Author Topic: MARCH 1ST,,,PLOPS WILL DO ITS ANNUAL BANNING OF THE WORTHLESS ..NOMINATIONS PLS  (Read 4666 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Wiseowl is about like woodsy the owl, useless in his message.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
 Add Larry Bird I see he's added another topic just to stir shit [Travis Kelse gf] Just like the Kapernick one, Would be no loss.

bello

• Elite
Wiseowl, Go fly into a building.

I doubt most on here read or listen to the news and will not get it. I have no love for owls. One flew off with my Italian Greyhound Bello who I was named after.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
Jerk off XYZ have you ever been with a women all you do is talk about them you know nothing about horses your just a mouth piece.

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
XYZ = Senator Blutarsky  11.wp

Gaagoots

• Elite
I doubt most on here read or listen to the news and will not get it. I have no love for owls. One flew off with my Italian Greyhound Bello who I was named after.
I mean no disrespect, but I think I heard once of an Italian greyhound named Bello that was blind.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA

Yup, was there any ever doubt?

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
Anyone who uses the term banded instead of banned.

Oliver this just might get you banded

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Well, Lucpark has won a Breeders Crown Elimination race and was 4/1 in the final.

Along with a few others, including myself, he's actually accomplished something in the sport.

You should sit down and stay quiet. And wtf does that mean just because you won a certain race you can be a worthless POS the rest of your life fuck that dick sucking midget makes post just to get attention because he ran out of peanut butter now Fido won't kick his balls

rainman2

• Elite
Well, Lucpark has won a Breeders Crown Elimination race and was 4/1 in the final.

Along with a few others, including myself, he's actually accomplished something in the sport.

You should sit down and stay quiet.

We all see what Luc has done in the sport.
What have you done?
As for myself, I put money through the windows—-past/present/and hopefully the future!
I’ve been involved with a handful and horses and bred one that actually made it. His 1st lifetime start was 3rd to sweet Lou in PASS. Same horse ‘blew up a tote board at Saratoga at 124.5 to 1 for a $ 251 2 dollar win ticket. The horse that finished 2nd was also 99/1.
2 weeks prior, the horse won the 1st ever Sunday race at pompano park. Owned a few others too.  Some made it, some didn’t.
Any involvement is important especially with the current state of harness racing!!
More importantly, I had the opportunity to make many new friends, regardless of financial losses in the sport!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 05:55:43 PM by rainman2 »

Calhoun

• Elite
We all see what Luc has done in the sport.
What have you done?
As for myself, I put money through the windows—-past/present/and hopefully the future!
I’ve been involved with a handful and horses and bred one that actually made it. His 1st lifetime start was 3rd to sweet Lou in PASS. Same horse ‘blew up a tote board at Saratoga at 124.5 to 1 for a $ 251 2 dollar win ticket. The horse that finished 2nd was also 99/1.
2 weeks prior, the horse won the 1st ever Sunday race at pompano park. Owned a few others too.  Some made it, some didn’t.
Any involvement is important especially with the current state of harness racing!!
More importantly, I had the opportunity to make many new friends, regardless of financial losses in the sport!!

I didn't read any of this.

You're never getting in the Plop HoF.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

rainman2

• Elite

All I want are the 10000+ posts I lost earlier on horseplop to have a chance. Nothing more, nothing less!
I’m not losing any sleep over not bring in the horseplop HOF!

Still awaiting your accomplishments in harness racing. Please show all of us your accomplishments!!

If you can’t do this, please sit down and stay quiet.
Thank you

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN

9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg

Will u stop  ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Generation XYZ

• Elite
Jerk off XYZ have you ever been with a women all you do is talk about them you know nothing about horses your just a mouth piece.

When have you brought anything relevant to ANY forum, thread or conversation? Your a useless old fuck that watches life pass by from the comfort of your decaying lazy boy.

Generation XYZ

• Elite

Nah, much more in tune with the younger generations than that oral comedic has been.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal