Author Topic: Lets talk DENTISRY.  (Read 730 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Lets talk DENTISRY.
« on: April 26, 2024, 07:45:14 AM »
Know me,JOHN FRANK ARMY been gettin DENTAL done for past year. Had a full set of choppers. 3 permenate bridges,2 threes and a 4. 2 years ago was told by my former dentist yooose teeth in great shape. HE a MAGA FUC though. 1 year ago he tells me ,your mouth a wreck. It will cost about $50,000 to correct. ...TOO be continued.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Lets talk DENTISRY.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 08:00:31 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY says: WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKIN ABOUT. He goes unless you RICH,you got some serious problems financially DENTISTRY wise. Then he tells me ,HE not work on peoples over 75 as they can have HEART-O-TACKS in a dentist chair. I say's where you get that MAGA SHIT statistic from. Most likely,SOUTHERN RED NECK states where . I tells him: give me me dental charts,I'M movin on. .YOO be continued....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 08:17:20 AM »
So's this the dentist me been trafin work barterin for 15 years. He got a gigantic horse farm in BARRINGTON HILLS about a mile doen from dedeased RLD. So be it.
(1) I heads to a dental college. I'm acceppted. Assigned to students. One a SENIOR and the other a junioer. SENIOR knows what she doin. JUNIOR has no idea whats up or down. But thats what DENTAL SCHOOL is all about. Learnin to become on PATIENTS. And procedures take time. Thats to be expected. Mistakes to be expected. I'll say this. They got 224 students and the place is packed with patients. Every or most patients are self pay. But it reasonably cheap. Extractions are like $125.00,root canals are free and crowns whereever cost $500.00. TOO be continued.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2024, 08:38:53 AM »
OK: So the students took out me bridges. Pulled some choppers ,did a root canal and 1 cavity in a tear. Actually one bridge fell out when me chewin on a minuture MILY WAY candy bar. Luckly did not swallow the fuckin thin. Not sure if my stomach ensymes could have processed breakin down metal.
So here the thin. The college boots JOHN FRANK ARMY out 10 days ago... TOO BE continued....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2024, 09:10:17 AM »
So's the STUDENTS tell me. They unable to pull a back bottom moler. I's must go find a private dentist to have this done. OK. Then on another tooth to extrack one next to it,the instructor steps in on a nice tooth and drills away a good tooth on side to make it easier for students to get at roots next door to extract. That not a good thin. You takin away protection of good tooth. It caused proplems. So's I went to a private dentist to have work done. I goy insurance . Not much. #3850.00 a year for anythin,with no CO or deductible. He yanks and fixes other tooth that had a cavity. So's I now ask him about 2 teeth that dental school were going to yank. He tells me. They a GENERAL DENTEST scholl and incabable of doin root canals on them. I has them both root caneled. The school then tells me: JOHN FRANK ARMR: YOUR SHIT-CANNED from our program. You can't see another dentist if you with us.
JOHN FRANK ARMY SAY'S: Let me get this straight: You told me,that I had to go to another dentist for a extract. ThaT OK with you. Then you tell me you gonna pull 2 teeth asnd me tryin to save teeth. And I goes and has then ROOT canneled when you gonna pull. I tells them: WHERE ME CONFUSED here. They goes: YOU BROKE OUR RULES. You are now gone from our program. And they left me with a tempory crown in me mouth. I paid already $500.00 for the permenant. They said,we will refund. We owe you approximatly %750.00 for procedures. Will see how long that takes.
My ADVICE. If you need DENTAL work on a low budget.head to a close DENTAL SCHOOL. Don.t worry about not nein accepted. THEY NEED PATIENTS. But don't expect everythin done in a fast time. It will take awhile. And the school ain't there for you. It for STUDENTS and your secondary. And believe me: These KIDS pay a FORTUNE for TUITION. I have no idea how they gonna start their ownn practice. Equipment itself has to cost a fortune.

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2024, 12:59:30 PM »
where is dental school

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2024, 01:23:49 PM »
Dental schools are great places to get dental work.  They take time but are supervised by good dental practitioners.  Dental hygiene programs are great places to get your teeth cleaned for less, again it takes time but it's probably some cute young thing as a bonus.

All FQHCs (Federally Qualified Health Centers}, must offer dental care on a sliding fee based on your income.  If money is an issue, this is a good choice if your income is low.

If you have extensive needs, the post graduate department of a dental school (where they train periodontists, endodontists and prosthodontists are good places.  You can save over seeing the private practitioner. 
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2024, 03:00:20 PM »
the tradeoff you make is in the time you expend.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2024, 08:34:00 PM »
Want to answer the Question,What DENTAL SCHOOL.

It be MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY DENTAL SCHOOL in DOWNERS GROVE,ILLINOIS.
It was a hour and 15 minute drive from where I live. Traffic not that bad. Of I applied at UNIVERSITY of CHICAGO DENTAL SCHOOL the drive would have taken 2+ hours. They do have GRADUATE programs. The drive too long. And the city ain't the place a surburbenite want to be anyway.
BUT I agree with posts. If one is low on CASH and can't afford ,the DENTAL SCHOOL is the place to go.

I want to say this though: Your assigned 2 students. One a SENIOR and the other a JUNIOR. When I started a year ago,the SENIOR did all the work. Halfway through she turns it over to the JUNIOR and the SENIOR supervises. Now of course ,you gots a instructor that oversees. I'ss program was goin be about 3 years with their program. And when my SENIOR was going to graduate the 1ST of JUNE,I'm still with the JUNIOR who now gonna be a SENIOR. Then she the lead with a JUNIOR assistant. Know there's good and bad students. Mine goin forward was shaky. Unsure what she doin. I gets the more teeth you work on,one becomes more confident. In MEEESE mouth SHE not advancin very well. Don't have any IDEA how she with her other patients. And I don't think ,one can request switchin students. Probably against DENTAL SCHOOL rules. REMEMBER: This ain't about you the PATIENT. It all about STUDENTS.

One last thin I will say. They take a ZILLION X-RAYS. And they fuc up numerous times. You might get 3 double images and 4 triple images taken 4 times. And in the process of a simple cavity or root canal, you might have 10 to 12 X-rays taken. They learnin at your X-RAY,RADITION EXPENSE. Believe me. If you there long enough like I was,you gonna walk out GLOWIN.

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2024, 08:02:31 AM »
I think i heard another dental school in Palatine IL at Harper College

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2024, 03:37:21 PM »
Fugey. I appreciate your response. But HARPER a 2 year school where one goes to get a ASSOCITE degree and if rhey want to transfer credits to a 4 year university. Now you correct in one sense. One can obtain a dental assistant or dental hygenist degree. Both might be same for all I know. But that just so one knows how to pass different tools toola to dentist,how to take X-rays and do teeth cleanins.
At a dental school ,one must first have a BS or BA to rven apply. Makes no difference what the degree is. And then they spend 2 years in class and work on dummy teeth patients. Then they advance and work on real patients. Used to have,DEPAUL,LOYOLA and NORTHWESTERN dental schools. DEPAUL and LOYOLA gone. Not sure about NORTHWESTERN. If NORTHWESTERN still operatin, I might apply in a year. Tough to get into that program.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2024, 04:36:35 PM »
Northwestern closed it's dental school in 2001.  The only dental school left in the Chicago area is the University of Illinois at Chicago.  Marquette in Wisconsin is probably the next closest to Chicago.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal