Author Topic: The SCS is coming soon...  (Read 3094 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
The SCS is coming soon...
« on: April 07, 2024, 07:48:37 PM »
When will SHOPPING CART STABLE begin dropping in the box and at what track?  Will SCM be listed as the trainer or is he helping out?  Who owns the horses?  I'm on the edge of my seat and may not be able to sleep tonight!   tmbz1

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: The SCS is coming soon...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 07:52:40 PM »
I will definitely be betting them!  He gets more shit than anyone on here.  The horseplop reverse curse will be in full affect! 

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 08:50:35 PM »
Isn't he banded from every track? I hope they let him race. Love autotoss horses.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 10:11:17 PM »
When will SHOPPING CART STABLE begin dropping in the box and at what track?  Will SCM be listed as the trainer or is he helping out?  Who owns the horses?  I'm on the edge of my seat and may not be able to sleep tonight!   tmbz1

Laugh all you want. Remember, I never did a damn thing to hurt a horse or anyone else in the game for that matter. Don't worry. I'm only doing what I am doing because believe it or not, I love these horses. In the mean time you can sit here giving yourself prostate orgasms and still have yet to say who you are. That's being a cunt. It's amazing you really take the time out of your existence to wonder about me. That's pretty fucking pathetic. I don't even want to wonder about me.  ngc3

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 10:11:56 PM »
Isn't he banded from every track? I hope they let him race. Love autotoss horses.

Exactly when did I get banned? And for what????

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2024, 04:12:41 AM »
Come on now SCM said over and over that he’ll never touch a harness horse or be in the business again. He hates it. Loves horses but hates harness racing and hope it folds up tomorrow. Don’t you remember him saying that? Over and over and over and over and over? So it’s gotta be true cuz SCM is all about transparency and his word
Yeah ok. SCM is a FRAUD. PERIOD. ANYTHING HE SAYS IS A LIE. LARRY Rolla had him pegged from day 1.
Don’t forget his own mother and family disowned him. Still waiting for his trip to Indiana and round 2 and how foolish did he look making false claims about Booby Bon not getting his BK? Guy is a swine. SHUT UP SCM SNITCH, STOOL PIGEON
, CON MAN, NOBODY.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2024, 09:10:51 AM »
Wrong. Love the SPORT and hate the industry. Next.

peterose822

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2024, 10:15:39 AM »
The jog cart he posted a picture from looks like its as old as he is.
I actually hope he pushes the issue to race. I don’t think they will license him due to his past statements.

I was really hoping that he was going to be the new beard for englom (marks)
Now that would have been funny.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2024, 10:18:28 AM »
The jog cart he posted a picture from looks like its as old as he is.
I actually hope he pushes the issue to race. I don’t think they will license him due to his past statements.

I was really hoping that he was going to be the new beard for englom (marks)
Now that would have been funny.

Who's they? What rules have I broken? If they don't it just proves I'm right. And the welfare supported criminal infested industry would continue. You jerkoffs fail to realize harness racing isn't an end game for me. Unlike most here I can do more than shovel shit and complain about two dollar wagers.

peterose822

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2024, 02:28:29 PM »
I actually hope you do push the issue

I think the same as you, the welfare that these horsemen get is outrageous!

Most of the tracks are unbetable other than the Ohio tracks and Hoosier

I hope you give it a go, but I believe many obstacles are in front of you

good luck

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2024, 04:23:57 PM »
Good luck to him.

These enemies of his will do anything to stop him. One thing he will have to do if he gets licensed etc is guard his stable with his life because you know these people are going to try and dope one of his horses when it gets to race.  They appear to try anything to silence him so needling one of his horses will be at the top of their list.

One thing we can agree on is he loves the animals, and you know there is no way in hell he will dope his own horses so if it ever happens then it's nothing that a few surveillance cameras won't fix.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2024, 05:22:44 PM »
One thing that's not correct and correct me if I'm wrong. However

He acts like he was as he said was "thrusted" into this role..If memory serves me right, he volunteers for all this crap and no one "thrusted" him into shit! Now people might ask him for help but he's on a mission of his own!

First Ford and company. Then GSY driving series and the race office. Then the adoption fiasco and the big benefactor who was getting him an apt in Manhattan, not to mention going to pay 15K for a 1000-dollar Amish horse!
Then NYCLASS and the carriage horse people. Then USTA along with Taylor and Faraldo. Then back to harness. Then the non-profits. Not to mention everyone else like Bartlett and his pose.
Jackson night at the fights at the Meadowlands! Now his only friend Yarrock is in his sights! And I'm sure much more to come. But he's got a nice YouTube studio!

But he loves the sport!  ngc3

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2024, 06:04:59 PM »
One thing that's not correct and correct me if I'm wrong. However

He acts like he was as he said was "thrusted" into this role..If memory serves me right, he volunteers for all this crap and no one "thrusted" him into shit! Now people might ask him for help but he's on a mission of his own!

First Ford and company. Then GSY driving series and the race office. Then the adoption fiasco and the big benefactor who was getting him an apt in Manhattan, not to mention going to pay 15K for a 1000-dollar Amish horse!
Then NYCLASS and the carriage horse people. Then USTA along with Taylor and Faraldo. Then back to harness. Then the non-profits. Not to mention everyone else like Bartlett and his pose.
Jackson night at the fights at the Meadowlands! Now his only friend Yarrock is in his sights! And I'm sure much more to come. But he's got a nice YouTube studio!

But he loves the sport!  ngc3

And still nearly two years later you cunts hang on my every word and move. Why? And still less than five here have the guts to be themselves. Type away fuckwads. I think the YouTube channel is ready to break a million views. Every damn one of you have stepped on every trap I've set. Now I will ask again. Who are you??? ngc3

Ramnap

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2024, 07:17:26 PM »
And still nearly two years later you cunts hang on my every word and move. Why? And still less than five here have the guts to be themselves. Type away fuckwads. I think the YouTube channel is ready to break a million views. Every damn one of you have stepped on every trap I've set. Now I will ask again. Who are you??? ngc3

Now that was funny, Absolutely nobody is hanging on your every word. The majority of us are just scrolling by and when we see your posts will click for the shock value. Some of us agree you have some good points, you can talk and write at a high school level so we continue to read  but we already know harness racing is corrupt and coming to an end soon. All you are doing is speeding up the demise not saving it.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2024, 07:36:59 PM »

Now that was funny, Absolutely nobody is hanging on your every word. The majority of us are just scrolling by and when we see your posts will click for the shock value. Some of us agree you have some good points, you can talk and write at a high school level so we continue to read  but we already know harness racing is corrupt and coming to an end soon. All you are doing is speeding up the demise not saving it.
Yet you just responded.  ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal