Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 193704 times)

slimshady

Re: TRUMP
« Reply #300 on: May 29, 2020, 05:03:38 AM »
"Killary had high polls and lost."

Wecandream  ...   There are a large group of democrats that would vote for Stalin over Trump.   They will never get beyond their hatred for the man, regardless of his Administration's performance.   Let's face it, he is self centred, arrogant and egotistical.
There are many that should feel the same way about Biden.  Let's face it, he's neck deep in the swamp, he used his political office to get his kid a job with a foreign entity and he's been accused of assaulting a young woman.

But many, like me, don't care about either of these guys baggage.   I don't look to them to motivate me morally or ethically. I look to them for national security, financial stability and an environment where all Americans have an opportunity to move their families ahead. 

Biden vs Trump   .....   Throw out the Dem and Rep entrenched.  This will come down to who the rest of Americans think can put together an Administration to deal with the issues they value the most.   Even if they have to hold their nose, when they mark their X.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #301 on: May 29, 2020, 06:13:21 AM »
"I prefer peace.  But if violence must come, let it be during my life so that my children may live in peace."

May God Bless George Floyd and have mercy on his soul.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #302 on: May 29, 2020, 10:44:16 AM »
^^ THIS IS WHY WE KNEEL ^^

Mayonnaise RedNecks... that's why

Not cause we hate the flag,  not cause we hate the military,  not cause we hate the po-lice.

Carry on, y'all.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #303 on: May 29, 2020, 10:52:04 AM »
1.) Quit playing the Black card your a Pee Wee Herman lookalike
2.) If your children are anything like you a instigating no nothing then there will never be peace.
3.) A few weeks ago you said you were done with this site and yet here you are following every word of others like your famous pigeon line.
4.) And all of the above proves you "LIE"

73cv.2

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #304 on: May 29, 2020, 11:04:57 AM »
^^ THIS IS WHY WE KNEEL ^^

Mayonnaise RedNecks... that's why

Not cause we hate the flag,  not cause we hate the military,  not cause we hate the po-lice.

Carry on, y'all.
Busy day for RedNecks. 

Top Nigger haters are up and at it here already.

Y'all thirsting for your Tucker tonight.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #305 on: May 29, 2020, 11:07:15 AM »
Busy day for RedNecks. 

Top Nigger haters are up and at it here already.

Y'all thirsting for your Tucker tonight.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Moving to MN?

slimshady

« Reply #306 on: May 29, 2020, 11:09:59 AM »
Joe calls the death in Minnesota an example of "systemic racism".

Thanks Joe.    That will really help to calm things down.     But I guess you don't care if Minnesota burns to the ground, if it will help you get elected in November.   

Is this your audition for the big job?   Fail   

I guess there is no chance this was simply a bad cop or a racist cop, that will be charged with manslaughter?

slimshady

« Reply #307 on: May 29, 2020, 11:16:45 AM »
I just saw Stinky Finger Joe being interviewed.

He says  "If you ain't burning someone else's property, you ain't Black."       YIKES 

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #308 on: May 29, 2020, 11:48:25 AM »
Joe calls the death in Minnesota an example of "systemic racism".

Thanks Joe.    That will really help to calm things down.     But I guess you don't care if Minnesota burns to the ground, if it will help you get elected in November.   

Is this your audition for the big job?   Fail   

I guess there is no chance this was simply a bad cop or a racist cop, that will be charged with manslaughter?

Not sure that the comment above from Biden stokes any sentiments to riot. Probably actually does the reverse. Tough for me to speak for black folks though never having to deal with the crosses they have had to bear.

POTUS in my estimation has spent 3 yrs stoking divisions in American society. It's not easy to bring people of different backgrounds together but it's what true leaders do.

Does seem to be a different level of justice meted out depending on skin color. Last cop in NYC in garner case which has some similarity never even indicted.

Unfortunate the us has the guy in Washington now at the helm that it does. These kind of situations require trust and real leadership which I'd be shocked to see forthcoming. More likely to see a knee jerk emotional response from POTUS which I suspect won't help matter.

slimshady

« Reply #309 on: May 29, 2020, 11:56:25 AM »
"These kind of situations require trust and real leadership which I'd be shocked to see forthcoming. More likely to see a knee jerk emotional response from POTUS which I suspect won't help matter."

I don't by that Hornby.   If that was true, the USA should have seen race relations improve significantly with an African American President.

I'm sorry, but there is a segment of society that doesn't give a shit about moving ahead.  They will be thugs and dealers and prostitutes and single mothers and murderers, regardless of who is President and what the President says. 
Indian immigrants from India   .....    can't get enough education, family strong
Mexican immigrants  ....    hard working family people
Italian immigrants    .....   the day they arrive, their Uncle has 3 jobs lined up ,  every generation has achieved more than the one before
I can go on and on.     It's cultural, not Presidential.   

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #310 on: May 29, 2020, 12:27:40 PM »
Yes slim we see leadership responsibility different.

I suspect this may get some attention in Washington today though as situation has possibility to get further out of hand and spread to other cities. Let's hope that doesn't occur.

slimshady

« Reply #311 on: May 29, 2020, 12:57:19 PM »
HD   ....    I guess we do, but did you see a significant shift in race relations while Obama was President.  He is probably the opposite of Trump.
Smooth, excellent speaker, extremely empathetic, very measured as to what he says, and he was Black.
Did you feel a marked difference in race relations because of that Leader?

Forget Obama for now.   In the last 20 years have we seen a significant change in race relations because of Presidential Leadership?    I don't think so.   And how many different Presidents have been in office.   At least 3 or 4.
Actually, when was the last period of time, we could agree that race relations in the USA made a noticeable step forward?    I think improvement, if any, has come from older intolerants passing on and younger generations probably being more tolerant.   
If this pandemic hadn't hit, you may have seen a change, simply because unemployment was at an all time low.   If anyone wanted a job, they could have one.   If that could have been carried on for the rest of the year and maintained during the next 4, that may have been the most significant change in race relations in decades. 

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #312 on: May 29, 2020, 01:12:24 PM »
Not sure that the comment above from Biden stokes any sentiments to riot. Probably actually does the reverse. Tough for me to speak for black folks though never having to deal with the crosses they have had to bear.

POTUS in my estimation has spent 3 yrs stoking divisions in American society. It's not easy to bring people of different backgrounds together but it's what true leaders do.

Does seem to be a different level of justice meted out depending on skin color. Last cop in NYC in garner case which has some similarity never even indicted.

Unfortunate the us has the guy in Washington now at the helm that it does. These kind of situations require trust and real leadership which I'd be shocked to see forthcoming. More likely to see a knee jerk emotional response from POTUS which I suspect won't help matter.

the divisiveness and disrespect of policemen was stoked by B*Rack Obama.  His well laid plan for class warfare began the split

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #313 on: May 29, 2020, 03:19:23 PM »

THUG means Nigger.

Every last person in America knows this.

This is why we kneel.

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #314 on: May 29, 2020, 04:23:40 PM »
Slim shady

I hear yah! I def don’t want an old Sleepy Joe for running the country, cause I’m sure he won’t make the 8 years, and we will be stuck with Kamala Harris!
It’s a plan they have.

! YIKES!

So........Trump 2020       4 ME 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal