Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 193703 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #450 on: June 19, 2020, 03:34:54 PM »
I'll say who came oughta nowhere is the spunky little Mayor of HotLanata.  She didn't run from race rasslin' and told the thugs to knock it off.  BUT, she also used a level head right along.   If Tulsi Gabbard would count as a woman of color since she's a Hawaiian native ... well, and - if she'd hang w/ the sniffer?  Then that right there is a winner for old boy.

Atlanta mayor always had my vote.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #451 on: June 19, 2020, 05:24:21 PM »
Red Necks Matter....earned working in fields where spooks wouldn't show up, so we slaved too, ya black bastard. 96z.p

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #452 on: June 19, 2020, 06:29:18 PM »
I know.  Many didn't even know how to fish.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #453 on: June 19, 2020, 10:05:26 PM »
I know.  Many didn't even know how to fish.

Be comfortable in your skin. Join us around the fire awhile and lets discuss your hatred and anger. You got us changing the names of sports teams, removing statues, retiring Aunt Jemima for fux sakes!!  Shouldn't we just cut you guys a reparation check as many of you have suggested in the past? ngc3.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #454 on: June 19, 2020, 10:41:18 PM »
Fired Berman as US Atty SDNY.  Huge mistake, he did not quit, he was forced out because he was investigating that brain dead moron Rudy Giuliani and Deutchebank Bullshit with Trump and Semeon Mogilevich (Trump's real boss)

He's Fucking with SDNY.  He hired Republican Berman but now wants him out with 5 months to go.

You might get away with other districts but not the SDNY.

His nomination (Jay Clayton) defended Deutsche bank in the massive Russian money-laundering scandal.

Trump fired Berman because he found out what is coming down the pipe.

Sealed indictments that cannot be stopped unless by a Federal Judge. HAHAHA. 

And he appoints another Trump fellator in some guy from New Jersey in the interim to do his dirty work.  Shame that the underlings will have plenty to say about this

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 10:43:03 PM by TimTimTimbo »

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #455 on: June 19, 2020, 11:20:02 PM »
BREAKING / NBC News: In a statement, U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman says "I have not resigned, and have no intention of resigning."

He says he found out he was "stepping down" by reading it in a press release.

BREAKING / NBC News: Berman says he will step down when a presidentially appointed nominee is confirmed by the Senate.

"Until then, our investigations will move forward without delay or interruption."

Trump appointee Berman says fuck you, Trump, you will have to fire me.  You can't stop investigations this big Trump, you pile of shit. Just because you don't like the prosecution of the Turkish bank (Halkbank) and the coming one for Giuliani and the sealed indictments they have on you.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #456 on: June 19, 2020, 11:43:15 PM »
His statement

“I learned in a press release from the Attorney General tonight that I was ‘stepping down’ as United States Attorney.  I have not resigned, and have no intention of resigning, my position, to which I was appointed by the Judges of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. I will step down when a presidentially appointed nominee is confirmed by the Senate.  Until then, our investigations will move forward without delay or interruption. I cherish every day that I work with the men and women of this Office to pursue justice without fear or favor - and intend to ensure that this Office's important cases continue unimpeded.

So, William Barr, There's a reason this is called the Sovereign District.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #457 on: June 19, 2020, 11:45:11 PM »
A Trump appointee who gave money to Trump in 2016 is going after his corrupt money laundering ass. Barr found out the hammer is coming down

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #458 on: June 20, 2020, 02:03:46 AM »
How close was Berman to the target to have warranted the clumsy and rushed Friday night hit job on U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman? Just one week ago

Trump's Saudi arms efforts appear to mirror Epstein's over the last few decades.  There are so many ties and similarities congress has a duty to investigate.  Now they also have a duty to investigate the biggest political cover-up in history. 

It seems likely Trump fired Berman to prevent his own exposure in the criminal investigation of Jeffrey Epstein's arms trading, financial crimes and money laundering network - the same one tied to foreign governments closest to the same Donald Trump.

.If you’re wondering how big a deal tonight is? It's the biggest cover-up of the biggest crime in US history involving the most powerful person in our country and several allied foreign nations.

.https://narativ.org/2020/06/14/merchant-of-death/

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #459 on: June 20, 2020, 02:16:17 AM »
Trump and Barr are toast. Certain jail coming up

Just heard something very interesting. All I'll say for now is that I don't think Berman is the only prosecutor Trump and Barr need to worry about ...

1/ There's a reason that Barr issued an edict forbidding every type of federal investigation that could uncover wrongdoing in the Trump reelection campaign—particularly campaign finance issues—and then opened his door to any evidence that Giuliani might offer him about Joe Biden.

2/ William Barr is a conspirator—alongside his longtime associates Rudy Giuliani, Victoria Toensing and Joe diGenova—in facilitating foreign aid to Trump's campaign. There's a reason for all of the actions he has taken. There's a reason he's lying about Bolton's accurate account

3/ The evidence is overwhelming—and I've compiled it. Nearly all those who want to illegally aid Trump's campaign have cases Barr can move. Firtash has an extradition case. Kolomoisky has one. Erdogan wants the Halkbank case over. China, ZTE. Barr's fingers are in *all* the pies.

4/ Bolton accurately described his expressions of concern to Barr about precisely these cases and Trump's efforts to impact them. At the time Barr said he agreed, now he's lying and saying that those conversations never happened. Why? Because ultimately they will implicate *him*.

5/ Everyone involved in the money laundering/illegal solicitation of foreign election aid Trump's campaign has been involved in has been clear that Barr is on the team and will play ball as to his piece in all this. Now we know why he perjured himself under questioning by Kamala.

6/ For all that people talk about Barr needing to resign and acting "inappropriately," there is *shockingly* little discussion about the fully-sourced information indicating that he is *actively involved* in the *criminal activities* Trump and his crew are being investigated for.

7/ As an attorney, I understand the reluctance to believe someone who's sworn to uphold the rule of law would be a criminal—it's much easier for us to say that Trump is the likely criminal and that Barr is "only" bending the rules to aid him. I'm afraid it's much worse than that.
\
8/ For the moment—as it takes a book to lay out all the evidence—I'll say this: if you see Barr's deeds through the lens of him being an *active co-conspirator* in the crimes prosecutors are investigating, you're going to have a *much* easier time understanding what's happening.

9/ I wish you all understood that I'm the sort of guy who doesn't believe in fantastical events. I'm an Occam's Razor guy. But once in a generation, a case comes along in which all the things you think would never actually happen in real life somehow do.

10/ Right now you shouldn't consider there to be significant daylight between Roger Stone running DOJ or Bill Barr running DOJ. The only difference is that the latter—as an attorney—knows far better than the "dirty trickster" Stone how to make the outcome you want *appear* legal.

PS3/ Here's the very simplest way to understand it: Berman's SDNY is investigating a man who says Barr is a co-conspirator with Trump and Giuliani in laundering foreign money for the 2020 election. SDNY has the power to cut a deal with this man. Now Barr is trying to fire Berman.

PS4/ If you knew *nothing else* beyond what I just said, you'd see that even the fact that Barr is willing to fire Berman means Barr is willing to create the appearance that he's trying to scuttle a probe that incriminates him. How desperate must Barr be to allow that appearance?

PS5/ If Barr had no fear that what Parnas has said about the "BLT Prime Team"—the team of conspirators Barr acted as an adjunct to—is true, he'd stay *as far as he possibly could* from any machinations involving SDNY. Instead he's frantically trying to get SDNY under his control.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #460 on: June 20, 2020, 02:49:51 AM »
Any number of things have sent trump off.

A staffer for either Thomas, Alito or Kavanaugh, leaked to Barr and the White House that the big boy is going to lose all of the tax cases either 5-4 or 6-3. This is why they tried to pull their little maneuver tonight.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 02:51:35 AM by TimTimTimbo »

slimshady

« Reply #461 on: June 20, 2020, 05:45:48 AM »
TimTim  ....   I'll give you credit.    You are all in on this.

Let's see if you're TDS positive, and your theory. ends up on the junk pile of failed attempts to discredit this Administration,    or      "Trump and Barr are toast. Certain jail coming up."

Dingus

« Reply #462 on: June 20, 2020, 08:10:01 AM »
TimTim  ....   I'll give you credit.    You are all in on this.

Let's see if you're TDS positive, and your theory. ends up on the junk pile of failed attempts to discredit this Administration,    or      "Trump and Barr are toast. Certain jail coming up."

The real Tim is posting facts, with just a little opinion.
Time to get off the TDS excuse.

slimshady

« Reply #463 on: June 20, 2020, 09:18:11 AM »

Relax Dingus.   I gave the real Tim credit for saying something, unlike many on here.
Then I asked a question.
You can choose to answer it, or not.

As I've posted before, the media and internet giants are doing their best to take away freedom of thought.   I appreciate anytime someone share's their personal perspective. 
How many of Tim's points are facts    vs    assumptions or theories is certainly up for debate.

Dingus

« Reply #464 on: June 20, 2020, 09:43:57 AM »

Relax Dingus.   I gave the real Tim credit for saying something, unlike many on here.
Then I asked a question.
You can choose to answer it, or not.

As I've posted before, the media and internet giants are doing their best to take away freedom of thought.   I appreciate anytime someone share's their personal perspective. 
How many of Tim's points are facts    vs    assumptions or theories is certainly up for debate.

It’s a never ending story, Slim.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal