Author Topic: View from north of the border..hambo card full, competitive..and, a takeout puzz  (Read 1481 times)

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
First, every t'bred betting-only snob ought to be part of the sat noon hambo card..16 big field chances..incl.dif f distance races.  Really has it all...great gambling fun and skill sat.

Second, tioga observation..play ed it last friday night from toronto..WONT AGAIN...not because of the action but because of the additional, exorbitant takeout weg hpibet cusomers paid hitting the tioga superfecta..looks like an additional 20%-25% (and no, not u.s. currency difference) taken out for canadian players, on top of basic 25% for u.s. players....i suffered it last friday as i can only guess weg trying to protect its own product here at home...absolute bullshit making money off my back...as maligned as gural and other us track owners are, discouraging canadians from fattening your us 'b' track pools hurts everyone who loves playing us tracks from canada....gotta be a negotiation out there somewhere....btw, is it the same for americans plaing canadian tracks??? And if so wrong!!!!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
that's awful

Powerful Patricks Ghost

Why would a "t'bred snob" bet the Hambone card when both Del Mar and Saratoga are running? I'm sure any that bet Father Patrick in that running left for good.

Rabbi Of Racing

why would anyone bet the Hambo??

slivercharm

• Elite
I'm only betting t Breds sat
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
I am glad they screw the Canuckers, those bastards deserve a huge tariff on their wagers. Just because I say so

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
for the record, 16 terrific full field events at meadowlands sat aft...the most dangerous and foolish to play of course the Hambo itself with 10 horses running without the handicapping benefit of the program lines from one hour earlier's heats.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    Today at 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal