Author Topic: The SCS is coming soon...  (Read 3092 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: The SCS is coming soon...
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2024, 08:51:39 PM »
One thing that's not correct and correct me if I'm wrong. However

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2024, 10:23:14 PM »
Mike, I saw the video of you jogging horses it actually made me feel good that you're back in the saddle please make the best of it. I wish you the best of luck with your new endeavor.

Nothing else seems to work for you the YouTube videos the bashing of others, ratting out trainers, NY carriage horses let's put this all behind us and get back to training horses and keeping to yourself.

I'd like to invite you and The Truth Hurts to lunch on me at the Dimmick Inn Milford Pennsylvania.

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2024, 11:46:58 PM »
SMC=AUTOTOSS!!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2024, 11:58:52 PM »
SMC=AUTOTOSS!!

joemomma=shouldaswallowed

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2024, 12:03:02 AM »
Mike, what you're doing is horse abuse!!! This poor horse will have to go on the track and finish in the back of the pack, week in and week out. Think about all the mental damage you will be doing to this poor animal. Sad, very sad!!

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2024, 12:29:49 PM »
mike remember
NOTHING IN THE VEIN, NOTHING IN THE LANE. IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HIT THAT PIPE LET US KNOW.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2024, 02:55:30 PM »
And still nearly two years later you cunts hang on my every word and move. Why? And still less than five here have the guts to be themselves. Type away fuckwads. I think the YouTube channel is ready to break a million views. Every damn one of you have stepped on every trap I've set. Now I will ask again. Who are you??? ngc3

And yet you dodge the questions again again again. What have you done to better the "sport" you "LOVE" Afterall you appointed yourself the horseman's advocate. No one originally asked you to do anything other than get off their farm!

And let's just be honest. It's the only "sport" or job you can or could survive at because they're always hiring shit shovelers! Look you proved yourself worthless in your other ventures!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2024, 02:58:08 PM »
The jog cart he posted a picture from looks like its as old as he is.
I actually hope he pushes the issue to race. I don’t think they will license him due to his past statements.

I was really hoping that he was going to be the new beard for englom (marks)
Now that would have been funny.

I know we're all asking ourselves this question..But who the hell in their right mind would give this guy a horse to train? And whats his name, because I got a few to sell!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2024, 05:19:47 PM »
Classic definition of "Jumping the Shark!" He knows damn well that he is in a losing battle with the 'New World " training by proxy against the world of selective Chemistry! I thought that he was smarter than to think that he could make money wit 4th and 5th place checks.No PreRace mixture means No post race picture! Besides what driver would want to be associated with his operation? He would have 2 options for his driver choices, Green Horn or washed up alcoholic and his options leave no chance for a profitable outcome! He tried at 30,40 and 50,what it the secret for making money at 60? These facts alone are not good.Lets not 4get he will have to live with his stock or risk a late night injection! The only question that I have is Does the 503c cover all of the costs for funding this PCP hallucination? ngc3 73cv.2

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2024, 05:47:35 PM »
Why aren't you taking me up on my offer?????? What's the matter you don't wanna meet in person?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2024, 06:02:43 PM »
That's my point.  Who would fund this venture?  If he wants to be in the business just work for someone.  But will he look the other way during the shady portion of the business?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2024, 07:03:53 PM »
That's my point.  Who would fund this venture?  If he wants to be in the business just work for someone.  But will he look the other way during the shady portion of the business?
ngc3 Exactly

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2024, 10:50:30 PM »

The guy is a cancer, no one in their right mind would be associated with this guy. Brings chaos everywhere he goes.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2024, 08:32:19 AM »
It would be different if here were at all professional or had any people skills.  At times he seems like he has some intelligence, then starts cussing, lashing out and name calling for no reason.  Sounds like an inbred hillbilly.  Any owner associated with him has to give zero fucks about anything and have unlimited cash to burn.  He will never get a fair shake in the game and brought it on himself.  I have 2 conspiracy theories...the owner will be Yarock and this is all a joke that they don't like each other.  And the other is that he will try and sue any track he feels wrongs him by banning him or not treating him fairly.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2024, 09:43:13 AM »
It would be different if here were at all professional or had any people skills.  At times he seems like he has some intelligence, then starts cussing, lashing out and name calling for no reason.  Sounds like an inbred hillbilly.  Any owner associated with him has to give zero fucks about anything and have unlimited cash to burn.  He will never get a fair shake in the game and brought it on himself.  I have 2 conspiracy theories...the owner will be Yarock and this is all a joke that they don't like each other.  And the other is that he will try and sue any track he feels wrongs him by banning him or not treating him fairly.
Bingo! I think you’re right on the money!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal