Author Topic: Brandon Mongiello  (Read 3575 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Brandon Mongiello
« on: September 29, 2023, 05:28:05 PM »
Years ago, I was friendly with one of the directors of the NJRC. I asked him once why penalties for positives weren't more severe. He told me that unless they caught the individual in the act, there is always the possibility that the horse was drugged without the trainers knowledge. He then went on to tell me that even though the trainer responsibility rule clearly states that the trainer is ultimately on the hook, the NJRC was worried that the rule would never stand up in court because a trainer can't be held accountable for a criminal act performed by someone else. HOWEVER. once again, a trainer, this time Brandon Mongiello, is caught red handed with drugs, needles syringes etc., and is not given a lifetime suspension. This is just another example of why harness racing is in the toilet. Mongiello will pay his fine, serve his time while another person is listed as trainer and eventually he will be back committing the same acts. Does anyone remember the morning of the Adios when harness racing "royalty" Pelling, Daley and Norman were caught tubing a horse in the receiving barn? Just another example of how enforcement of rules is a fucking joke. Flash forward 25 or so years and the media comes in their pants praising those three criminal trainers which proves once again how pathetic harness racing is.   

Sunnysideup

• NW-1
Re: Brandon Mongiello
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 05:31:03 PM »
Very sad that racing is in the state it is in. After the FBI thing 1 would have thought Usta would have stepped up their game. All penalties n fines should be more imho

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023, 05:34:24 PM »
Brandon got 1 yr....he was not caught with drugs red handed....facts do count

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 05:43:34 PM »
Brandon got 1 yr....he was not caught with drugs red handed....facts do count
Really asshole. The only fact I think counts is that you are a douchebag.

MONGIELLO, BRANDON L MANALAPAN, NJ YOB 1992
M on 5/5/2023 FINED: $3,000
POSSESSION OF HYPODERMIC NEEDLES, SYRINGES AND/OR INJECTABLE
AND/OR OTHER DRUGS
An administrative hearing was conducted on August 3, 2023, in the Judges office at the
Meadowlands Racetrack the purpose of which was to receive evidence and testimony
regarding a routine inspection of New Jersey Racing Commission ("N.J.R.C.") licensed
trainer Brandon Mongiello`s stabling area located at Crystal Brook Training Center, an offtrack stabling facility licensed by and under the jurisdiction of the N.J.R.C. Havingconsidered the evidence and testimony presented at this hearing, the Board of Judges has
determined that, on May 5, 2023: Brandon Mongiello did possess hypodermic needles and
syringes, as well as other instruments used for injection, in his stabling area. The
possession of hypodermic needles, syringes and instruments used for injection by
someone other than a veterinarian licensed by the N.J.R.C. on a facility licensed by and
under the jurisdiction of the N.J.R.C., is in direct violation of N.J.A.C. 13:71-1.19, N.J.A.C.
13:71-7.29 (a) 13, N.J,A.C. 23.6 (c) (d) and N.J.A.C. 13:71-23.9. As a result, Mr. Mongiello
is hereby issued a full suspension of his NJRC license for a period of six (6) months and is
fined the sum of one-thousand ($1000.00) dollars; In addition to possessing hypodermic
needles, syringes and instruments used for injection, Mr. Mongiello was also in possession
of injectable substances and prescription legend drugs in his stabling area. The possession
of injectable substances and prescription legend drugs by someone other than a
veterinarian licensed by the N.J.R.C. on a facility licensed by and under the jurisdiction of
the N.J.R.C. is in direct violation of N.J.A.C. 13:71-1.19, N.J.A.C. 13:71-7.29 (a) 13,
N.J.A.C. 13:71-23.6 (c) (d), and N.J.A.C. 13:71-23.9. For this second violation, Mr.
Mongiello is hereby issued an additional full suspension of his NJRC license for a period of
six (6) months and fined the additional sum of one-thousand ($1,000.00) dollars. Brandon Mongiello did employ an individual at his stabling area

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2023, 05:57:56 PM »
I will refrain...try reading...he was not caught with drugs...they found used old syringes...no drugs....plus gad un licensed person jogging his horses... his brother...

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2023, 06:00:17 PM »
And had non narcotic drugs...but it's OK your right...

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2023, 06:01:48 PM »
I will refrain...try reading...he was not caught with drugs...they found used old syringes...no drugs....plus gad un licensed person jogging his horses... his brother...
Are you a complete fucking idiot?
[/colorIn addition to possessing hypodermic
needles, syringes and instruments used for injection, Mr. Mongiello was also in possession
of injectable substances and prescription legend drugs in his stabling area. The possession
of injectable substances and prescription legend drugs by someone other than a
veterinarian licensed by the N.J.R.C. on a facility licensed by and under the jurisdiction of
the N.J.R.C. is in direct violation of N.J.A.C. 13:71-1.19, N.J.A.C. 13:71-7.29 (a) 13,
N.J.A.C. 13:71-23.6 (c) (d), and N.J.A.C. 13:71-23.9. For this second violation, Mr.
Mongiello is hereby issued an additional full suspension of his NJRC license for a period of
six (6) months and fined the additional sum of one-thousand ($1,000.00) dollars. Brandon Mongiello did employ an individual at his stabling area

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2023, 06:05:06 PM »
And had non narcotic drugs...but it's OK your right...
Oh, now I'm right. Listen moron or should I say Brandon, You/he is guilty and needs to find another profession.

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2023, 06:23:22 PM »
Do you think the days eill be served in next 3 yes...?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2023, 06:50:34 PM »
His fault was being caught. You don't think others and mostly big stables don't keep needles and syringes in the barn? I bet you could stock a pharmaceutical factory if Goshen and Gaitway were searched!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

NV

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2023, 07:43:52 PM »
When the barns at Showplace were knocked down how many 50 gallon drums did they fill with needles and syringes that came from between the boards of the stall walls?
It's only libel if it's a lie

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2023, 08:59:27 PM »
His fault was being caught. You don't think others and mostly big stables don't keep needles and syringes in the barn? I bet you could stock a pharmaceutical factory if Goshen and Gaitway were searched!
You're absolutely right. My point is when you do catch someone, throw the fucking book at him or her. Eventually, it will scare people straight. It's just like when Rudy Giuliani said he was going to clean up Times Square. Everyone laughed at him because it was the biggest dump one could imagine but he doubled the amount of police and arrested EVERYONE, even jaywalkers. The criminals disappeared and now Times Square is like Disney World. Harness Racing needs to grow a pair and adopt a two word rule....ZERO TOLERANCE!!!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 09:04:31 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2023, 09:53:58 PM »
They give these guys just enough time to warrant a big fine! If they give a lifetime suspension, then the cheater will never pay a dime!. Cash grab is a higher priority than integrity to most officials!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2023, 10:48:53 PM »
They give these guys just enough time to warrant a big fine! If they give a lifetime suspension, then the cheater will never pay a dime!. Cash grab is a higher priority than integrity to most officials!
That is why horse racing needs the Feds to run it.

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2023, 08:41:18 AM »
Oh, now I'm right. Listen moron or should I say Brandon, You/he is guilty and needs to find another profession.

We all know comeonman is Gary DiLeo,  Meadowlands flunky and degenerate freehold gambler  73cv.2

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    Today at 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    Today at 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    Today at 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal