Author Topic: Analysis of Horseplop Subject - "Mike Campbell"  (Read 4310 times)

Wally C

• 4 claimer
  • Retired in the Womb :)
Analysis of Horseplop Subject - "Mike Campbell"
« on: November 04, 2023, 09:40:44 PM »
Subject:  (Mr. ? / Mrs. ? / Miss ? / Monster) MIKE CAMPBELL

"If you see something, say something"...right...lol

The subject MIKE CAMPBELL conspicuously has the following disorders as recognized by his rants on PLOP -

Low self esteem (ALL CAPS name), and from other behaviors shown consistently which additionally encompass - chronic anxiety, depression, suggesting failed career / finances, relationships.

Sadistic behavior, and cannot agree, disagree and or agree to disagree respectfully but over the top "body slam" his debating opponents with a wish to cause harm - like he is a giant fighting a midget which suggests he might be a midget.  Cursing, raging and raving over generally easy breezy subject matter.

The last time I saw someone exhibiting such abominable behavior was in the ER about 12 yeas ago when observing a nurse removing a large rubber dick from that patient's anal cavity.  Seek counseling treatment Mike, and try and not let the Profound Mental Disability (low IQ) you have stop you!  You can do it, and in the interim don't be a CUNT!  ;D

I bought a horse and named it My Beautiful Face, a real loser, down the stretch all the women at the track who backed him are screaming come on My Beautiful Face.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: Analysis of Horseplop Subject - "Mike Campbell"
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 10:02:43 PM »
Damn Wally, Nice first post. You're going to fit right in with us Cowards!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2023, 10:06:47 PM »
Subject:  (Mr. ? / Mrs. ? / Miss ? / Monster) MIKE CAMPBELL

"If you see something, say something"...right...lol

The subject MIKE CAMPBELL conspicuously has the following disorders as recognized by his rants on PLOP -

Low self esteem (ALL CAPS name), and from other behaviors shown consistently which additionally encompass - chronic anxiety, depression, suggesting failed career / finances, relationships.

Sadistic behavior, and cannot agree, disagree and or agree to disagree respectfully but over the top "body slam" his debating opponents with a wish to cause harm - like he is a giant fighting a midget which suggests he might be a midget.  Cursing, raging and raving over generally easy breezy subject matter.

The last time I saw someone exhibiting such abominable behavior was in the ER about 12 yeas ago when observing a nurse removing a large rubber dick from that patient's anal cavity.  Seek counseling treatment Mike, and try and not let the Profound Mental Disability (low IQ) you have stop you!  You can do it, and in the interim don't be a CUNT!  ;D
tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1 ngc3

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2023, 10:41:18 PM »
Damn Wally, Nice first post. You're going to fit right in with us Cowards!
You are supposed to be smart with all your talk,  yet it appears you have no clue.  It's rather obvious who this "first time" poster is.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2023, 10:49:12 PM »
You are supposed to be smart with all your talk,  yet it appears you have no clue.  It's rather obvious who this "first time" poster is.
tmbz1 tmbz1

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2023, 11:51:12 PM »
I thought Fugs retired, he just changed his name to Wally C

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2023, 11:53:23 PM »
Not Fugs

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2023, 11:59:52 PM »
It's all good. I know I'm an asshole. I only respond like a jerkoff when posters question facts. Nevertheless, I'll try to be more considerate. I forget there are a few posters here that were dropped on their heads as infants and I need to be cognizant of that.

Wally C

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2023, 12:00:01 AM »
I loved "Fugs" aka Fuguzzi. 

Had a great memory, authentic, and fine a standardbred historian, very transparent.

Some who don't talk horses liked him for his political preferences.....w hatever, I have none.  I don't want my life in the hands of any of the current known A-holes in charge or sidelined.

On the days he'd overwhelm and OD the forum, I wanted to suffocate him.  That's not nice, but....ya know we all get like that from time to time.  Count to 10 maybe 100... ;D

I ain't fucking Fugs!   tmbz1
I bought a horse and named it My Beautiful Face, a real loser, down the stretch all the women at the track who backed him are screaming come on My Beautiful Face.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2023, 12:10:56 AM »
No you are not and to your credit you are being very transparent making 0 effort to hide.  Once a few regulars start reading they will be all over your ass.  Is this one for Wally Cleaver ?

Horseradish

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2023, 12:13:09 AM »
I thought Fugs retired, he just changed his name to Wally C

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2023, 12:16:00 AM »
No you are not and to your credit you are being very transparent making 0 effort to hide.  Once a few regulars start reading they will be all over your ass.  Is this one for Wally Cleaver ?
Wally Cleaver ngc3 ngc3

Wally C

• 4 claimer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2023, 12:24:25 AM »

You don't post a lot but I surmise you're always lurking here.

You're like a cross between Sherlock Holmes and Debbie Downer.   Sorta like the security guard at the CVS honing on the $1 rack ready o pounce a shoplifter.  ngc3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aek_t8GT6bg

Whooo do ya want me to be? / or should I be? / or am?....and when "they" will be all over my ass are you just going to watch.  That's a rhetorical ? LOL  73cv.2 

This is Whorseplop not national security, get a life!   ;D

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2023, 12:31:03 AM »
Just keep posting please. 

Wally C

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2023, 12:38:55 AM »
Just keep posting please.

How's this.

A beautiful woman is masturbating furiously and creating quite a sticky mess.

A guy is watching the video of her doing it.

You're the dude peeking in the guy's window not sure if you should be horny, if you are a stalker, you want to teach / critique his J/O technique.

But never the dude who's going to fuck her or join the circle jerk. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal