Author Topic: my best friend tracy brainerd has to file bankruptcy  (Read 13498 times)

NJ The best

• Elite
Re: my best friend tracy brainerd has to file bankruptcy
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2019, 11:11:53 PM »
Bottom line where is the alleged bankruptcy filed. more plop bullshit.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2019, 02:59:59 AM »
Porky differs

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2019, 07:48:39 AM »
Any pics? I know of her but have never seen her.

The face of someone who loves to drug horses and cheat. Good riddance

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2019, 07:56:08 AM »
thats Jessica

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2019, 08:46:32 AM »
 How many positives do Josh and Tracy have between them, toss in Millici and Dowse. They are a real credit to the standardbred industry. Tracy is a real looker, NOT.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2019, 11:25:58 AM »
How many positives do Josh and Tracy have between them, toss in Millici and Dowse. They are a real credit to the standardbred industry. Tracy is a real looker, NOT.
don't knock tracy

shuffledagain

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2019, 02:55:50 PM »

The face of someone who loves to drug horses and cheat. Good riddance

Is she the one in the middle?

bostonborne

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2019, 03:26:38 PM »
Tracy L Brainard   7/1/2017   NY   Gosh   7 days   $5,000, DQ, Purse Redistribution   Outkast Blue Chip   ST   dexamethasone overage   Dexamethasone;Therapeutic medication; RCI Class 4, corticosteroid that reduces inflammation. Used most frequently as a general anti-inflammatory in a powder form administered orally. Because of this, violations are often due to an administration error in the barn. Can also be given intravenously close to the race for a purported “calming” effect. Concentration indicating raceday administration would warrant a greater penalty.

Tracy L. Brainard   10/2/2016   PA   PHL      $1,000, DQ, Purse redistribution   Shechinah Glory   ST   dexamethasone overage   Therapeutic medication; RCI Class 4, corticosteroid that reduces inflammation. Used most frequently as a general anti-inflammatory in a powder form   
Tracy L. Brainard   10/3/2015   KY   Lex      $500 DQ   Ready to Ignite   ST   dexamethasone overage   Therapeutic medication; RCI Class 4, corticosteroid that reduces inflammation. Used most frequently as a general anti-inflammatory in a powder form administered orally. Because of this, violations are often due to an administration error in the barn. Can also be given intravenously close to the race for a purported “calming” effect. Concentration indicating raceday administration would warrant a greater penalty.

Tracy L. Brainard   6/30/2015   IN   HoP      $1,000 DQ   Vicious Lies   ST   dexamethasone overage   Therapeutic medication; RCI Class 4, corticosteroid that reduces inflammation. Used most frequently as a general anti-inflammatory in a powder form administered orally. Because of this, violations are often due to an administration error in the barn. Can also be given intravenously close to the race for a purported “calming” effect. Concentration indicating raceday administration would warrant a greater penalty.

Tracy L. Brainard   12/3/2013   OH   Nfld      $250   Pee Wee Scooter   ST   phenylbutazone overage   Therapeutic medication; RCI Class 4, permitted 24 hours before the race by intravenous injection. Violations of the permitted threshold are usually due to administrations within 24 hours or the use of oral formulations. Used primarily to treat musculoskeletal inflammation.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2019, 06:57:12 PM »
Not enough room for Josh's

E E Doogie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2019, 07:13:10 PM »
Tracy L Brainard   7/1/2017   NY   Gosh   7 days   $5,000, DQ, Purse Redistribution   Outkast Blue Chip   ST   dexamethasone overage   Dexamethasone;Therapeutic medication; RCI Class 4, corticosteroid that reduces inflammation. Used most frequently as a general anti-inflammatory in a powder form administered orally. Because of this, violations are often due to an administration error in the barn. Can also be given intravenously close to the race for a purported “calming” effect. Concentration indicating raceday administration would warrant a greater penalty.

Tracy L. Brainard   10/2/2016   PA   PHL      $1,000, DQ, Purse redistribution   Shechinah Glory   ST   dexamethasone overage   Therapeutic medication; RCI Class 4, corticosteroid that reduces inflammation. Used most frequently as a general anti-inflammatory in a powder form   
Tracy L. Brainard   10/3/2015   KY   Lex      $500 DQ   Ready to Ignite   ST   dexamethasone overage   Therapeutic medication; RCI Class 4, corticosteroid that reduces inflammation. Used most frequently as a general anti-inflammatory in a powder form administered orally. Because of this, violations are often due to an administration error in the barn. Can also be given intravenously close to the race for a purported “calming” effect. Concentration indicating raceday administration would warrant a greater penalty.

Tracy L. Brainard   6/30/2015   IN   HoP      $1,000 DQ   Vicious Lies   ST   dexamethasone overage   Therapeutic medication; RCI Class 4, corticosteroid that reduces inflammation. Used most frequently as a general anti-inflammatory in a powder form administered orally. Because of this, violations are often due to an administration error in the barn. Can also be given intravenously close to the race for a purported “calming” effect. Concentration indicating raceday administration would warrant a greater penalty.

Tracy L. Brainard   12/3/2013   OH   Nfld      $250   Pee Wee Scooter   ST   phenylbutazone overage   Therapeutic medication; RCI Class 4, permitted 24 hours before the race by intravenous injection. Violations of the permitted threshold are usually due to administrations within 24 hours or the use of oral formulations. Used primarily to treat musculoskeletal inflammation.
Class 4 stuff should never be grounds for suspension, looking out for a horses welfare is more like it

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2019, 09:39:40 PM »
That is true but she was loading up those horses to race not to rehabilitate. Big difference. If your horse needs dex or bute to race, then horse's welfare is low on your list of priorities.
its like using toothpaste

spaman

• NW-1
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2019, 10:08:34 PM »
They should share a jail cell for all the money they stole from clean owners and horses they wasted. She can file for bankruptcy and get her debt discharged and then her only remaining issue is that you can't fix stupid.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2019, 11:43:52 PM »
No bankruptcy

Powerful Patricks Ghost

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal