Author Topic: Latest on Nicky Boys Sandals Sentencing  (Read 19397 times)

captain cash

• Open / FFA
Re: Do you agree Nicky Boy Sandals should be allowed home confinement?
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2022, 05:51:25 PM »
  I have a question...when this scumbag was racing at Freehold, he always had 2 hores in every race. Many, many times 1 horse would go off at 1/5 and the other at double digit odds. And guess what?...that's right, the 13/1 would win..witch means that that's the one that was on the red acid and he would come overand get his picture taken on his phone and all the bullshit that goes with it. So he was also screwing the public that way..My question is..if I can prove that I bet on these races..can I take any legal action ? And if I can against who?? Counsler or anyone??

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2022, 07:58:45 PM »
hes a cheat, Bongiornos and Crawfords too

Jen B got another positive test in Harrah`s Philadelphia a month or so ago

the ruling:
 Ms. Bongiorno is responsible for the positive test. BOSTON finished 1st but has been disqualified. Purse money earned ($7,200) by BOSTON must be returned within ten days of this ruling.
 Ms. Bongiorno is fined $1,000 but Gural covers that?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2022, 08:43:03 PM »
  I have a question...when this scumbag was racing at Freehold, he always had 2 hores in every race. Many, many times 1 horse would go off at 1/5 and the other at double digit odds. And guess what?...that's right, the 13/1 would win..witch means that that's the one that was on the red acid and he would come overand get his picture taken on his phone and all the bullshit that goes with it. So he was also screwing the public that way..My question is..if I can prove that I bet on these races..can I take any legal action ? And if I can against who?? Counsler or anyone??
STOP IT YOUR MAKING E GIGGLE ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2022, 10:09:20 PM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2022, 11:05:21 PM »
1.   ZERO CHNCE OF HOME CONFINEMENT!
2.  SENTENCE WILL BE BETWEEN NAVARRO AND FISHMAN
3.  JUDGE COULD CARE LESS IF HE IS MARRIED OR DIVORCED OR IN CHARITY OR STARTED A NEW BUSINESS---THAT IS CALLED THROWING POOP UP ON THE WALL AND PRAYING SOMETHING STICKS!
4.  OBSTRUCTION I SERIOUS EEN BY ITSELF LET ALONE WITH ALL THE OTHER FACTORS.
5.  THE PROSECUTORS USUALLY ARE ADAMENT ONCE THE PROFFER LIES---NOT GOOD FOR THE DEFENDANT.
6.  THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL INFO REGARDING HORSE SALES AS WELL AS BEING AT THE TRAINING CENTER WHEN HE WAS SPECIFICALLY ORDERED NOT TO DO SO.
7.  POSSIBLE TO BE REMANDED IF THESE VIOLATIONS ARE TRUE AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL VIOLATIONS OF PRE-TRIAL.
8.  FISHMAN WAS REMANDED.   THIS MEANS THE JUDGE FELT HE WAS A THREAT TO SOCIETY VIA HIS CHARGES.
9.  PROSECUTORS MAY REQUEST THIS FELLA TO BE REMANDED AS WELL AS IT IS NOW PROVEN HE LIED TO COURT AS WELL AS DURING PROFFER WHICH IN FACT DELAYED THE CASE AND COST GOVERNMENT MORE MONEY.

THEY WILL SET AN EXAMPLE HERE!   

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2022, 02:35:56 AM »
THIS SENTENCING WILL TAKE PLACE ON:

JANUARY 19, 2023 AT 2 PM

CRIMINAL CASE:  20-CR-160-17

THIS DELAY WAS DUE TO A JURY TRIAL THAT WILL OCCUR DURING THIS TIME PERIOD AND COURT REQUESTED THE CONTINUANCE.

Dr. O

• NW-1
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2022, 09:42:55 AM »
Do his owners have exposure for complicity in above charges?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2022, 10:32:34 AM »
THIS SENTENCING WILL TAKE PLACE ON:

JANUARY 19, 2023 AT 2 PM

CRIMINAL CASE:  20-CR-160-17

THIS DELAY WAS DUE TO A JURY TRIAL THAT WILL OCCUR DURING THIS TIME PERIOD AND COURT REQUESTED THE CONTINUANCE.

Did you get this info from shopping cart Mike?  If not, I will not accept it as fact!  ngc3

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2022, 11:00:21 AM »
NOT SURE WHIOO THAT FELLA IS BUT IT IS ACCURATE AS I HAVE EXAMINED THE DOCKET AND IT IS STATED IN DOCKET.  NO HERESAY.  FACT.

IN FACT, I HAVE READ THE COURTS OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT--EVERY WORD.  THEREFORE, I ONLY KNOW AND HAVE FACT REGARDING THIS CASE.  NO HOPIUM.  NO HERESAY.   NO PROPAGANDA.  FACT.

FACT IS WHAT THE JUDGE WILL READ AS WELL.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2022, 11:06:17 AM »
Remand his sorry ass, hit him with a prod a few times. Have him do his time in Leavenworth Kansas. Far from Jersey. Make him wear his pink shirts. Needs a couple of prison tats, tears would look good on his new photos. A good prision haircut too, no more fancy dos. Take every nickle the POS stole from the poor Freeholders. Make him burn all win photos, strike his name from all records in Harness racing.

kingthermo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2022, 11:24:30 AM »
Remand his sorry ass, hit him with a prod a few times. Have him do his time in Leavenworth Kansas. Far from Jersey. Make him wear his pink shirts. Needs a couple of prison tats, tears would look good on his new photos. A good prision haircut too, no more fancy dos. Take every nickle the POS stole from the poor Freeholders. Make him burn all win photos, strike his name from all records

in Harness racing.

TY for all the insightful information that you provide.
Is this sentencing open to the public?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2022, 11:27:53 AM »
no jail time

news breaking on jersey papers soon..

hone confinement stiff fine ..

has to sell back any horse he purchased at any sale

sale company maybe be fined for allowing a purchase

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2022, 01:07:40 PM »
no jail time

news breaking on jersey papers soon..

hone confinement stiff fine ..

has to sell back any horse he purchased at any sale

sale company maybe be fined for allowing a purchase

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 Luc is pigeon hunting

Nostrathomas

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2022, 02:25:06 PM »
Remand his sorry ass, hit him with a prod a few times. Have him do his time in Leavenworth Kansas. Far from Jersey. Make him wear his pink shirts. Needs a couple of prison tats, tears would look good on his new photos. A good prision haircut too, no more fancy dos. Take every nickle the POS stole from the poor Freeholders. Make him burn all win photos, strike his name from all records in Harness racing.
Hell yes. Best post of the year.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2022, 07:22:32 PM »
YES.  THE SENTENCING IS PUBLIC AND YOU MAY GO AND YOU MAY SPEAK FOR OR AGAINST.  ADDITIONALLY, I DID READ EVERY LETTER FROM ASSOCIATES---NONE WOULD BE FROM FOLKS IN THE SPORT ---ONLY PERSONAL FRIENDS.

OVER /UNDER MENTIONED BY SOME READERS ON HERE WAS 48 MONTHS.

OVER 48 IS MY OPINION.

FURTHER, THE PROSECUTORS WOULD NOT MAKE ANY ADDITIONAL DEALS WITH THE DEFENDANT AS HE WAS IN FACT ALREADY NON-RELIABLE.   ALSO, THE JUDGE WILL READ THE CASE---I AM VERY SURE THE JUDGE IS FAMILIAR WITH THE CASE AS SHE HAS PRESIDED OVER MANY OF THE CASES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CASE----ONLY THE JUDGE AND ONLY THE JUDGE WILL RENDER THE SENTENCE AT WHAT SHE FEELS IS THE APPROPRIATE SENTENCE.   DEPENDING ON THE GUIDELINES---THE SHE MAY DIFFER BY ONLY 2 LEVELS ---YES, ONLY 2 LEELS FROM THE GUIDELINES.   IF YOU FOLKS READ THE PSR IT IS VERY CLEAR THIS IS A LEVEL 40!   HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER DEFENDANT DUE TO THE OBSTRUCTION CHARGE.

THIS FELLA WILL BE SENTENCED AND HIS LIFE HAS BEEN CHANGED FOREVER.

THERE WILL NOT BE HOME CONFINMENT NOR WILL THE PROSECUTORS BACK DOWN FROM THEIR LATEST BRIEF---ADDITIONALLY THE PROSECUTORS MUST SUPPLY A NEW BRIEF IN RESPONSE TO THE REQUEST OF THE DEFENSE ATTORNEY.

OVER 48.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal