Author Topic: Derby Picks!  (Read 424 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Derby Picks!
« on: April 26, 2024, 07:42:14 PM »
Who's your pick?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Derby Picks!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 07:49:09 PM »
Coach Lucas  colt is gonna be in top3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Indian24

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 07:49:56 PM »
Honor Marie

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024, 07:46:52 PM »
Fierceness  ,
This will be our first time going as well. Seats in Section 182 cost me 1025 with all the taxes too

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2024, 09:00:45 PM »
WEnt in 1972. Arrived at 6AM in infield for $20.00.
At that 6AM entry one could position oneself anywhere in infield. 4 hours later one could not move. Left before first race. Brought in our own WHISKEY at early hour as no one checkin. By 10AM the place was NIGHTMARE. BIKERS takin over everythin. Want to take a leak: So do everyone. CHICKS hittin the guys can and stoopin to piss in urinals. Anyone that would pay what tou say your payin needs instead to be attendin a TRUMP Hamburger ,Potato salad RALLY DINNER.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2024, 08:56:17 AM »
WEnt in 1972. Arrived at 6AM in infield for $20.00.
At that 6AM entry one could position oneself anywhere in infield. 4 hours later one could not move. Left before first race. Brought in our own WHISKEY at early hour as no one checkin. By 10AM the place was NIGHTMARE. BIKERS takin over everythin. Want to take a leak: So do everyone. CHICKS hittin the guys can and stoopin to piss in urinals. Anyone that would pay what tou say your payin needs instead to be attendin a TRUMP Hamburger ,Potato salad RALLY DINNER.
Well if you can get me two more tickets in the same section for a lot less I’ll take them. My daughter and son in law wanted to go but the cost was to much

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2024, 09:19:25 AM »
You have to be young and drunk to want to spend a day in the infield on Derby Day.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2024, 11:33:10 PM »
Forever Young
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #8 on: Today at 07:43:14 AM »
Forever Young was my pick, He hasn't shown his top performance yet. I think that will change derby day
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: Today at 04:14:38 PM »
Must say somethin here.  I'm noy goona predict unyil day of race. Nothin to do with offs as on DERBY FAY bets go crazy. And one wants to see precipatation.
I will say this though: This shapes up as the worst DERBY ever. 10-12 colts have NO business in race. But with large field and bumpin into first turn can destroy even the best of horse. PLETCHER favorite on times seems invincible. But if one looks at his the horse recoed: HE DO GOOD,bounces,Good bouces and GOOD.....do he bounce again. SIEERA LEON or whatever he called. Second favorite on inside. @ million,300,000 buy. On paper he look very good. One questions the SALE. The breeder is the OXLEY,S farm. They put horse in it. JOHN OXLEY is one of the best owners in USA,unless he croaked. Why he not hang onto horse. Maybe his barn in debt.
Let's get to forever young. Hard to say,hoy the boy will do. Lookin at past performance it appears he front runs and not sure of the quality of ponies he ran against. Then there the JOCK. Obviuosly never heard of him. Only mount of day. It most likely helps,as I doubt he speaks ENGLISH and No one at that FILTHY TRACK CHURCHILL can speak JAP. He could surprize but not after his first workout at the SHITHOLE DOWNS. 1{19 for 6 puts him LAST.
Let us know go to the INHERITED BOY'S selection. Because PUKE borders on the edge of INSANITY,I'll humor him. LUCAS colt out for 13th time. But we all know wayne. Burn them early and then watch them collapse. And he puts KEITH on board to guide. I get that the young ASMUSSIN is goin to be thrilled ridin in his first DERBY. But he to young and in-experienced to be in this rade. HE A TRAIN WRECK,waitin to happen.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal