Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 193704 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #465 on: June 20, 2020, 10:20:04 AM »
Trump and Barr are toast. Certain jail coming up

Just heard something very interesting. All I'll say for now is that I don't think Berman is the only prosecutor Trump and Barr need to worry about ...

1/ There's a reason that Barr issued an edict forbidding every type of federal investigation that could uncover wrongdoing in the Trump reelection campaign—particularly campaign finance issues—and then opened his door to any evidence that Giuliani might offer him about Joe Biden.

2/ William Barr is a conspirator—alongside his longtime associates Rudy Giuliani, Victoria Toensing and Joe diGenova—in facilitating foreign aid to Trump's campaign. There's a reason for all of the actions he has taken. There's a reason he's lying about Bolton's accurate account

3/ The evidence is overwhelming—and I've compiled it. Nearly all those who want to illegally aid Trump's campaign have cases Barr can move. Firtash has an extradition case. Kolomoisky has one. Erdogan wants the Halkbank case over. China, ZTE. Barr's fingers are in *all* the pies.

4/ Bolton accurately described his expressions of concern to Barr about precisely these cases and Trump's efforts to impact them. At the time Barr said he agreed, now he's lying and saying that those conversations never happened. Why? Because ultimately they will implicate *him*.

5/ Everyone involved in the money laundering/illegal solicitation of foreign election aid Trump's campaign has been involved in has been clear that Barr is on the team and will play ball as to his piece in all this. Now we know why he perjured himself under questioning by Kamala.

6/ For all that people talk about Barr needing to resign and acting "inappropriately," there is *shockingly* little discussion about the fully-sourced information indicating that he is *actively involved* in the *criminal activities* Trump and his crew are being investigated for.

7/ As an attorney, I understand the reluctance to believe someone who's sworn to uphold the rule of law would be a criminal—it's much easier for us to say that Trump is the likely criminal and that Barr is "only" bending the rules to aid him. I'm afraid it's much worse than that.
\
8/ For the moment—as it takes a book to lay out all the evidence—I'll say this: if you see Barr's deeds through the lens of him being an *active co-conspirator* in the crimes prosecutors are investigating, you're going to have a *much* easier time understanding what's happening.

9/ I wish you all understood that I'm the sort of guy who doesn't believe in fantastical events. I'm an Occam's Razor guy. But once in a generation, a case comes along in which all the things you think would never actually happen in real life somehow do.

10/ Right now you shouldn't consider there to be significant daylight between Roger Stone running DOJ or Bill Barr running DOJ. The only difference is that the latter—as an attorney—knows far better than the "dirty trickster" Stone how to make the outcome you want *appear* legal.

PS3/ Here's the very simplest way to understand it: Berman's SDNY is investigating a man who says Barr is a co-conspirator with Trump and Giuliani in laundering foreign money for the 2020 election. SDNY has the power to cut a deal with this man. Now Barr is trying to fire Berman.

PS4/ If you knew *nothing else* beyond what I just said, you'd see that even the fact that Barr is willing to fire Berman means Barr is willing to create the appearance that he's trying to scuttle a probe that incriminates him. How desperate must Barr be to allow that appearance?

PS5/ If Barr had no fear that what Parnas has said about the "BLT Prime Team"—the team of conspirators Barr acted as an adjunct to—is true, he'd stay *as far as he possibly could* from any machinations involving SDNY. Instead he's frantically trying to get SDNY under his control.

"Certain jail coming up"  ok......... 73cv.2

slimshady

« Reply #466 on: June 20, 2020, 10:29:30 AM »
"It’s a never ending story, Slim."

And you don't think that I could say the same thing?

I am all for freedom of thought.   I don't think many liberals are.
They agree with freedom of thought and speech, but only if you think and speak their "truth".
But people don't seem to think that is an issue.
I think it is a HUGE issue.
When people are shouted down by the left and by the media and the social network giants, you are on a really bad path.   
Supported by the fact    97% of CNN's content is negative POTUS.
Supported by the fact    Facebook and Twitter have started removing "pro Trump" comments
Supported by the fact    Google puts negative administration at the top of the search returns  ....   try it sometime

Democrat, REpuclican, liberal, conservative, black, white or brown  ....   you shouldn't accept a large entity attempting to control your thought.   

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #467 on: June 20, 2020, 11:32:37 AM »
Be comfortable in your skin. Join us around the fire awhile and lets discuss your hatred and anger. You got us changing the names of sports teams, removing statues, retiring Aunt Jemima for fux sakes!!  Shouldn't we just cut you guys a reparation check as many of you have suggested in the past? ngc3.
Now that we winning, you want in.  ngc3 ngc3

Also, I don't do fires. tmbz1 tmbz1

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #468 on: June 20, 2020, 11:39:12 AM »
Now that we winning, you want in.  ngc3 ngc3

Also, I don't do fires. tmbz1 tmbz1

You guys want the reparation checks or not?  You would drink them up and still be looting and crying about how cruel whitey is. tmbz1
   and the only fires you do are in buildings

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #469 on: June 20, 2020, 11:52:21 AM »
I am here, in Tulsa.

Uncle is here as well, dressed in full MAGA gear...  no doubt up to no good.

Guy's an idiot

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #470 on: June 20, 2020, 04:33:25 PM »
You cannot make this shit up.

Barr sends Berman a letter saying Trump has fired him.  Trump said it's nothing to do with him it's up to Barr.

A US ATTY appointed by Federal Judges can only be fired by President and a replacement can not be appointed by Trump until Confirmed by Senate. By law the underling takes over who was also handpicked by Berman. Her name is Audrey Strauss and she put away Mafia Heads represented by Roy Cohn who represented Trumpian idiots years ago.

Trump just threw Barr under the bus because if he says he fired Berman, he is obstructing justice. Trump has the right to fire Berman but not for corrupt purposes. He can fire him and he can reap what he sews in a Democratic AG nailing all these pricks with about 2,000 years in prison combined.

Also, Trump supporter at Rally in Tulsa said he knows people who died from COVID but he's not wearing a mask.
_________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _____
Berman closing in on Deutsche Bank & @realdonaldtrump? On the looting of the Inaugural Fund by the Trump crime family? On @RudyGiuliani & his rogue ties to Putin backed thugs in Ukraine & elsewhere? On the tax & business "practices" of Trump, Inc.

The answer is YES

Proof that anyone who still supports Trump is a fucking moron of the highest order.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 04:35:30 PM by TimTimTimbo »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #471 on: June 20, 2020, 04:50:31 PM »
You cannot make this shit up.

Barr sends Berman a letter saying Trump has fired him.  Trump said it's nothing to do with him it's up to Barr.

A US ATTY appointed by Federal Judges can only be fired by President and a replacement can not be appointed by Trump until Confirmed by Senate. By law the underling takes over who was also handpicked by Berman. Her name is Audrey Strauss and she put away Mafia Heads represented by Roy Cohn who represented Trumpian idiots years ago.

Trump just threw Barr under the bus because if he says he fired Berman, he is obstructing justice. Trump has the right to fire Berman but not for corrupt purposes. He can fire him and he can reap what he sews in a Democratic AG nailing all these pricks with about 2,000 years in prison combined.

Also, Trump supporter at Rally in Tulsa said he knows people who died from COVID but he's not wearing a mask.
_________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _____
Berman closing in on Deutsche Bank & @realdonaldtrump? On the looting of the Inaugural Fund by the Trump crime family? On @RudyGiuliani & his rogue ties to Putin backed thugs in Ukraine & elsewhere? On the tax & business "practices" of Trump, Inc.

The answer is YES

Proof that anyone who still supports Trump is a fucking moron of the highest order.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

Welcome to politics.  All the rest of those guys are clean too....VOTE FOR SLEEPY/CREEPY JOE!!!

slimshady

« Reply #472 on: June 20, 2020, 06:31:56 PM »

TimTim   ...  "Also, Trump supporter at Rally in Tulsa said he knows people who died from COVID but he's not wearing a mask."   
I know someone that died and I don't wear a mask.   The person was 84 years old, with underlying conditions.  Healthy people don't need masks.   Sick people don't need masks because they should be self quarantining in their homes, tightly controlling who and what comes in and out. 

"Proof that anyone who still supports Trump is a fucking moron of the highest order."
That's the same arrogance, ignorance and lack of respect for each individual's vote that got your queen beeatch democrat defeated in 2016.   Keep it up.  You're fucking it up again in time for November. 

slimshady

« Reply #473 on: June 20, 2020, 06:40:39 PM »
"At least one person is dead and another is in critical condition after a reported shooting early Saturday morning in Seattle's Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ). "

How is that democratic leadership working out in Seattle?
Inslee and Durkan should be booted from office. 
How the hell can you let an anarchist group take over a section of your city, and not respond?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #474 on: June 20, 2020, 06:49:38 PM »
TRUMP CANCELS ADDRESS TO "OVERFLOW CROWD"

There is no overflow crowd.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #475 on: June 20, 2020, 06:59:07 PM »
TimTim   ...  "Also, Trump supporter at Rally in Tulsa said he knows people who died from COVID but he's not wearing a mask."   
I know someone that died and I don't wear a mask.   The person was 84 years old, with underlying conditions.  Healthy people don't need masks.   Sick people don't need masks because they should be self quarantining in their homes, tightly controlling who and what comes in and out. 

"Proof that anyone who still supports Trump is a fucking moron of the highest order."
That's the same arrogance, ignorance and lack of respect for each individual's vote that got your queen beeatch democrat defeated in 2016.   Keep it up.  You're fucking it up again in time for November.

It is a proven FACT that if you were a mask you most likely will not get it. HEALTHY POPEL DON'T NEED MASKS IS TH EMOST INSANE FUCKED UP COMMENT. All those at that rally who do not have masks on deserve to get it and no one will shed a tear when they do because they are idiots and I am sorry to say that with you having the same mentality, you are one of them, SCIENCE DOES NOT LIE.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #476 on: June 20, 2020, 07:01:22 PM »
TRUMP CANCELS ADDRESS TO "OVERFLOW CROWD"

There is no overflow crowd.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

What a shame there are not 200,000 of them. All not wearing masks. Hopefully, They get banned from treatment when they get sick

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #477 on: June 20, 2020, 07:03:10 PM »
Berman resigns now that they had to put his deputy in charge.

Berman was in there finishing up this morning on something that Barr and Trump cannot stop. HAHAHAHA, all the way to a jail cell for him and his family of criminals

PaysonPark

• Top Claimer
« Reply #478 on: June 20, 2020, 07:09:47 PM »
I might be 38 years out of medical school but it never stops to both amaze and disappoint me how people believe quack science which is rampant on the internet.  Here in Florida (and I’m headed north to almost Canada in a week to escape), they are well on the way to 7-10,000 cases a day by August.  Most will not die but there is a cost, most countries are wondering how the self proclaimed greatest country on earth can being doing such as lousy job containing the virus.  America isn’t number one in health care either from a cost perspective or an outcomes perspective. 

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #479 on: June 20, 2020, 07:28:30 PM »
I might be 38 years out of medical school but it never stops to both amaze and disappoint me how people believe quack science which is rampant on the internet.  Here in Florida (and I’m headed north to almost Canada in a week to escape), they are well on the way to 7-10,000 cases a day by August.  Most will not die but there is a cost, most countries are wondering how the self proclaimed greatest country on earth can being doing such as lousy job containing the virus.  America isn’t number one in health care either from a cost perspective or an outcomes perspective.

Exactly, A lot of stupid, arrogant, ignorant dumbasses love in this country. AT least 30 or 40 million of them

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal