General Category > Harness Racing

Why would you want Gingras on colt trotter?

(1/10) > >>

Miguel_Sanchez:
Why would you want Gingras to drive a 2yo colt trotter or 3yo colt trotter?  He has gotten 7 favorites beat in the Hambo and has zero skill to win the big one with a trotter.  Karl will be another disaster because he has been taught nothing on how to race.  He will not be able to just go down the road and win the Hambo.  Yannick doesn't know how to set one up.  We will all see the abomination in Aug.  Takter is a glutten for punishment to keep using him. 

hoosierboy:
Not saying I’m a Yannick, but just wondering How many champion trotters have you driven?

SwankToliverA:

--- Quote from: Miguel_Sanchez on April 18, 2024, 09:38:19 PM ---Why would you want Gingras to drive a 2yo colt trotter or 3yo colt trotter?  He has gotten 7 favorites beat in the Hambo and has zero skill to win the big one with a trotter.  Karl will be another disaster because he has been taught nothing on how to race.  He will not be able to just go down the road and win the Hambo.  Yannick doesn't know how to set one up.  We will all see the abomination in Aug.  Takter is a glutten for punishment to keep using him.

--- End quote ---
I wouldn't, but then again I'm not a Yannick fan. He is over-rated imo.

The Exporter:

--- Quote from: Miguel_Sanchez on April 18, 2024, 09:38:19 PM ---Why would you want Gingras to drive a 2yo colt trotter or 3yo colt trotter?  He has gotten 7 favorites beat in the Hambo and has zero skill to win the big one with a trotter.  Karl will be another disaster because he has been taught nothing on how to race.  He will not be able to just go down the road and win the Hambo.  Yannick doesn't know how to set one up.  We will all see the abomination in Aug.  Takter is a glutten for punishment to keep using him.

--- End quote ---
I would love some of that punishment Gingras has given Takter. 

Miguel_Sanchez:

--- Quote from: hoosierboy on April 18, 2024, 09:43:15 PM ---Not saying I’m a Yannick, but just wondering How many champion trotters have you driven?

--- End quote ---
Never claimed to be a driver.  How many horses do you have to get beat in big races to realize your not a top top driver?  Way over rated.  Someone on here posted a question a while back.  How many Breeders Crown has Yannick won on horses other than Takter or Burke?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version