local governments had of focused their resources on the Americans that truly needed support, (seniors and those with underlying conditions) the number of deaths would have been less than the yearly flu.

Do you get it Tim ?

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #487 on: June 20, 2020, 09:07:34 PM »
"Tell that to the ones who died from COVID."

You don't comprehend very well.
I said, if States and local governments had of focused their resources on the Americans that truly needed support, (seniors and those with underlying conditions) the number of deaths would have been less than the yearly flu.

Do you get it Tim ?

Where did you get your medical degree from?

I get it, you do not obviously.  Those idiots have the right to do what they want but they are like Trump and don't give a shit about the people that don't wanna catch this in the 1st place.

slimshady

« Reply #488 on: June 20, 2020, 10:11:11 PM »
"don't give a shit about the people that don't wanna catch this "

Pretty simple.   If you're afraid of catching it, even though you are young and healthy, you are free to self quarantine. 
But what happens next year when a bad flu hits.  Is this the new norm.  Everybody stays home until you've been vaccinated for that specific strain.  If you refuse to get the vaccine, you're locked down to ensure you don't infect someone at work or in the grocery store.

No, I don't have a medical degree.
But I have read from many doctors saying the majority of  healthy people. if they get it, will have very mild symptoms.   That isn't a secret revelation.  That is a fact.   
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 10:13:47 PM by slimshady »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #489 on: June 20, 2020, 10:41:10 PM »
Pathetic performance by Trump.

Low Energy.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #490 on: June 20, 2020, 10:51:28 PM »
Pathetic performance by Trump.

Low Energy.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I spent more time watching Svengoolie.  However, on the commercuials, i gave the donald, POTUS, a look and he was rounding into form.  Close your eyes and imagine Joe biden delivering a rally  -  now, we know that phony jerk could not draw more than a couple hundred blue haired, saggy boobed grannies.  BUT, when thr POTUS felt the moment, he was on point.  now, all of his dignataries gathered in that infectious cavern - well, why?  why elsie stefanki, mark meadows, beldin, my pillow man, jimmy jordan et al.  why stand in a shower of cooties ?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #491 on: June 21, 2020, 08:02:04 AM »
I spent more time watching Svengoolie.  However, on the commercuials, i gave the donald, POTUS, a look and he was rounding into form.  Close your eyes and imagine Joe biden delivering a rally  -  now, we know that phony jerk could not draw more than a couple hundred blue haired, saggy boobed grannies.  BUT, when thr POTUS felt the moment, he was on point.  now, all of his dignataries gathered in that infectious cavern - well, why?  why elsie stefanki, mark meadows, beldin, my pillow man, jimmy jordan et al.  why stand in a shower of cooties ?
What were you drinking?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #492 on: June 21, 2020, 09:48:52 AM »

metv

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #493 on: June 21, 2020, 11:25:09 AM »
metv

last night's Svengoolie:  a man was frozen, then discovered on a mystery island and brought back to life. 

Let me tell you  *  if Rip Van winkle woke up after a hundred year nap and saw this world  ???  no question  .  old boy would curl up and hope next time he woke up the crazies had vanished and the perfect folks [like all of us?] were running the show

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #494 on: June 21, 2020, 11:46:29 AM »
last night's Svengoolie:  a man was frozen, then discovered on a mystery island and brought back to life. 

Let me tell you  *  if Rip Van winkle woke up after a hundred year nap and saw this world  ???  no question  .  old boy would curl up and hope next time he woke up the crazies had vanished and the perfect folks [like all of us?] were running the show
[/quote

Svengoolie is awesome tmbz1  except you can spare yourself the chicken throwing and fat fag in costume and pay $1.99 a month on a streaming stick and watch ALL the classic horror and sci-fi you want...no commercials.  It's called CLASSIC REEL
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 11:48:20 AM by Fatboy »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal