Author Topic: More Possible Musical Chairs For Ownership/Trainer Questions At Hawthorne  (Read 4121 times)

SoulAssassin

• Top Claimer

Well Jim Miller it was starter NOT starters.  94z.sm

It was Sunset Dreamer for the 4 starts at Hoosier in April.  11.wp

And that's according to Hoosier's official stats not mine. tmbz1

4 starts finishing 3rd twice and out of the money twice.

Not that anybody needs to do Jim Miller's homework for him but he used to work for CNN! ngc3 ngc3

No....not really he worked for Midwest T-Breds or something close to that. tmbz1

Jim's done a decent job with what he has to work with so I'll cut him some slack on his lack of homework this time.

nicole is kyles girlfriend not sister.

first wins are always special wins.

there are no rules as to who can and cant get in winners circle photos.

youve done a decent job listening to the grandstand know it alls so ill cut you some slack on your lack of homework this time.

horses first

• Elite
Don't worry less win photos for next year. With winter meet every other year and next summer Thursday night card gone. Just 70 or 71 dates for 2019. Exciting times! Thoroughbreds may not be any better and if no added gaming by the summer of 2019 Churchill may close Arlington.

swoodall

Does this mean you dont have to wipe your ass with the program its like the oyher one you mentioned wildcat bobby and what ever the stable name was i looked it upyesterday whenyou posted it by the way its free on pathways now she owns the horse to according tp pathways she owns 3 and as far as angie coleman being in picture taking her first win photo with a friend maybe she friendswith roberts but i do get your point but kyleand his girlfriemd are friemds with angie and suset dreamer is rob ritoff horse angies boyfriend  tmbz1 tmbz1

1.) Pathway is never free when I click on it.

2.) The whole point of the Wildcat Bobby thread (which most members understand)was Roberts never stopped training the horse! And using a beard equals better payouts! Maybe you understood that?

3.)Angie is Kyle's aunt. When I said they were all family I meant they were all family, not friends.

4.) It does absolutely no good to post these threads if you can't see the big picture? It's a puzzle that everyone else seems to get and they instinctively know where it's going. angbk 

swoodall

nicole is kyles girlfriend not sister.

first wins are always special wins.

there are no rules as to who can and cant get in winners circle photos.

youve done a decent job listening to the grandstand know it alls so ill cut you some slack on your lack of homework this time.

Winner circle photos are usually benign.

But depending on the cast of characters it can unveil a little more.

When the same group of owners and their friends show up everytime you notice.

When they don't and new faces are there but the program hasn't changed there is usually a reason and a lot of the time it's not a simple mistake in the program. It's by design to deceive you. 

swoodall

Don't worry less win photos for next year. With winter meet every other year and next summer Thursday night card gone. Just 70 or 71 dates for 2019. Exciting times! Thoroughbreds may not be any better and if no added gaming by the summer of 2019 Churchill may close Arlington.

So dark days money wasn't enough profit?

Now Hawthorne must vacate days to stay out of the red?

swoodall

Maybe he is just helping out

Really? angbk

If Ronnie or you want to help out put her face on the back of a milk carton and help find her. tmbz1

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN

So dark days money wasn't enough profit?

Now Hawthorne must vacate days to stay out of the red?

dude harness is fckin dead in ill

move on,,

..who cares,,if its 50 days or 70 days,,

no breedin ,,farms are closing ..

no winter meet to speak of,,

u own no horses,,go to otb,,enjoy gopod horses racing at slot tracks,

Illinois racing is on last leg,,maybe half a leg,,

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Refusedtopace

• Stakes Horse
Nicole has more knowledge in her pinky than Jen B has in her whole body.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Laag: ruthless
    Today at 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    Today at 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal