Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 193693 times)

slimshady

Re: TRUMP
« Reply #345 on: June 04, 2020, 08:28:29 PM »
TIMMY  ...   Lebron James is welcome to his opinion.

But, Lebron and Al Sharpton  ....   
Why don't you passionately share your opinion on blacks murdering blacks every day in major cities around the country. 
Why don't you openly share your opinion on black looters and blacks burning down buildings after curfew.   
Why don't you share your opinion on single parenthood in the hood.
Because, until you do, why would I give a shit, what your opinion is on Drew Brees and or George Floyd.

Lebron ..  "What's wrong is wrong".
There's an enlightening, compelling argument if I've ever heard one.
You must be from the same lineage as Calcoon and Timmy. 

Lebron and Al Sharpton  ....   Why don't you passionately share your opinion on blacks murdering black on black crime.  Why don't you openly share your opinion on black looters and blacks burning down buildings after curfew.   Why don't you share your opinion on single parenthood in the hood.   

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #346 on: June 04, 2020, 09:54:04 PM »
TIMMY  ...   Lebron James is welcome to his opinion.

But, Lebron and Al Sharpton  ....   
Why don't you passionately share your opinion on blacks murdering blacks every day in major cities around the country. 
Why don't you openly share your opinion on black looters and blacks burning down buildings after curfew.   
Why don't you share your opinion on single parenthood in the hood.
Because, until you do, why would I give a shit, what your opinion is on Drew Brees and or George Floyd.

Lebron ..  "What's wrong is wrong".
There's an enlightening, compelling argument if I've ever heard one.
You must be from the same lineage as Calcoon and Timmy. 

Lebron and Al Sharpton  ....   Why don't you passionately share your opinion on blacks murdering black on black crime.  Why don't you openly share your opinion on black looters and blacks burning down buildings after curfew.   Why don't you share your opinion on single parenthood in the hood.

I am as white as they get. English and Irish.   Anyone looting be they black, which a lot are, white with pink polka dot spots or purple, they need to go to jail for that disgraceful behavior.  These small portion of people are taking advantage of the murder of Floyd. White supremacists, not Antifa. They just arrested some who people thought they were Antifa and it turns out they are right-winged nutjobs. ARe there left-wing nutjobs, YES, I am sure there are but they have yet to arrest any. The bad cops and there are thousands of them, need the shit kicked out of them, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Deep down we know that Trump is stoking this praying for more violence so he can try his military bullshit but he cannot do it. Will not do it because The Generals will not go for it. How many retired Generals have spoken out?.   About half a dozen so far.

Psychiatrists have deemed this idiot mentally ill and you don't need to be one to see it. You just need to have more than one brain cell. He hired all these people, proclaimed them as great, and when they tell the truth about him, he blasts them like a 6-year-old child. The man is the most dangerous person on earth and trust me, The majority of the world despises him and they can't all be wrong.

The level of Dark Money and money laundering is thousands of times more than you can imagine. It involves intelligence from various countries as well. It's hard to stop. The puppet in the WH belongs to Semeon Mogilevich. He being the boss of Putin. Putin told him he was weak for going in the bunker so he gasses peaceful protesters for a photo op in front of a Church which just happens to be of the same faith I am. I don't go to church anymore but what I saw a disgraceful act. It's all about him. He's putting up bars around the WH. I guess he's getting ready for his prison visit there in 2021.

slimshady

« Reply #347 on: June 05, 2020, 05:01:14 AM »
Timmy  ....   You jumped from Drew Brees to the POTUS in the blink of an eye.

There are thousands of bad cops  ....  Where did you pull that data from, besides your ass?  Define bad?
They need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law .....   yes, and they are.
Trump is stoking for more violence  ....  Ok, if you say so.   I would think the Dems have more to gain from it.
Trump is mentally ill and the world despises him  ....  He is a narcissist.  I'd be more concerned what Americans think about his administrations policies than I would, "people around the world despising him."
"puppet in the WH belongs to Semeon Mogilevich"  ...  I guess Mueller missed that blatant reality!!

Timmy, you have TDS bad.   Take an aspirin, stop watching CNN for a few days and we'll touch base next week.  I can help you through this. 

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #348 on: June 05, 2020, 06:53:22 PM »

He's putting up bars around the WH.

What the heck is wrong w/ this plan?  He's expanding the tourist industry around the WH w/ a bunch of bars?  I had not heard of this - but, man-O-man, just another genius business plan for The President.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #349 on: June 05, 2020, 07:19:16 PM »
What the heck is wrong w/ this plan?  He's expanding the tourist industry around the WH w/ a bunch of bars?  I had not heard of this - but, man-O-man, just another genius business plan for The President.

Trump said it was bars or mustard gas.  He's quite fed up with this shit.  Plus they just painted the bunker and it still stinks.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #350 on: June 09, 2020, 11:46:48 AM »
Trump says the 75 year old guy the cops shoved down and broke his skull is ANTIFA

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Raise your hand if you believe this shit. 

I dare you, you cowards.

Harness Stats

« Reply #351 on: June 09, 2020, 03:29:14 PM »
Said a lot worse than that about that incident.  He's being blasted for it.  "He fell harder than he was pushed"  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Bull FS

Poor guy was the epitome of help I've fallen and I can't get up, cops are caught on camera pushing him with no provocation like that skinny old unarmed guy was dangerous to that horde

slimshady

« Reply #352 on: June 09, 2020, 07:16:24 PM »
"cops are caught on camera pushing him with no provocation"

The police are moving forward as a line, probably to move the crowd back.
What is that stupid old fuck doing moving into them, instead of backing up.
That is the provocation.   They gave him a grade 3 schoolyard push and the dumb ass tripped over his own feet and fell awkwardly.   Totally avoidable if he just does what he was asked and what everyone else did.
You act like an 18 year old punk at 75, and you take your lumps.   Foolish old bugger. 

Harness Stats

« Reply #353 on: June 09, 2020, 08:28:45 PM »
At it again Slim?

There was no crowd at that time just the old guy,  who I agree should have stayed the hell away instead of approaching police.

The Buffalo police public relations said he tripped initially and quickly rescinded that after seeing the tape. 

Care to do the same?

Dingus

« Reply #354 on: June 09, 2020, 08:30:02 PM »
"cops are caught on camera pushing him with no provocation"

The police are moving forward as a line, probably to move the crowd back.
What is that stupid old fuck doing moving into them, instead of backing up.
That is the provocation.   They gave him a grade 3 schoolyard push and the dumb ass tripped over his own feet and fell awkwardly.   Totally avoidable if he just does what he was asked and what everyone else did.
You act like an 18 year old punk at 75, and you take your lumps.   Foolish old bugger.

This has to be your stupidest post ever.
You and Trump should both rot in hell.

At 8:34 am on June 9, President Donald Trump hit send on a tweet laced with innuendo and false information about an elderly protester in Buffalo, New York.

Two police officers have been charged with felony assault after pushing 75-year-old Martin Gugino to the ground in a widely circulated video where he can be seen bleeding as police officers walk by. Gugino remains hospitalized from his injuries.

Trump baselessly made a range of claims, from saying that Gugino “could be an ANTIFA provocateur” to suggesting he “fell harder than was pushed.” The president wrapped up with the question of whether it all “[c]ould be a set up?”

Gugino is longtime peace activist from Amherst, according to the Buffalo News, and has been involved in the Western New York Peace Center.

Gugino’s attorney, Kelly Zarcone, told CNN in a statement, “No one from law enforcement has even suggested anything otherwise so we are at a loss to understand why the President of the United States would make such dark, dangerous, and untrue accusations against him. Martin has always been a PEACEFUL protestor because he cares about today’s society.”
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 08:34:50 PM by Dingus »

slimshady

« Reply #355 on: June 09, 2020, 09:16:44 PM »
"You and Trump should both rot in hell."

Why so personal Dingus.  Was that your brother?

And did I make any comment on what Trump said?   
No.  I'm commenting on what i watched. 

Stupid old fuck advances into a line of police moving forward.
What did you and he think should happen.   They should part for him, like the red sea.
These cops will get off those charges for sure.
Book that bet. 
Time for your TDS pill before you break down. 

slimshady

« Reply #356 on: June 09, 2020, 09:25:27 PM »
HS  ...  "Care to do the same?"

No.
I said he was pushed, but it wasn't much.
I never said anything about what the "police pr" said. 
I just commented on what a dumb old ass did, that ended up with him cracking his head on the pavement.
He had every opportunity to back up.  He chose to come forward.   Down he went. 

If there was no crowd, why were the officers lining up and advancing.
The only video I have seen starts with the old man standing there, and then walking into the advancing police line.   You will notice how the cop feels bad about the silly old bastard falling so hard, wants to bend down to see how he is, but a Supervisor of some sort, stops him and makes him get back into the police line.
The video I've seen, never shows where or what the police are advancing toward, but I doubt they were doing it for practice.   There was something happening off screen. 

Dingus

« Reply #357 on: June 09, 2020, 09:34:08 PM »
"You and Trump should both rot in hell."

Why so personal Dingus.  Was that your brother?

And did I make any comment on what Trump said?   
No.  I'm commenting on what i watched. 

Stupid old fuck advances into a line of police moving forward.
What did you and he think should happen.   They should part for him, like the red sea.
These cops will get off those charges for sure.
Book that bet. 
Time for your TDS pill before you break down.

I’ll agree that what I said is a little harsh, but, man, when are you going to say this president is destroying the country?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #358 on: June 09, 2020, 10:28:58 PM »
I’ll agree that what I said is a little harsh, but, man, when are you going to say this president is destroying the country?

Fear not.  His days are numbered, for a variety of reasons.  No incumbent has overcome a disapproval rating of the like that he sports at this time.  Truman may have been the only exception.

AND HERE'S A FUCKIN CLASSIC!!!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/minnesota-state-troopers-admit-deflating-tires-during-protests/ar-BB15fN7Z?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 10:34:24 PM by Fatboy »

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #359 on: June 10, 2020, 12:12:38 AM »
  Fear not.  His days are numbered, for a variety of reasons.  No incumbent has overcome a disapproval rating of the like that he sports at this time.  Truman may have been the only exception.

I'd agree that The Donald is in trouble  -  or, was.  Then came the liberals to bail him out.  The mispeak on 'defund police' came across as shutting down police deoartments.  Now, even liberals can realize that w/o police thyey'll be in jeopardy from bad guys.  and, there is the one idiotic liberal lunacy that Trump needs.  He will spend the summer scaring the folks, white - black - and all, that there ain't gionna be no police if he's not elected.  AND, the Dems have no one to blame but themselves.  Factor in running a demented, damaged candidate  -  and, it's not as EZ a cakewalk as you might expect.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal