Author Topic: Who is William Rhoades bearding for?  (Read 50008 times)

Hilltop

• NW-1
Re: Who is William Rhoades bearding for?
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2018, 10:41:44 PM »
 I actually know the guy . You idiots can’t say the same. You’re just shit Stirrers. I can tell you that he does his own work.

Hilltop

• NW-1
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2018, 10:45:38 PM »
He trains for himself and does his own work. You’re all mad he’s winning races  11.wp ngc3

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2018, 06:53:01 AM »
He trains for himself and does his own work. You’re all mad he’s winning races  11.wp ngc3
Sure he does.  Less than 5 months until Santa Clause comes down your chimney.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2018, 07:36:29 PM »
I’m not sure but Someone apparently does.  Better question,  Do u think Rhoades is really the person training/pre racing these horses?  If you do you are an idiot.

I thought he said his wife is a vet.  I think that tells us who pre races them.

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2018, 08:40:36 PM »
I thought he said his wife is a vet.  I think that tells us who pre races them.
Wrong.. Not his wife he's bearding for.

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2018, 09:57:13 PM »
Why is Bianconi still accepting these entries?  That track has zero integrity at all

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2018, 10:05:11 PM »
What claimer to runaway open winner in two weeks isn't normal?

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2018, 10:30:42 PM »
What claimer to runaway open winner in two weeks isn't normal?
What northfield park is allowing highlights what is wrong with racing.  Every single person that has ever stepped foot on the northfield backstretch knows damn well what's going on and the management does nothing.  Have all of Rhoades horses on track premises during the week with supervision and you will not see him in the winners circle.  Or just drop all testing and rules and let him beard and use undetectable chemicals to blow these horses brains out. I thought he be kicked out by now but I guess they are letting him hang himself first. 

billrhoades

• NW-1
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2018, 10:53:28 PM »
I'm stabled on the track dumb fuck...how about you don't hide behind a screen name u cunt
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 10:56:15 PM by billrhoades »

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2018, 11:27:42 PM »
What northfield park is allowing highlights what is wrong with racing.  Every single person that has ever stepped foot on the northfield backstretch knows damn well what's going on and the management does nothing.  Have all of Rhoades horses on track premises during the week with supervision and you will not see him in the winners circle.  Or just drop all testing and rules and let him beard and use undetectable chemicals to blow these horses brains out. I thought he be kicked out by now but I guess they are letting him hang himself first. 

Is this new for Chalkfield? Loney was doing it for a while then another outfit before him and so on. The song remains the same. One of the major reasons I don't bet it. Also the horse I spoke of was fluctuating in and out of the class. Maybe this guy is a lot better than Angus? Who knows.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2018, 12:30:43 AM »
how 'bout a little shave  < >  54za.cb 54za.cb 54za.cb 54za.cb 54za.cb 54za.cb 54za.cb 54za.cb 54za.cb

Hilltop

• NW-1
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2018, 12:32:16 AM »
Sure he does.  Less than 5 months until Santa Clause comes down your chimney.

You’re just a loser then won’t come out from behind a computer screen. I actually know the guy and, I know these things. You guys just sit behind a screen fucking each others ears with rumors  ngc3

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2018, 06:13:35 AM »

What trainers and drivers would you allow to race?. Your on here every day bashing trainers and drivers. Are you even in the business or just a pathetic hating loser

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2018, 08:48:00 AM »
I'm stabled on the track dumb fuck...how about you don't hide behind a screen name u cunt

Dumb is all of the horsemen who ruined what we had at northfield by fighting for higher purses.   They get what they deserve now.   Burke bringing horses when they can exploit a class cause its now worth it financially.  Extra gassers as well cause the purse makes it worth while.

coryd03

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2018, 09:26:17 AM »
Dumb is all of the horsemen who ruined what we had at northfield by fighting for higher purses.   They get what they deserve now.   Burke bringing horses when they can exploit a class cause its now worth it financially.  Extra gassers as well cause the purse makes it worth while.

Post of the year. Horseman whined and whined to have the purses go up to these levels. Now we're going for huge money, where it's now worth it for major stables to bring in top flight horses. More money equals more competition. Burke sold a horse at the jersey sale, tj blast, for 110k, that had been racing exclusively at nfld. Pretty tough racing local 10-15k claimers against those caliber. Rather than raising purses to these levels, Horseman should've considered setting aside a portion towards Ohio retirement plan or something constructive, but no. Go for more money, struggle to get it, and watch it all leave the state. Makes sense lol.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    Today at 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    Today at 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal