Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 290303 times)

LockedOnALine

Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #270 on: October 17, 2016, 12:48:10 PM »
Dave you better hide the credit cards from your wife. Decoupling is coming soon.

Can't come fast enough!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #271 on: October 21, 2016, 09:16:04 AM »
what a better way to spend a rainy day than to catch up on all you fucking crying losers on HP, what drivers talk about, ask a driver a question, but you know what the best question is, why do you fu losers still bitch about about being fu losers, that's easy, because that's just what you are, a degenerate fu loser, and, you keep comin back for more, and Team Paloan takes care of all your wants and needs each racing program, who's juicing, who's bettin, who's bettin the other way, who needs a favor, and on and on the list goes, who knows, Team Palone does, but ya still don't believe, now why is that, because you enjoy being a fu loser, and Team Paloan enjoys takin your free money, don't worry about Bethie's credit cards, why, we got you losers, going to be a wet track Sat, all those plans are made, as Team Paloan says in the drivers room, what's a loser, all you donatin suckers that's who, HOF Dickie is healing up, HOF Roger just needs to be Ringo as you losers call him, Pants, Mike and the rest of Team Paloan thanks you for your futile efforts, past, present and future, Donatin Dover Dan, Penny Pinchin Pigland, Junk Junkies to name just a few of you fu losers, see your free money in our pools tomorrow, its okay, many closet Paloan lovers out there, so don't disappoint the team and by all means BE THERE,
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #272 on: November 05, 2016, 09:57:26 AM »
doing just fine Donatin Dover Dan, how you been, donatin as usual, bitchin about Pena, Yonkers judges, Wrenn taken a night off, and on and on that list goes, but ya know what that means, your taken a fu and still donatin, which is exactly what racing needs, we don't need new customers, we need suckers like Dan, or Junk Junkies, or Pig Pen donatin each and every day and you do, thanks, hey we are back to 4 days a week now, so don't forget to help out Team Paloans Christmas fund, ya know its easier to buy gifts with your free cash, and it feels so good, the team calls it the EZ Access ATM for you donatin suckers, hey the weather is good the next few days, so stop down by the fence, bitch and whine a little so I know ya care, and the Team knows you do, what else you going to do with your welfare checks, might as well donate, it goes to a good cause, and the team makes it look so real, be very careful today, couple big favorites might be a little empty today, HOIF Dickie is healing up, nephew Tyler is recovering and will be taken care of when he returns, just like Charlino, don't worry Dan the bills will get paid, and remember the TEAM luvs ya each and every donatin day, what other way would you want to lose your money but to Team Paloan, Pants, Mike, HOF Roger really do appreciate your worthless efforts, I wonder what it is like to be a Paloan Byatch, maybe Donatin Dan can tell us, but he probably won't respond, because "he don't bet the Meadows", hey Dan be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2016, 12:22:17 AM »
Dave, thanks for the free money today
Well not exactly free I had to bet $24 to get back $1,100 on the pick 4 carryover
Thanks for running second on the trotter you pounded down to 4/5
Thanks for getting beat in the last leg on the Burke fav
Of course I am sure you and the team  had it all covered but I am good with that as long as I get my slice
Best of all I did not even need to visit that dump and could watch the races with the mute button on
Keep setting up those carryovers  it's the only time I bet your track
More free money please

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #274 on: November 08, 2016, 02:54:56 PM »
 73cv.2
funny shit. Fudgy
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #275 on: November 19, 2016, 08:53:05 AM »
same ole Plop, bitchin and moanin, the judges put the screws to ya again, really, hey its getting to be Christmas shopping time and I really hate to use my money, how about you suckers helping out Team Paloan, see ya been paying attention about Pants, yes he has become a welcome addition to the team and a big, big earner, cashin some large tickets, many on the team now, you can add Rawlings also, nice to see Carl C and Yoder win a couple at some nice prices, always a pleasure to help those who help out Team Paloan, we got some more funny ones today, be very careful who I am driving or more importantly who I am not, weather getting cool now so you fence whiners don't come out as much, to the asshole that was down by the fence waving his program, sorry about your luck, we don't call it gambling at the Meadows, we call it having a financial interest on the outcome of races, judges use a favorable eye, really, if ya know what I mean, time to pound Bethie one more time and then send her shopping with your free money, nice to get rid of the pressure first thing in the morning, from all of us at Paloan Downs which includes HOF Dickie, Mike and Heather, Pants, Rawlings, HOF Roger we thank you for your efforts, but more importantly continue to support our efforts, we're counting on it, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #276 on: November 20, 2016, 09:37:06 PM »
sorry to see ya go Phil, enjoy the retirement, keep in touch, always a pleasure doing business with ya, brings back memories of the 1919 World Series doesn't it, hey suckers, did you see some of those numbers Mike and Rawlings put up Sat, just like I told ya, but ya don't listen, hey take another shot Mon, got a nice Pik 5 carryover pool tomorrow, welcome back Bruce, nice to see ya get hooked up with Mark and the team, just like the old days, pay close attention to those Ameer Najor horses with my new trainer Billy Rhoades taken care of business for Team Paloan, just a well oiled machine with all bases covered, don't worry about HOF Dickie, he will get taken care of soon, keep those holiday donations coming, the team needs your full support and financial interest, Pants, Mike, Heather, Bethie, HOF Roger all say be there, wager early, wouldn't want your donations to go to waste, best damn gambling operation ever, did quite well in football today, so be careful, just keep sayin Adios to your hard earned money and SS checks, Team Paloan luvs ya, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2016, 06:48:55 PM »
give you suckers 2 winners today and ya don't listen as usual, Beautiful Artist Race 6 gets claimed by Ameer Najor, new trainer BIlly Rhoades for me, I will get the drive next week, horse was in the Burke barn so I know this horse quite well, guess who the fav was in the race, Virginnaie owned by Ameer Najor, trained by Billy Rhoades, driven by me, pockets up who, Beautiful Artist, winner pays $45, Team Paloan got all that cash, thanks for donatin, Race 8 Skippin By, owned in partnership with an old gamblin buddy Bruce Soulsby, win easy and paid $4.40, let me guess, you suckers don't bet Paloan Downs, sure ya don't, its okay keep it to yourself, Team Paloan knows better, another holiday spending spree starts tomorrow, so don't forget to be there, really, is there a better bunch of drivers makin ya think ya get live drives, ain't no way, so visit the bank, the ATM or your loan manager, but be there, HOF Dickie, Mike, HOF Roger, Pants, Rawlings and all the guys that bet and cancel money in the pools thank you for filling our pockets on a daily basis, it really is this easy, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2016, 11:12:32 AM »
giving you suckers fair warning today, Ronnie putting some of his older stock in claimers today, so be careful, team Paloan knows which ones are live, do you, won't be post time decisions either, business plan for the day already known, told ya HOF Dickie was going to get his race, $34 winner only Hall was driving, did you cash, of course not, why because ya don't believe, which is fine with Team Paloan, nice carryover in the Pik 5 today, team will cash, you won't, nice to see Mike get 7 winners, keeps Heather happy and her clothes on, she likes to exhibit herself at parties, she is a wild thang, but ya been informed, so its off to Palone Downs, home of the biggest business operation in harness racing history, when I say all bases are covered, ya better believe it, 1 pm post today, don't keep HOF Roger waiting, he likes you to be there and sending it in, Team Paloan thanks you each and every wagering day, Pants, Rawlings and the rest say, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #279 on: November 28, 2016, 11:31:40 AM »
gave you guys fair warning in advance, and ya still send it in, team Paloan took home the money investing the other way, some of you suckers that don't read the Plop were down at the fence screamin and yellin Sat, you fu prick Paloan, I hope ya fu get busted up again ya piece of shit, man this one guy was pissed, but we laughed it off, careful today Beinhauer, things might be a little different, tank might be empty, its the holidays and Team Paloan loves to spread good cheer, especially with your free money, be there, have to go, almost time to blow in the bottle, the team really really appreciates your worthless donatin efforts, Adios suckers

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #280 on: November 28, 2016, 02:21:39 PM »
Adios suckers....
 ngc3 73cv.2
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #281 on: December 19, 2016, 09:52:00 AM »
once again the Plop cry babies are out, wah, wah wah, the judges screwed me, judges don't do their job, do you make a profit, juicers, funny races, who owns what horses and cry, cry, cry, don't you get tired of being whiny little bitches on the Plop. Put you big boy pants on, suck it up and come to Paloan Downs. With Sat being cancelled we have fewer races to take care of business in 2016, so be very careful the next few days concerning your wagers. Team is doing real, real well at your expense. So keep on pumpin it in, and Team Paloan will keep feasting on your donations. We know you will and you know Team Paloan will have another nice Christmas holiday at you suckers expense. Heather, Mike, Pants, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger, Rawlings and yours truly want to wish you a very Merry Christmas from all of us at Paloan Downs that benefit from your daily donations. Maybe you will have a better 2017, but don't count on it, be there, Adios suckers.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #282 on: December 19, 2016, 10:07:35 AM »
Have to love the place. jerk off merriman the only one not on the team. he is a douche bag.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #283 on: December 30, 2016, 12:28:44 PM »
see the bitchin, moanin and cryin still going on, only means one thing, you suckers still sending it in, and the inside gamblers get the cash, been a big year for team Palone, biggest ever, why, because you suckers won't give up, and that's good, nothin like free easy money each and every racing day, you think judges care, track managers, USTA, race secretaries, hell no, how those hot tests for Burke and Miller doing, not a peep, just as I told ya, Billy and Ameer fine additions to the team, nice to have 3 or 4 horses in races that I drive in wouldn't you agree, be honest, wouldn't you do the same if you were in my place, sure ya would, so quit the bitchin and send it in, Team Paloan wishes you all the best in 2017, won't happen, but have a Happy New Year, see if you suckers can break another record for losing wagers, integrity in racing starts with "TP", Team Paloan, be there in 2017, HOF Dickie and Roger, Mike, Pants, Billy and Ameer, Marcus and the rest of Team Palone really really appreciated your donations in 2016, BE THERE
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 12:34:10 PM by D. PaLoan »

ROGER H FAN

• Top Claimer
« Reply #284 on: December 30, 2016, 10:46:04 PM »
Happy new year to everybody at the Meadows.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal