Author Topic: Brevin Lupton  (Read 6517 times)

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
Re: Brevin Lupton
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2023, 01:40:02 PM »
Groom Lipton fired. From a family of hot headed hillbillies. Saw hid Dad in several fights at Lebanon. If you think Brian Brown told him to kick the horse in the head you are dead wrong. Looks like Brian got off the cart and told him to get the hell out of the way.

Upton was not fired on the spot, thats 1. 2. No one said that BB told Upton to kick the horse in the head and 3. unless you have a video with audio you have NO idea what BB said. I know this may seem strange to you but try sticking to facts rather than assumptions.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2023, 05:54:51 PM »
Too bad we can't get a digger like Heraldo Reveria on the case! Would pay to learn more about the animal itself! What is the name and what farm consigned it to the sale for starters! Would also like to hear imput on the situation from the breeder and current owner also.Last but not least by finding out the aforementioned facts, be able to follow the youngster thru its career!Inquiring minds may want to know!

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2023, 05:58:04 PM »

Hope not the ones Roc is sending his way(B.B)

I think you have to be over 250lbs to work with mr.brown

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2023, 06:16:32 PM »
The poor horse was probably in distress trying to pull that 400 pound load

Eight Hole Again

• NW-1
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2023, 12:17:29 AM »
Look closer at the video. BB does not have a whip. He is shaking one of the lines at the horse. You have to do something to get it up.

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2023, 08:54:09 AM »
Look closer at the video. BB does not have a whip. He is shaking one of the lines at the horse. You have to do something to get it up.

After you get your eyes checked and look at the video again we will gladly accept your apology as BB definitely has a whip in his hand.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2023, 11:09:46 AM »
Who would be stupid enough not to take a whip with a yearling. I learned you took a whip every time you went on the track, didn't mean ya used it.

Eight Hole Again

• NW-1
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2023, 09:04:42 PM »
After you get your eyes checked and look at the video again we will gladly accept your apology as BB definitely has a whip in his hand.
OK here it is, a first on Horseplop: I apologize for my mistake. I do see (using the desk top, not the fuzzy cell phone) that BB has a whip in his hand. Note that he is using it in an easy manner. Now you be the second to apologize for being rude. I do not need my eyes checked. 

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2023, 09:15:24 PM »
OK here it is, a first on Horseplop: I apologize for my mistake. I do see (using the desk top, not the fuzzy cell phone) that BB has a whip in his hand. Note that he is using it in an easy manner. Now you be the second to apologize for being rude. I do not need my eyes checked.
Sorry my friend but you DO need your eyes checked! Your eyes are close to shot if you're seeing apologies on this site! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2023, 10:44:36 PM »

Rude? Try factual and if you read most threads on HP you will see that I am a pussycat when it comes to language. If you read my previous post about 4-5 above your original you will see what my problem with BB is but nothing will happen since he is BB. By the way, no apology is forthcoming since I commented on your misinformation and defens of BB

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    Today at 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal