Author Topic: WHY MAKE THE TRIP?  (Read 4662 times)

Brutus Buckeye

• Stakes Horse
  • O H 1 O
WHY MAKE THE TRIP?
« on: September 07, 2018, 09:36:41 PM »
 STUDYING MY SAT NIGHT NORTHFIELD  ONE TRAINER HAS 3 ENTERED, BECKY ZUBKOFF, WHOM I THINK IS FROM SE LOWER MEATCHICKEN

ALL 3 DREW THE EIGHT POST, INCLUDING ONE IN THE 16TH AND LAST RACE OF THE NIGHT

WHY EVEN GO? EVEN IF THEY GIVE YOU THE 8 POST NEXT TIME. SCRATCH AND ENTER THEM WITH OTHERS ON DIFFERENT NIGHTS SO AT LEAST YOU GET A FAIR CHANCE TO AT LEAST PAY FOR FUEL AND TOLLS

WHO DID SHE PISS OFF?

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: WHY MAKE THE TRIP?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 09:51:00 PM »
I would give every trainer that scratched because they are pissed at their post position at least a 1 year ban,FUCK THEM,ship and race

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 10:02:42 PM »
STUDYING MY SAT NIGHT NORTHFIELD  ONE TRAINER HAS 3 ENTERED, BECKY ZUBKOFF, WHOM I THINK IS FROM SE LOWER MEATCHICKEN

WHY EVEN GO? EVEN IF THEY GIVE YOU THE 8 POST NEXT TIME. SCRATCH AND ENTER THEM WITH OTHERS ON DIFFERENT NIGHTS SO AT LEAST YOU GET A FAIR CHANCE TO AT LEAST PAY FOR FUEL AND TOLLS

WHO DID SHE PISS OFF?

It might not be who she pissed off, Bianconi, but the fact that she didn't agree to piss ON
  Bianconi  

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 10:03:31 PM »
the village idiot has chimed in

Brett Oil Can Boyd

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 10:22:56 PM »
the name zubkoff is about the lowest of the low so it makes sense.

YOU DONT KNOW YOUR ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUD.  MA BARKER AND TONY ARE ABOVE BOARD, STRAIGHT SHOOTERS.  ED JR I WOULD GIVE YOU A TRAILER FULL OF SHIT FOR

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 10:28:32 PM »
I would give every trainer that scratched because they are pissed at their post position at least a 1 year ban,FUCK THEM,ship and race

43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 10:32:59 PM »
STUDYING MY SAT NIGHT NORTHFIELD  ONE TRAINER HAS 3 ENTERED, BECKY ZUBKOFF, WHOM I THINK IS FROM SE LOWER MEATCHICKEN

WHO DID SHE PISS OFF?

USTA assures that it all evens out.  It might even out * ON THE HORSE ; BUT !!! chances are those rail positions come after you've moved the horse along after swallowing all those outside, losing post positions.  There's just gotta be a better way ! .  For crying out loud - would it kill the race secretaries to handicap based on last 10 times  /  or YTD winnings ? or in some equitable fashion to give all of the horses a fair shake

98za.ag 98za.ag 98za.ag 98za.ag 98za.ag 62za.clp 62za.clp 82zx.1 63xz.2 63xz.2 63xz.2 63xz.2 lok55 hcx.1 hcx.1

SalaciousCrumb.

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2018, 01:11:26 PM »
Non 1 mile trax blow.

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 01:42:09 PM »
Non 1 mile trax blow.

So does your teenage daughter  11.bz

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2018, 02:13:21 PM »

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 02:22:19 PM »

WHO DID SHE PISS OFF?

I think the system at northfield is broken.  A trainer generally gets the same post in multiple races.  I noticed one night that a trainer had four 4 posts in a night, another three 6's,  and another three 8's all in the same card.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2018, 03:12:00 PM »
I think the system at northfield is broken.  A trainer generally gets the same post in multiple races.  I noticed one night that a trainer had four 4 posts in a night, another three 6's,  and another three 8's all in the same card.

in a day and age of advance, computerized technical computations  <>  it is baffling that the programs in use by USTA are simply antiquated.  Then again, maybe by design to allow for secretaries to manually adjust as needed (wink-wink).   In fairness, the race secretaries should not be expected to double as computer science experts; however, it's pretty damned hard to believe that the racing commission and horsemen associations are operating as if it's still 1959.

87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2018, 08:05:53 PM »
in a day and age of advance, computerized technical computations  <>  it is baffling that the programs in use by USTA are simply antiquated.  Then again, maybe by design to allow for secretaries to manually adjust as needed (wink-wink).   In fairness, the race secretaries should not be expected to double as computer science experts; however, it's pretty damned hard to believe that the racing commission and horsemen associations are operating as if it's still 1959.

87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2

NEVER one to defend the USTA, they have NOTHING to do with the draws at the various racetracks. That's up to the Presiding Judge and the race secretary/asst race secretary.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2018, 08:20:06 PM »
NEVER one to defend the USTA, they have NOTHING to do with the draws at the various racetracks. That's up to the Presiding Judge and the race secretary/asst race secretary.

Sort of true -- the race sec. can choose to do some sort of old-time manual lotto.  However, most secretaries elect to use the randomizer selection algorithm of the USTA that is drawn, believe it or not, in Scotland.  and transmitted back.  More questionable jump rope skipping, if you ask me.  So, viking - I sort of think you're off course

43xc.2 43xc.2 43xc.2

Brutus Buckeye

• Stakes Horse
  • O H 1 O
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2018, 12:03:17 PM »

WHO DID SHE PISS OFF?

VERY FUNNY RESULTS... HER FIRST TWO MADE IT TOO THE TRACK, RACED AND EARNED  A BIG "0"
BUT THE ONE IN THE LAST RACE

8  Marigold Bloom  SCR  TRP        SCR        Becky Zubkoff

TRAVEL PROBLEMS, SHE LEFT AFTER 2 OF HER 8 HOLES RACES, BUT DECIDED ONE IN THE LAST RACE, MEANING A LONG TRIP HOME AFTERWARDS AND A 3 AM ARRIVAL JUST WASNT GOING TO HAPPEN.  I BET SHE HAS A TRAILER THAT CAN CARRY MORE THAN JUST 2 AT A TIME, SO THIS IS A PHONY SCRATCH IF THERE EVER WAS ONE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal