Author Topic: More on the deadbeat Petrelli  (Read 2952 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
More on the deadbeat Petrelli
« on: April 10, 2023, 11:16:17 PM »
ok folks. As the asshole likes to say, here are "facts."   I had some very interesting conversations with a few new friends tonight about you Mike.  Terms used were "pathological, evil at the core, incredibly insecure."  There were a few more. But let me just say this. Believe what you want gang, but I not an ex or even a relative. But I know Mike and I know his estranged family. So last points for now:
1. Mike you are exactly what I've said and you know it
2. If you spent %1 of your time on your kids like you do with your stupid ego, maybe they would think more of you. You DEAD BEAT
3. Wouldn't your pathetic ego be better served by getting a job and contributing to your children's future? Or is your need for attention and misdirected vengeance really that much more of important to you?
4. Please stop the fake bull shit. You know damn well you are on YouTube to try to re create your waste of a life by fronting as a good guy who cares about horses. Well, we ALL see through you. You couldn't give two fuks about Slim or any of those horses. Like the fools who've sent you money, they are noting more than useful idiots in your quest for a purpose.
5. You know I'm right. And it doesn't take an ivy psychology degree to see your mind at work. EVERY SINGLE DAY saying the same thing. "You can't stop me or shut me up." "Come see me to my face." Listen Mike, you read this damn site and respond to it every day. You have a new "purpose" every day because you destroy the previous days one.
6. You fucked over Dave Y and while doing so you point those greasy fingers at Mark Ford and Ray S??! You fucking asshole you sold the guy out over amateur series stuff. You say "hey you told me about draw fixing, this and that " and then you say you "have to report it to NJRWB!"  No you cunt. You reported it because you wanted to feel important for once.
7. Listen scumbag. You only care about  yourself. Any real man would NEVER ignore his children while coming on the internet talking about a business that he busted out of making accusation after accusation regarding shit that has "ZERO" to do with you. And what have the powers that be that you rat to (yes I said rat to) done? "NOTHING!" What have the local law enforcement people done with your stupid ass reports? "NOTHING." 
8. So in closing let me just say you should be really proud. Yes I know your kids and ex wife. Not both ex wives but one. And I know why you don't acknowledge them on your tough guy videos. Anybody have a guess? Hear a hint .....THEY HATE HIM. But they are also get the privilege of being humiliated day after day by their fucking father and his disgusting greasy hands and black teeth as he has a new connection every single day and a new purpose. But yes, not only today, but we see that you fucked up everything you've touched, and fucked over everyone you've dealt with. How can a grown man come on a fuckkng public forum for everybody to see and constantly make a fool of himself accomplishing nothing but screwing people over. Neglecting horses, and having his rescues all rescued from him!
8. So keep it up. Keep stroking your fake ego by talking to a computer screen about how tough you are, and How these mythical people are scared of you. You delete everything that you lied about or fucked up on your page because you're a fucking pussy and a liar. Maybe take 10 minutes and read this a few times and go turn in job applications and stop embarrassing your fucking children, if you need $20, we will send it to you so you can go see a therapist and tell them how tough you really are, and how you'll never stop your delusions of grandeur that have literally had absolutely no effect on anybody's lives but your families. How many times do you have to embarrass yourself?Tell us again how you're a rock promoter. Post the video of how lame Donau was jogging and not just the race where he always gutted it out. Can't do it can you because you fucking abused that horse and well, you can't have the latest victims of your charade in the Carriage Horse industry see that now can we? We should have them see all the videos you've deleted because none of the shit you've said has come true!
9. AND FROM US ALL - you're a fuckkng coward loser hypocrite who got thrown out of goshen track. You are a terrible horsemen who can't even keep fucking rescues! I guess you can keep catching a ride down to the city every week and pretending to be a fucking know it all in front of carriage horse people, and strangers in the city when  all they're trying to do is have a day with their family (who still talk to them) and go for a carriage ride. You really need self approval every day? Is your self image that bad to where you have to come on the computer and talk about how tough you are, and how much you care about the horses when you're the biggest pussy we've ever known and you fucked up and abused all the horses you've ever had up to, and including the one that just got taken back from your sorry ass when you were down in the city trying to pretend you were a big somebody pointing out bad shoes  and freeze brands. Did you feel important for once? What an embarrassment to the word father. Fuck you Mike.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 11:27:39 PM by Haku »

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Re: More on the deadbeat Petrelli
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023, 11:31:53 PM »
W@W! You said it all!

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023, 11:39:26 PM »
Holy fuckity fuck. I've seen anger before, but this is a whole other level

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2023, 11:49:59 PM »
Holy fuckity fuck. I've seen anger before, but this is a whole other level
I agree but he can’t be making all of that shit up. Definitely knows SCM very well.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 12:01:37 AM »
Listen gang. Obviously I know what he's done to people. Even recently. Everything I've said is true. Quite frankly I think I've made my point. He's just a little boy searching for something to feed his empty life. He has a temper that has gotten those teeth knocked out of his penis shaped head.  He has no money, family, future or hope. So he, like many other YouTube losers, comes on and tells stories (none of which have come true) and reinvents himself every day because his actual life is in shambles. That's enough for me. If you all don't see this dead beat scum for what he is at this point, then please by all means send him cash and be part of his "group" with all of the other satisfied customers. But in our eyes and any eyes that have a shred of morality, SCM's exploitation of kind people and their families as well as these innocent horses that keep having to be taken away from him, we know this has to stop. So we will continue to educate any and all that he tries to take advantage of.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 12:28:03 AM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2023, 02:11:04 PM »
Listen gang. Obviously I know what he's done to people. Even recently. Everything I've said is true. Quite frankly I think I've made my point. He's just a little boy searching for something to feed his empty life. He has a temper that has gotten those teeth knocked out of his penis shaped head.  He has no money, family, future or hope. So he, like many other YouTube losers, comes on and tells stories (none of which have come true) and reinvents himself every day because his actual life is in shambles. That's enough for me. If you all don't see this dead beat scum for what he is at this point, then please by all means send him cash and be part of his "group" with all of the other satisfied customers. But in our eyes and any eyes that have a shred of morality, SCM's exploitation of kind people and their families as well as these innocent horses that keep having to be taken away from him, we know this has to stop. So we will continue to educate any and all that he tries to take advantage of.
  “He has a temper that has gotten those teeth knocked out of his penis shaped head”!  PRINCESS 😂😂 you’re posts are not only informative but  sent with amazing intuitiveness! C do

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2023, 03:35:35 PM »
Shopping Cart Mike a.k.a. ... SCM ... a.k.a. ... AQUALUNG Peterelli.. just posted that he is buying some 20 yo carraige horse for $12,000 cash money.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The guy uses paper clips for shoelaces. 

$12,000  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2023, 03:58:23 PM »
He says he's transparent but won't tell the group the reason behind offeering 12K of other people's money to buy a 22-year-old broke down carriage horse. Now, when that gets around Central Park will be a frenzy with every lame standardbred pulling a carriage hoping to sell! What then? Somebody has deep pockets!

The kicker is that the carriage driver has to think about it!
 73cv.2
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 04:00:57 PM by Kirby's Ace »
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2023, 04:18:29 PM »
I'm baffled as to why the owner needs to think about it. Im sure the guy can get a cast off 7 year old replacement for a couple thousand.  And where did the 12,000 figure come from? That's a lot of money for a horse that seems to be so broken down he can't work anymore. I'm going to go get a couple 5 claimers and take them to the city. Maybe I can get 15 for them

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2023, 04:59:28 PM »
Shopping Cart Mike a.k.a. ... SCM ... a.k.a. ... AQUALUNG Peterelli.. just posted that he is buying some 20 yo carraige horse for $12,000 cash money.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The guy uses paper clips for shoelaces. 

$12,000  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

WHOS THE PIGEON THAT GAVE HIM 12 GEES

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2023, 05:04:50 PM »
👏👏👏👏

There you go people right to the point! Both posts are amazing Haku! Anybody with a half a brain that reads this post and get involved with this jerk off has to have issues with him or herself!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2023, 05:14:50 PM »
I'm baffled as to why the owner needs to think about it. Im sure the guy can get a cast off 7 year old replacement for a couple thousand.  And where did the 12,000 figure come from? That's a lot of money for a horse that seems to be so broken down he can't work anymore. I'm going to go get a couple 5 claimers and take them to the city. Maybe I can get 15 for them

One of his minions with sense points out he could save a lot of horses with $12k, to which our broke and homeless nemesis states "there is a much bigger reason than this, it's only the start". This guy thinks he's living in a movie.

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2023, 05:22:26 PM »
He said he will be in the park til dusk .. Mikey , take my advice as a native new yorker and make sure ur out of Central Park before dusk as too many muggers and perverts will be there .. And by no means don't go in the park's bathroom as they might think ur a guy looking for some action .. And i'm not talking about gambling, if you get my drift

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2023, 05:33:45 PM »
He says he's transparent but won't tell the group the reason behind offeering 12K of other people's money to buy a 22-year-old broke down carriage horse. Now, when that gets around Central Park will be a frenzy with every lame standardbred pulling a carriage hoping to sell! What then? Somebody has deep pockets!

The kicker is that the carriage driver has to think about it!
 73cv.2
It’s a classic horse rescue grift. Inflate the price for sympathy and pocket the difference between the advertised price and the actual price.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2023, 05:39:13 PM »
Thank you shotgunner.  I was wondering if someone was going to speak some truth. Sir if you handed this absolute bane on society 12,000 , you get what you deserve. He's stealing

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal