Author Topic: What about the County Fairs ?  (Read 9664 times)

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Re: What about the County Fairs ?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2020, 11:33:28 AM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2020, 12:09:14 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Shut Down the media
And remove Nancy pelosi
The old HAG of congress
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2020, 12:15:55 PM »
Dummy's get on here and just insult. My first read every day is the NY Post which is not exactly a bastion of liberal thinking.

If POTUS had reacted timely to this instead of frittering away all of February and half of March saying this was nothing and would magically disappear April 1st the US would have weathered this much better.

And, you may not realize this but an administration is evaluated based on all 4 yrs in office in office not 3. Every administration would look great if you could pick and choose successes and ignore the failures.

The US economy and stock market performed way better under the 8 yrs of the last guy. Under the clown in there now, the world is watching and laughing as he talks about the possibility of using bleach and Lysol to disinfect the ill.

That's not the media making stuff up, just dummies like you refusing to acknowledge what's right in front of your face.

So gsac! ngc3
you are a hillary ass kissing idiot
You a non educated no commomn sense fool that not name calling its the truth
Now go work to elect Biden as He. Needs all the help he can get
 tmbz1i
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2020, 01:13:06 PM »
THIS ISNT FAIR

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2020, 02:42:44 PM »
Dummy's get on here and just insult. My first read every day is the NY Post which is not exactly a bastion of liberal thinking.

If POTUS had reacted timely to this instead of frittering away all of February and half of March saying this was nothing and would magically disappear April 1st the US would have weathered this much better.

And, you may not realize this but an administration is evaluated based on all 4 yrs in office in office not 3. Every administration would look great if you could pick and choose successes and ignore the failures.

The US economy and stock market performed way better under the 8 yrs of the last guy. Under the clown in there now, the world is watching and laughing as he talks about the possibility of using bleach and Lysol to disinfect the ill.

That's not the media making stuff up, just dummies like you refusing to acknowledge what's right in front of your face.

So gsac! ngc3

While I'm far from a Trump supporter. The media is using revisionist history on February and Early March

1st it was stupid to say it would just disappear. (I think he acts like at 14yearold sometimes)

But his heath advisors that everyone says he should be listing to said...… Dr. Anthony Fauci from January 26th.

"The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It's a very, very low risk to the United States," Dr. Fauci said on The CATS Roundtable. "It isn't something that the American public needs to worry about or be frightened about."

March 8th from Gov. Cuomo......

Cuomo also downplayed the seriousness of the virus itself, noting that it is like “a bad flu,” and not serious unless one is part of these vulnerable populations.
“We’re not dealing with Ebola virus, we’re not dealing with a SARS virus,” he said.
“What we do here is we calibrate to the facts as we know them at the time, so as the facts change you change your strategy,” he said. “But at this time there’s no reason to close down mass transit.”
“Worse then the virus right now… is the fear, pandemic,” Cuomo said. “The fear is more dangerous than the virus.”

Also Nancy Pelosi was in China Town at the end of February, saying there was no problem.

Mayor De Blasio March 11th “If you’re not sick, you should be going about your life,” the mayor said.

These are also right in front of your face. No-one knew it would get this bad.

slimshady

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2020, 02:57:52 PM »
Well said and supported SAW.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2020, 03:50:51 PM »
I wouldn't disagree that the gov of ny and mayor of NYC (neither of whom I support) were late to the dance here but that doesn't forgive the Presidency for failing to grasp the seriousness of this. What's more, Cuomo and de Blasio don't have the resources at their hands that POTUS does and may we'll have been taking their cue from POTUS administration officials were saying. Let's be clear, the safety of the US is POTUS's domain not a numbskull mayor or an arrogant governor's.

So, there is no revisionism involved here.Just a recounting of what actually occurred.

POTUS has a innate disrespect for science, medicine and intelligence. The disinfecting the body of virus with bleach being just one example of this. Others, such as the magically April 1st disappearing virus or the value of the possible  "game changing" drug (chloroquine) touted by Laura ingraham (but not medical experts)  and embraced by Trump are others.

Administration officials  (Peter Navarro) were warning as early as January that given the information coming from China the risk of a devastating pandemic was there.

Navarro, a key POTUS  confidant and  trade advisor, stated in memo to the circulated to the president and cabinet members at this time that:

"The lack of immune protection or an existing cure or vaccine would leave Americans defenseless in the face of a full blown coronovirus outbreak on us soil ...This lack of protection elevates the risk of the the coronovirus evolving into a full-blown pandemic, imperiling the lives of millions of Americans."

In addition, there were internal intelligence members circulated in early December warning about a weird "flu" devastating central China.

Let's be honest here. Potus ignored this because all the president cares about is himself and his reelection chances. All issues are framed by POTUS as  what's in his own personal interests and not the country's best benefit. There was a risk to millions of Americans, but it benefitted POTUS's reelection chances to ignore it.

That's not the type of guy I want in the white house.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2020, 04:05:40 PM »
Pelosi was not asking people to party in Chinatown she was telling people the oriental people are not bad people.

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2020, 04:17:23 PM »
Pelosi was not asking people to party in Chinatown she was telling people the oriental people are not bad people.

Wrong! More revisionist history.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.
"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."
As Pelosi walked from the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory to lunch at a dim sum restaurant, she hugged friends and waved to onlookers. She downplayed the racism issue, saying she understands people are concerned about China – the epicenter of the novel coronavirus.
"But that shouldn’t be carried over to Chinatown in San Francisco," she said. "I hope that it’s not that. But all I can say is, 'I’m here.' We feel safe and sound, so many of us coming here."

June b

• 4 claimer
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2020, 03:01:05 PM »
Windsor fair cancelled no labor day fair!! Sad!!

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2020, 03:52:22 PM »
Cancel all fairs,,, people are dying who cares about fairs

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2020, 04:15:56 PM »
Zero reason to cancel any fairs! People die every day of various things! C'mon people,have a spine,time to work,time to race,time to live! Fuck Liberalism!! We saved the world,we fought wars!! Now some of you hide in the Fucking house!! WTF!! Grow a set and LIVE!!

riley

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2020, 04:35:52 PM »
 tmbz1  tmbz1  tmbz1

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2020, 07:13:06 PM »
You are so correct Rabbi Mikey
Bless you sir!!
  11.chrz
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2020, 12:41:38 PM »

So gsac! ngc3
January 31st Trump blocked travel from China and was labeled a rascist……. Pelosi days later try to block the travel ban but was unsuccessful..... But why let facts get in the way ?

[urlhttps://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/31/business/china-travel-coronavirus.html][/url]

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal